Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP Test

Wow, thanks for the free upgrade.

I listened to it a few times, seems good. :smiley:

1 Like

It is my rest day pf my first emperorZP test listen
Honestly tomorrow after my review and today(I suspect recon just lifted up now) I experienced somewhat recons, I THINK one was last night which it was pushing me to go out and meet some people, but I definitely felt overloaded.
Last night until now I was lethargic and jerked off now and a very few minutes later recon lift off(as I see it) and I just thought about writing a testimony, also another KINDA intense emotion that I was(I think it’s kinda reduced in the meantime) experiencing today was this attachment to someone I had a crush on and at the end acted VERY creepy and could not conquer her. I texted her once yesterday I guess, I think it was kinda taking action on recon, I told her I think we should meet once more to make peace with this matter, and it was in a confident and tiny bit flirtatious manner. But now I feel that attachment is gone OR reduced significantly, but I am not sure at all. Should I trust this feeling? Sorry it was meant to a testimony of emperorZP test version, but I found myself writing.
One thing friday said that he still see results even on recon when listened to ZP, he is probably right. Last night I was feeling overloaded and prone to impatience, but women were very much so attracted to me, and it really got more than the other days.
I dunno mehn, results are mixed and I cannot pinpoint.

@SaintSovereign
Is it possible that Different Archetypes come out when listening to a stack ?
Like I listen to emperorZP, WANTED ZP and my custom.
It is possible, or I should always expect a synergistic effect coming out?

Different for sure

U mean different archetypes?

This is what happens on CWoN as well so here you go since the new version contains the same type of scripting CWoN does.

I can’t wait to see anti-recon applied to healing titles like Rebirth, DR and even Khan ST1. That will be incredible.

6 Likes

Did someone say this new anti recon scripting is already in customs already?

Good point, mate. I’ll be testing it on DR (st4). The previous stages on ZP tended to diminish my results and, especially, the results of the programs I was running along with it. But even now, it seems like that new anti-recon scripting in CWoN helps me deal with the recon caused by DR st3.

Edit:
The recon is more profound yet it doesn’t make me unstable or anxious nor does it seem to diminish my results much if at all.

1 Like

SaintSovereign says so here. But I do believe there are additional refinements.

9 Likes

it does not have the same type of scripting as CWON has as this would mean that would have to rewrite it. it only contains some of the anti recon scripting that the newer ZP titles have.

@SaintSovereign does this new Emperor version contain the Minds Eye scripting that Stark has? you wanted to add it before.

2 Likes

That would definitely be nice.

That’s what I meant. I didn’t say the same method of scripting but the same type of scripting. Anyway, the main point was that it’s the same dynamic when it comes to how recon “works”. I must admit it’s amazing as you can read in my posts above. So again, the recon is more profound yet it doesn’t diminish your results much if at all and it doesn’t make you unstable or anxious. It may be a bit painful though.

edit:
:sunglasses:

Mehn when recon lifts up it’s just amazing, the control, dominance, discipline
But I ain’t listening again! Imma sleep tonight and wait, although tonight is listening night!:grinning:

2 Likes

the power of the sub feels your whole body and mind with its “fire”.

2 Likes

@yoda if you have missed it.

1 Like

maybe “missed it if you have”? I afraid he won’t understand your language.

2 Likes

haha, took me a moment to understand it, nice one!

1 Like

I’m confused. What is the purpose of this version of Emperor ? Less recon?

1 Like