Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici ZP

The only thing I’d say is with HoM you have to give it time. There were moments when I’d sense what was the right move to make or how best to navigate certain interactions. However it was at times the exact opposite of what I’d normally do so I had to trust the way things were playing out with the sub.

Once I got out of the way those results unfolded more seamlessly - but it took time.

11 Likes

Yeah interesting topic, I find that HoM also manifest learning opportunities, in my case I found a book that is all about rapport building (not the mirroring stuff, but actual rapport). It helps rounding off the rough edges of my personality.

In my case, I am very good at small talk, my comfort zone ends when I have to be vulnerable. I have a real hard time with that. Almost to the point where I resist emotions.

With HoM when I set an intent of building a connection with someone it usually goes very well. But I am very interested in where this will take me.

Very eye opening reading about people’s experiences with ADHD. I have a colleague at work, he daysreams so hard that it is almost impossible to snap him out of it. Feels like his awareness is not even that much in his body anymore - like he is zoned out and has a invisible wall around him. I wonder if that is ADHD? Hmn

8 Likes

What is the title of the book?

2 Likes

Oh this is so classic ADHD. It’s like a superpower and curse all at the same time. Whatever you focus on, you will be so dialed in that you will see every nuance and strategy 20 moves ahead of everyone else. This effect also closes off your awareness to anything around you. It takes great effort to stay present and aware of what is around you. You do this all without thinking.

I have a hard time listening because I have a hard time focusing, if I’m not engaged, I am pretty easily disconnected without noticing. If I am engaged in a discussion with you, I am 5 to 20 thoughts down the road and am waiting for you to catch up and it takes a lot of patience on my end.

With other ADHD people conversations to a normal person would be “what the hell are you two talking about?” But the people in the discussion would get all of it.

I am excited to see how House of Medici interacts with this. I notice I am already more connected and listen better to my wife. Love the family component.

2 Likes

The book can be found here: Rapport: The Four Ways to Read People: Alison, Laurence, Alison, Emily: 9781785042065: Amazon.com: Books

I found it to be quite practical, full of exemplary stories and insights into connecting and communicating better.

8 Likes

ADHD - Did you guys heard about the new Magnesium L-Threonate?

Maybe a simple way to improve things.
BTW: Its good for everybody just google :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

I was watching an interview with Brock Lesnar on the Pat McAfee show and Brock talks about the difference in his relationship with Vince McMahon with the WWE and Dana White and the UFC
It got me really thinking about Emperor HOM

Dana White and Vince McMahon have to be two of the most scummiest beings on the planet. I currently can’t think of on another way to describe what encapsulates them.

1 Like

Isn’t she the wheel of fortune woman?

That’s Vanna White

2 Likes

This appears to be somewhat extreme, what have they done?

1 Like

Anyone is running this?

I’m running it

How has it been going so far? Is this the only sub you’re running?

Thank you, mate.

1 Like

I’m impressed. The more I run it, the better the results get. The money manifestations are getting more crazy. With each passing month I’m handling more and more money.

Deals are chasing me… whether it be clients. Or some people wanting to partner up with me.

I hate to put it like this but relationships follow a blueprint. Take series of actions and they strengthen or break. With each individual it’s different, and with just a few interactions I already know what and what not to do if I want to continue the relationship.(by relationship, I mean all kinds). What I love most about this is how automatic it is.

I’ve revitalized the relationships of my family. There’s was an ongoing feud going on, despite my grandmas health. So I took it upon myself to be the “bad guy” and set things right. Had I not done that, I’d be burying my grandma this week. And everyone is aware of it. As a result they are cherishing the moments we all have together.

Turned into a no nonsense guy. I’ve cut ties with people that are detrimental to me. No word needed. No explaining myself… just protecting myself.

I love how I invest in people that matter to me. From the small things to the occasional big stuff. This is a new feat for me.

And it’s not the only sub I’m running.

I’ve got 2 rotations.

Rotation one contains Wanted, Heartsong and Diamond.

Sage, Stark and Hom is rotation 2.

Right now I’m currently running rotation 1.

16 Likes

How frequently do you change rotations?

1 Like

After every washout

2 Likes

I see. Thank you.

1 Like

Following the recommendations or experimenting with your own listening style?