Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: REFORGED (Now Available! Q Module Available!)

I know a lot of people are contemplating running both Reforged and the OG Emperor. I’m one of those people. But I also made sure I understand the difference between the two Emperor subs.

Here is an easy way to understand it: think about the idea of courage, or more specifically, how each sub addresses fear.

The OG Emperor will have you face fear head-on because you love challenges. You see the fear, you feel it, and you want to go through it and master it.

Reforged is more about alignment. You will find yourself becoming deeply aligned with the goals you want to achieve, especially the ones that are near and dear to your heart. Because of that alignment, fear may simply not exist in the same way, or you will barely feel it. The goal matters so much, and you are so aligned with it, that taking action feels natural.

People watching from the outside may see you take the exact same action and probably won’t be able to tell the difference.

Only the person running the subs will know whether they are taking action because they want to run through fear and master it, or because they are so aligned with the goal that fear barely enters the equation.

That being said, I’m still going to build a custom with both Emperor cores though. :joy:

11 Likes

Here is one way inner sovereignty expresses itself: a growing sense of internal freedom.

Right now, what I’m feeling is a realization of complete freedom. I am free to go anywhere and become whatever I want to be. The feeling is almost overwhelming. This sub is really something.

This won’t stop coming to my mind :point_down: :point_down:
images

12 Likes

@SaintSovereign : Is this a normal occurrence? Since starting my second cycle of Reforged, I have felt increasingly eager to take action on my goals.

Taking action has always been difficult for me. When I ran OG Emperor, I took action and worked toward my goals, but the motivation rarely felt internal. It often felt as though I had something to prove.

With Reforged, I feel a growing desire to take action, accompanied by something close to heartfelt joy. I am not chomping at the bit. It is a calm but steadily growing desire. I no longer have to fight myself to act. I genuinely want to do the work.

Is this an effect that Reforged is intended to produce?

Disclosure: My current stack is:

  • Reforged (second cycle)
  • RICH (fourth cycle)
  • The Stabilizer (second cycle, to be replaced by PEACE soon)
20 Likes

That’s good man.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is there scripting similar to the forge module/OG emperor style scripting in reforged- that would manifest challenging expieriences for growth?

Have been running reforged since the test dropped- and expierienced probably the biggest internal shifts in the past 5-6 years with subclub.

Feels like I’m actually solidifying a deep identity change that I’ve been attempting- but falling short of the past few years as my focus has changed to more career/wealth.

Along with that however, I feel like a lot of what has led to this over the past 4-5 months is life getting extremely “testy”. Like I’ve been taking gut punch after gut punch lol, but then the resiliance of reforged has me just pushing through and taking everything thrown at me- and has growth- and in a sense- these challenges have forced growth in a way that hasn’t been possible during easier phases.

Just curious if the challenges/life feeling harder recently could stem from the NSE/forge type scripting.

6 Likes

Didnt they say they removed that?

@SaintSovereign is there negotiation / persuasion scripting in reforged? I am planning on using it for sales.

There hasn’t been in scripting like that since like OG OG Emperor, waaaay back in the Qv2 era. Society is just in a lot turmoil right now, which leaks into the personal lives of the members of the collective. Everyone is testy at the moment.

7 Likes

There are a number of modules that would lend itself well to sales – The Resonant Voice, Words that Move, The Listening King, etc. But the definitive title for sales is True Sell.

8 Likes

@qOS what does the physical shifting in emperor reforged include? Fat burning, muscles?

1 Like

It is the standard that you see in all alpha titles. Focuses on posture, gait, musculature, projecting an authoritative voice – all consciously guided toward your ideal. Basically, you are telling the script what you want. Just envision an ideal and the script works on that.

7 Likes

Is running emperor executive with reforged redundant or ine can run it for more enhanced decision making and executive function .

Hi planning a stack of Emp reforged + Emp c &c and peace can any one especially @SaintSovereign comment on the above combination

I’m sure that’s a fine stack
E:E or E:C&C are Emperor based
And Reforged unlike the others
Is Inside Out

I’m running Reforged/ PEACE custom +
Emperor + WB

3 Likes

Hows emperor with wb going for you ?

I’m a hard gainer lol but it appears to start gaining steam after meandering all year on different stacks… Emperor is the latest addition to my stack…

I always stacked WB with Khan in the past and thought this may be a better match…especially with Reforge…My WB is ZPU name embed and considered doing the same with Emperor

3 Likes

Haven’t stacked them- but ran reforged for 4-5 months. I think it would be a good addition, as Reforged doesn’t in my experience have the same push as emperor.

How was it like? Can you share some results?

Is it possible that a subliminal may just not be for someone? Im just not noticing anything different in my life from this

I was hoping for social benefits,productivity and some more discipline but its still hard for me to be social even when putting myself out there im learning a skill with some peers but they all leaen it quicker and get further ahead and i lose focus here and there of course i would like the money aspect but understand that would need more time

I am also using paragon and am noticing some results from it like my nose not being as runny or releasing less gas but from reforged cant seem to notice anything different

Been around 2 months now iv worked myself up to 1 minute from 15s would it be a good idea to use something else at this point? Is my intuition/subconscious telling me this sub isnt for me?

Yeah- to preface- my personal goals for running the title was primarily around the soverignty objectives. Having more authority and awareness over my own life- which for me, was cutting out bad influences and friends, taking a period of sobriety, building back my confidence and resilience after going through a really challenging long term break up.

For those purposes- it was exactly what I needed. My biggest constraint in life- was getting to the point where I can communicate and hold boundaries with friends- as I have a huge social circle, and a reputation for being the party/fun guy that was really holding back some of my life and career goals.

While I still have work to do- I made huge progress on all of those goals, my financial habits improved, I started staying in a lot more and turning down social invites, less neediness/games/validation seeking in dating- and also holding up boundaries or not putting in energy into relationships that I felt weren’t matching what I put in/treated them.

As mentioned in the copy, it’s a very internal oriented sub- so I wouldn’t expect the same results as fast- as something like Emperor. It was a lot of internal and foundational work that I personally really needed to work on to actually be able to achieve my more external oriented goals.

In my case- I wasn’t ever able to start the business, or have the career success I feel like o should have by now- because I had terrible spending habits, I was over extending myself for others benefits, going out too often and sabotaging my energy and vision/clarity-

Reforged helped surface a lot of what was holding me back- as well as having the inner authority to actually make changes on those things.

One of my favorite subs I’ve ran- will definitely revisit, but I need a period of external/push focus for awhile.

3 Likes

That’s a fantastic result, well done! Really encouraging to read about this :slight_smile: