Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP Test

My apologies y’all. My initial review of this new ezp didn’t do it justice. This shit is addictive. It’s incredibly light on me mentally. I don’t feel the least bit drained when I listen to it it all. Most subs usually have a subtle draining effect mentally on me depending on the density of the script, at least for up to a few minutes after listening. There’s none of that with this and it actually boosts my mental and physical energy, along with my mood immediately.

I feel a pleasant tingling coursing through my veins, and this new scripting is helping to brighten my mindset back up despite all the bullshit I’ve been encountering recently. I feel more at ease and confident with being able to handle it all. This version of emperor actually makes me feel happy and powerful at the same time without needing to run anything beside it. How I Believe a true emperor should feel. The mood boosting effects on me surpass even sanguine ZP, but doesn’t make it to where I feel goofy. Like I said, I get an instant feeling of being both happy and powerful, no compromise. The sound is also waaayyy lighter on my ears and I don’t have to adjust the volume every few minutes throughout the loop.

22 Likes

I listened to this test version today around 8:00 AM my time, but I felt a little heavy after that, though not too long.
And also feel happier but not sure whether more powerful.

2 Likes

Yeah, also more immediate results and some goodies that didn’t get disclosed (yet?).

So does this reduce recon or recon symptoms?

Might be a question for @SaintSovereign

So I just FEEL less recon effects but it’s still happening or is there literally less recon (because the subconscious just denies working on THAT part right now (as you mentioned)?)

2 Likes

On CWoN it doesn’t eliminate it and even the recon I got on it had been the most profound and fierce since we were testing ZP yet it seemed to not diminish the results (at least not much if at all) but I stayed stable and congruent, there was no anxiety or feeling labile. It may be a bit different on Emperor though since although it’s the same type of scripting the scripting method of CWoN is unique and “most advanced”.

1 Like

@James please test and report your findings.

Does anyone else grind their teeth when they run Emperor? I’m hoping that that would be eliminated for me with the new version.

2 Likes

I have a few times on older versions. I haven’t run Emperor ZP yet.

2 Likes

@bombayduck sorry to hijack as this might be off topic but I figured out the same thing a few days ago and never mentioned it, you just reminded me thx.

I grind my teeth also, usually when I relax, then my heart beats like crazy and I can’t rest my face lol. Mine is definitely anxiety based, currently on QL + RM.

I think that’s different from my issue, where teeth grinding occurs solely when using Emperor and nowhere else, anxious or not.

@enigma12 has mentioned that he stopped grinding his teeth after a month of Khan Stage 1 and as that sub is known for reducing anxiety, it would make sense for you.

I’m currently running QL and I’m not grinding my teeth, fr whatever it’s worth.

2 Likes

Thx my man, glad Khan will reduce/fix it as it’s on the cards in the next few months, can’t wait. Good luck with yours :+1:

1 Like

If you’re grinding your teeth while using a sun, that’s most likely your natural stress response. There’s no unique scripting in Emperor that would cause this. The subject matter can be stress inducing if you’re not used to that level of masculine scripting.

2 Likes

Hopefully reduce both.

6 Likes

sub**

1 Like

Interesting you say that, as I have never ground my teeth before in any state of stress or anxiety. I have other tells but teeth grinding definitely isn’t one of them. But when I run Emperor, I grind my teeth multiple times a day.

That’s likely the case. I just don’t understand why one of my more standard stress responses wouldn’t occur, instead of teeth grinding in particular. I know I’m not the only who goes through this uniquely through the use of Emperor, so it’s definitely interesting to say the least.

1 Like

Only Chuck Norris can do that :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve done 2 loops a couple days apart. Absolutely love this version, it kicks in right away. The first time I felt very grounded after listening, there was more conviction behind my thoughts and actions.

Played 1 loop again this morning just before heading into a meeting. I was significantly more assertive, pushed back on unrealistic deadlines, set very clear boundaries for scope of work brought everyone in line with more realistic expectations.

Someone reached out via slack with a very passive aggressive message. Before I might have been triggered. This time I responded very directly, no sugar coating or fluff and just kept the ball rolling then thanked them for reaching out.

The beauty is this happened automatically.

I was sitting on the couch and put my feet up to start “working”. Within 2 minutes decided I would be more productive at my desk. Brought the computers in, went and loaded the dishwasher, cleaned the counters and made some tea instead of reaching for something sugary.

Those tasks were nagging in the back of my mind. Now it’s a clean slate. This reminds me of how I felt after running Emperor Q for several hours over 3 or 4 days.

For me ZP 2.0/test is much more effective than the first release. Keep these upgrades coming, can’t wait to see what’s next.

19 Likes

Sounds like everything is on track for ZP 2 here

1 Like

There is actually a whole community on the internet studying why certain emotional traumas and then the act of overcoming them can lead to certain behaviors and even ailments. Without me researching what initial trauma can cause teeth grinding, it is a good sign that you are healing (according to them).

4 Likes

This sounds really interesting. Can you tell us where to find this community?