Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP Test

U mean different archetypes?

This is what happens on CWoN as well so here you go since the new version contains the same type of scripting CWoN does.

I can’t wait to see anti-recon applied to healing titles like Rebirth, DR and even Khan ST1. That will be incredible.

6 Likes

Did someone say this new anti recon scripting is already in customs already?

Good point, mate. I’ll be testing it on DR (st4). The previous stages on ZP tended to diminish my results and, especially, the results of the programs I was running along with it. But even now, it seems like that new anti-recon scripting in CWoN helps me deal with the recon caused by DR st3.

Edit:
The recon is more profound yet it doesn’t make me unstable or anxious nor does it seem to diminish my results much if at all.

1 Like

SaintSovereign says so here. But I do believe there are additional refinements.

9 Likes

it does not have the same type of scripting as CWON has as this would mean that would have to rewrite it. it only contains some of the anti recon scripting that the newer ZP titles have.

@SaintSovereign does this new Emperor version contain the Minds Eye scripting that Stark has? you wanted to add it before.

2 Likes

That would definitely be nice.

That’s what I meant. I didn’t say the same method of scripting but the same type of scripting. Anyway, the main point was that it’s the same dynamic when it comes to how recon “works”. I must admit it’s amazing as you can read in my posts above. So again, the recon is more profound yet it doesn’t diminish your results much if at all and it doesn’t make you unstable or anxious. It may be a bit painful though.

edit:
:sunglasses:

Mehn when recon lifts up it’s just amazing, the control, dominance, discipline
But I ain’t listening again! Imma sleep tonight and wait, although tonight is listening night!:grinning:

2 Likes

the power of the sub feels your whole body and mind with its “fire”.

2 Likes

@yoda if you have missed it.

1 Like

maybe “missed it if you have”? I afraid he won’t understand your language.

2 Likes

haha, took me a moment to understand it, nice one!

1 Like

I’m confused. What is the purpose of this version of Emperor ? Less recon?

1 Like

yes, there is a built in anti recon script

2 Likes

And to assess the sound of the mask since the bitrate was increased. Or sample rate. I forget which is which.

2 Likes

The sound of it seems slightly louder to my ears but nothing the volume button can’t fix. This version instills the same inner fire that previous versions of emperor do, but without me being consumed by a seething rage within just a couple hours after initially listening, which is how I can tell that the anti recon scripting is effective

21 Likes

The file sounds good.

Been playing for 2 loops masked.

The rage or anger is lower.

I feel more authentic/real grow, like it’s actually me that becomes the emperor for real.

I felt some kind of sadness at first day, but it’s gone now.

Confidence, godlike posture, assertive, deeper voice.

I also feel i am much smarter when i talk.

I notice people respect me more, my presence is giving them pressure. Cool :sunglasses:

I like this new stuff inside, i feel great :+1: good improvement

21 Likes