Main Disc. Thread - EMPEROR: The Will to Power (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

It’s funny that you mention this…

I have a recent habit of reading all new releases out loud, very consciously, full of emotion, to get pre-results. Doing so, I’ve noticed I get a really good sense of whether or not I want to run the sub, and I think there’s some embedded commands in the writing itself, so I get a sense of the flavor of the sub and how it feels.

When I was reading TWTP I immediately got the urge to play music - I put on the Gondor theme music and felt like Aragorn giving his great speech before charging into battle on the front lines with his men

Aragorn is powerful AF

6 Likes

Same brotha

1 Like

This sub makes you really insightful tapping into the old truths like; “he, who is not the master of himself, will have other masters”. The key here is self-mastery and employing those things who are other people’s masters in order to master them indirectly.

11 Likes

That’s really cool I’m still on the fence about this sub. I think the whole tapping into your power is really cool.

But not a fan of 48 laws of power anymore.

Does it help to read Robert Greene will running this?

This sub is not a mere replica of PCC combined with the core features of Emperor. It’s a journey of self-exploration towards the authentic and unique source of our own power we reflect in the external world by our attitude, aura, speech, and actions. It’s a must on the list of everyone who is serious about their growth since the will to power is our main driver and we just MUST master it.

6 Likes

I wish I could run four titles but I can’t and won’t. I feel running this with the New Emperor and DR Phoenix would be worry it for establishing boundaries and dealing with and eradicating toxic people in your life

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

I doubt this title has anything to do with Nietzsche as he ultimately lost his self-mastery falling into madness for the last 10 years of his life. On top, of that he was a loner and not after playing power games.

Whatever lol

3 Likes

The essence of the will to power is a force of evolution and ascension, a distillation of an impetus and dynamic that was masterfully untangled, with the ultimate aim to create freedom not defined by opposition but through it’s own creation. I would posit this title has much to do with the Nietzschean concept regardless of the life of the man.

5 Likes

Perhaps.

To me it has more to do with Tolkien. :blush:

The relentless will to power of Sauron who desiress to rule them all and in the darkness bind them above anything else, and the one found by Aragorn to save Middle-Earth are the easiest to grasp and most relevant examples whilst Nietzsche remains misunderstood by the most.

Everyone, watch the LOTR again. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ran 1 loop yesterday evening.

Shortly after had desire to look up videos on YouTube with search term “What is power?”, also looked at power dynamics while out between couples and groups. Started thinking about power from a macro level with the primary question “who decides statehood/who decides a country is a country?”. Unusual insights but still in the early stages.

Just woke up from a dream maybe 5 minutes ago. In this dream I was suddenly in this place/void and we all had 2 minutes to live. In those 2 minutes we were strongly encouraged then eventually pressured to pick a group. I saw a vision of what dying without being associated with a group meant. And also what it looked like if a group was picked. Basically death without group association meant I’d be out in the ocean battling waves alone. Each group had a ritual they’d perform in my honor as a send off into the great beyond.

However I realized something and immediately woke up - or maybe I woke up and that’s when the realization came. But it’s this, our first and primary power is the power of choice. Even when faced with what seems like certain death. No matter how helpless the situation seems, we still can choose how we respond.

The 2nd is power by association. Individually - depending on our particular station we may have very little power. However once associated with certain groups our level of influence/power can grow in relation to the power/influence the group wields within society.

For instance, if there really is an illuminati. Or for example in the country I grew up in, if you were a Mason you’d immediately have access not only to the Prime Minister but the head of the Central Bank for our area, along with some of the most successful business people in the country, etc.

Joining the Masonic Lodge was (or perhaps still is) a way to really level up in terms of power/influence in that country. However, the church if they got wind of your association with the Masons would put a “hit” on you and spread word you worshiped the devil and hint at the possible evil deeds you probably take part in and suggest you most certainly sold your soul which is why you suddenly had such a high level of power/influence.

Which wasn’t a good look. No one really wants that kind of stink on them - hence the need for the utmost level of secrecy. But the things that would be possible almost made it worthwhile to join the lodge.

The last thing that came to me - since wealth is a lever, having the label billionaire attached to you gives a certain kind of influence. I remember reading about and seeing a Youtube snippet of a guy who moved to Thailand and started investing in condos. Eventually he became a billionaire. All of the information about him online said he was a billionaire and he moved in high levels of Thai society because of it.

No idea why, but I wanted to know more since there are restrictions on property ownership for people who aren’t Thai. Turns out his actual net worth was at that time $30,000,000 USD. Which is nothing to sneeze at but in the U.S. he wouldn’t have billionaire access. Just being in a different geographical location allowed him to be associated with an exclusive group (billionaires) and have an increase in power/influence he may not have had access to in the U.S. or U.K.

Bit of a ramble and I’ll edit any typos later. Literally just got out of bed. On first pass though this is a seriously fascinating title. Will continue to run with KB and possibly the new emperor till end of year.

@SaintSovereign @Fire standing ovation for this one, I didn’t think you’d be able to get close to KB for some time - I was wrong.

16 Likes

This is super cool this might be the post that make me run this until I can create my customs

1 Like

I can feel the power, influence, intuition, leadership all, its like my mind shows me what action is best, what strategy/plan to use too get what I want.

It seems easier too use the laws in a way that will make other happy… I am pleased with the way I act in a loving but powerful way.

It feels like I can control the Reality or at least influence it.

Haha this is awesome…

17 Likes

Woooooooow that is sick

3 Likes

I may combine this with Stark in a QTKS for an ultimate celebrity custom, but I am waiting on Stark update to NSE.

Stark
Emperor: Will to Power
Power Talk
New Dawn
Visionary
Disruption
Moment Immortalized
Perfect Style & Smell
Total Nonchalance
Sphaera Magnetica?? For sexual aura, although I may add a more recent module/core. So maybe King’s Radiance.
To start off with.

Stark may cover the objectives of the modules I have listed so it is subject to change.

10 Likes

core wen

3 Likes

This looks great Also looking to make a stark celebrity one.

I think kings radiance be absolutely sick with stark

4 Likes

The newest entry on the sub:

7 Likes