Main Disc. Thread - EMPEROR: The Will to Power (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

The manifest colleagues, mentors etc is really working ! It has been years that I wanted to meet a guy who is very well known in my field. But I have always been shy to contact him. Few days ago I was in the airport, checking in and … he was in the other counter hahahah ! I mastered myself and went to him,like an emperor Lol ! and we talked as if we knew each other.we exchanged business cards and promised to meet each other next year ! it was the most beautiful day ! I told my colleagues about it and they started to question how I was able to meet when none of them could for years also hahahah. Thanks @SaintSovereign and @Fire !

16 Likes

I wonder how it compares with HoM with this upgrade. I remember in some thread Saint mentioned that HoM didnt need PCC in a stack with it as HoM does take care of the power dynamic but with a different, more aggresive approach, while PCC was more defensive. With WTP, would it compliment HoM or HoM is still superior and sufficient within itself to deal with what WTP is designed to deal with?

8 Likes

Any first hand comparison with GLM:Co? this sub look like something from some anime to take over the world lol.

1 Like

New entry:

18 Likes

There’s always two types of teachers I find.

Popular ones
and Good ones

It’s always better to be a good teacher so the students can actually learn instead of goofing off.

1 Like

A wise man once dropped @Fire

Full source, which is a must-read.

13 Likes

So first going to the gym, then masculinity, and third either money, women, or both.

2 Likes

Than power and world domination

2 Likes

I will dominate my stove! That is my top priority.

1 Like

Well now, this does indeed sound like my cup of tea :tea:

2 Likes

Anyone stack this with the New Emperor?

@SaintSovereign @Fire How much of this is influenced by Nietzsche?

2 Likes

Does WTP have any scripting for social aniety and exhaustion or is just pure social power and dynamics?

@AnswerGroup

It was able to help me refocus on my goal when I was under a stressful conversation with a supervisor.

Try lbfh it turns anxiety off

3 Likes

Other than the title referencing the concept that humanity has an innate “will to power,” none. It’s still linked to the 48 laws over anything else, but now more focused on the NSE.

6 Likes

Not sure what you mean by this, but resilience is definitely included. It’s an Emperor title, not just a simple rebrand.

5 Likes

I mean similar social scripting to true social or DD in regards to eliminating social anxiety and social exhaustion

I listened to lbfh for 5 cycles. I got external results, but it didn’t help me much in terms of anxiety. I may run again sometime in the future

Not as much as those, but the Emperor scripting itself should help with anxiety.

6 Likes

A log on TWTP:

21 Likes