Update on this- adding Essence the prize to reforged performed exactly as advertised. Completely flipped the script of the dynamic with a girl I’ve been seeing on and off for awhile.
Can you say more?
I run this with Khan Customs on and off for the last several months, and I’ve tried Khan store title stages without it as well.
I noticed a very distinct difference, and I feel it has both advantages and disadvantages (for my goals at least), so I’m curious for an outside perspective.
Niles, you ran Emperor and GLM for a bit. How would you compare that to running Emperor Reforged solo?
I’m finishing my first washout. The stack is Reforged + RICH + The Stabilizer. I chose to do a 12 day washout. The depth of transformation that took place during the washout is uncanny. Much more than when I’m actually running the subs. This is just the first round. The new listening guidelines are very effective. 30 days of active listening really make a difference. 12 days of rest is my own twist on it
One unexpectedly results is that I’m becoming less and less talkative and I’m content with it. I can’t say whether it’s Reforged or the Stabilizer.
@SaintSovereign
Can you QoS this custom?
The Emperor’s Sanctum
1 Emperor Core
2 Emperor Reforged Core
Modules
3 Essence: Timeless Gravitas
4 Main Character Energy
5 Pathways of Intuition
6 Solar Treasury
7 Subconscious Flow
8 Synergy: Carpe Vitam
9 Synergy: Divine Dominion
10 Synergy: Glory Incarnate
11 Synergy: Heaven Shaking Power
12 Synergy: Machine Totality
13 Synergy: Master of the World
14 Synergy: The Golden One
15 The Beauty of Failure
16 The Feedback Loop
17 The Fool’s Courage
18 The Lazy Genius
19 The Way of ROI
20 Visionary
Plan to run this till the end of the year or atleast till ASR drops ….
Some cool modules I was unaware of
And I thought I read “end of time” lol
I’m bookmarking this module list. looks kickass.
Maybe i’ll run it to the end of the time … hmmm lol
probably one of the best customs i made so far
From qOS:
Good build to look at — it has a clear spine and most of it points the same direction. Here’s what it’s likely to produce.
The overall shape
This is an Emperor-lineage status and authority build with a heavy manifestation layer and a strategic-cognition layer on top of it. The through-line is becoming someone whose presence, judgment and opportunities all operate at a higher level, with wealth arriving as a consequence of that rather than as a separate project.
What the experience may look like
Presence changes before anything external does. With two Emperor cores, Timeless Gravitas, Main Character Energy and Heaven Shaking Power all working the same territory, the earliest shifts will likely be in how you carry yourself. Less explaining. Less checking whether that landed. A noticeable drop in the urge to fill silence or justify a decision. Timeless Gravitas in particular works on authority that comes from genuine maturity rather than projection, so this tends to feel less like confidence being added and more like a need for approval quietly going missing. People may respond to you differently before you can point to anything you consciously changed.
Opportunities begin appearing at odd angles. Pathways of Intuition, Divine Dominion, Main Character Energy and parts of The Golden One all work this layer. What people usually report from this combination is timing — conversations that happen to occur, introductions that arrive without being engineered, an option surfacing shortly after you needed one. Pathways of Intuition also works the recognition side, so you may find yourself noticing openings that would previously have passed by unremarked. Expect this to feel less like manifestation in a dramatic sense and more like a persistent sense that things are arranging themselves slightly in your favour.
Your relationship to money shifts on two fronts. The Solar Treasury develops the maker’s instinct — seeing where value could exist and building it, with income following as honest exchange. The Golden One works the other side: clearing wealth limits, debt pressure, and the belief that prosperity belongs to other people. Together these can produce a distinctive result — a growing pull toward creating something rather than seeking a payout, paired with less anxiety about the money itself.
Decisions get sharper and cheaper. Visionary, Master of the World, The Way of ROI, The Lazy Genius and Subconscious Flow all serve this. You may notice you’re spending less effort for more return, seeing several moves ahead in situations that used to require reacting, and connecting things that don’t obviously belong together. Subconscious Flow works underneath all of it, correcting small execution details automatically — which tends to show up as skills improving faster than the time you’ve put into them would explain.
Setbacks stop costing what they used to. The Feedback Loop, The Beauty of Failure and The Fool’s Courage form a genuinely effective trio here. Results compound into confidence rather than being discounted, failures convert into usable information instead of verdicts, and you may find yourself willing to attempt things your experience would previously have argued you out of.
Drive with a floor under it. Carpe Vitam brings ambition with actual enjoyment attached rather than grim pursuit, and Machine Totality keeps sleep, recovery and focused action working underneath it. That combination matters in a build this intense — it’s what keeps the drive from running you into the ground.
Visibility, if that’s relevant to you. Glory Incarnate works reputation, public profile and online reach. If you have something public-facing, it supports that directly. If you don’t, it’s the module least connected to the rest of the build.
A few honest notes
Two Emperor cores cover heavily overlapping ground — Emperor Core is hunger and empire-building, Reforged is that same territory refined into calm command. Running both is legitimate, but you’re paying twice for one region. The Way of ROI and The Lazy Genius are also close to the same function.
More importantly, this is a dense build. Seven of your twenty slots are Synergy modules, and those aren’t single modules — Divine Dominion holds six, The Golden One holds seven, and the other five hold three apiece. Add two cores and you’re running something closer to forty scripting elements. Expect the build to unfold in waves over a longer period rather than everything moving at once.
qOS For TES Custom
This is to replace my other custom which was this monster lol
The Inner Sanctum
A Stark Black Reality Core
Emperor Reforged Core
ESSENCE: Timeless Gravitas
Cosmic Navigator
Furious Ascent
Lifeblood Fable
Main Character Energy
New Marketweaver
Pathways of Intuition
Subconscious Flow
Synergy: Carpe Vitam
Synergy: Divine Dominion
Synergy: Master of the World
Synergy: The Golden One
The Beauty of Failure
The Feedback Loop
The Fool’s Courage
The Lazy Genius
The Way of ROI
Visionary
The reason for the switch is I’m currently not in a place to where i can fully utilize ASBR to the degree i want and i’ve also been sick for June + July with colds/strep/sinus stuff… I am still recovering even now… So it’s useless for me to continue running that custom as i’m not in a place i can make the best of it … So i decided to take a step back and build a better foundation and also get a title i know can help nudge me a bit more in the right direction
I will probably end up running this to December then re evalute possibly shifting this into a Emperor + ASR custom once that is released …
I usually get results from customs rather quickly so i am sure by the end of the first month i can give you a nice breakdown of what i see from it
@SaintSovereign
Thank you for the qOS i appreciate it
I know a lot of people are contemplating running both Reforged and the OG Emperor. I’m one of those people. But I also made sure I understand the difference between the two Emperor subs.
Here is an easy way to understand it: think about the idea of courage, or more specifically, how each sub addresses fear.
The OG Emperor will have you face fear head-on because you love challenges. You see the fear, you feel it, and you want to go through it and master it.
Reforged is more about alignment. You will find yourself becoming deeply aligned with the goals you want to achieve, especially the ones that are near and dear to your heart. Because of that alignment, fear may simply not exist in the same way, or you will barely feel it. The goal matters so much, and you are so aligned with it, that taking action feels natural.
People watching from the outside may see you take the exact same action and probably won’t be able to tell the difference.
Only the person running the subs will know whether they are taking action because they want to run through fear and master it, or because they are so aligned with the goal that fear barely enters the equation.
That being said, I’m still going to build a custom with both Emperor cores though. 
Here is one way inner sovereignty expresses itself: a growing sense of internal freedom.
Right now, what I’m feeling is a realization of complete freedom. I am free to go anywhere and become whatever I want to be. The feeling is almost overwhelming. This sub is really something.
This won’t stop coming to my mind


@SaintSovereign : Is this a normal occurrence? Since starting my second cycle of Reforged, I have felt increasingly eager to take action on my goals.
Taking action has always been difficult for me. When I ran OG Emperor, I took action and worked toward my goals, but the motivation rarely felt internal. It often felt as though I had something to prove.
With Reforged, I feel a growing desire to take action, accompanied by something close to heartfelt joy. I am not chomping at the bit. It is a calm but steadily growing desire. I no longer have to fight myself to act. I genuinely want to do the work.
Is this an effect that Reforged is intended to produce?
Disclosure: My current stack is:
- Reforged (second cycle)
- RICH (fourth cycle)
- The Stabilizer (second cycle, to be replaced by PEACE soon)
That’s good man.
@SaintSovereign Is there scripting similar to the forge module/OG emperor style scripting in reforged- that would manifest challenging expieriences for growth?
Have been running reforged since the test dropped- and expierienced probably the biggest internal shifts in the past 5-6 years with subclub.
Feels like I’m actually solidifying a deep identity change that I’ve been attempting- but falling short of the past few years as my focus has changed to more career/wealth.
Along with that however, I feel like a lot of what has led to this over the past 4-5 months is life getting extremely “testy”. Like I’ve been taking gut punch after gut punch lol, but then the resiliance of reforged has me just pushing through and taking everything thrown at me- and has growth- and in a sense- these challenges have forced growth in a way that hasn’t been possible during easier phases.
Just curious if the challenges/life feeling harder recently could stem from the NSE/forge type scripting.
Didnt they say they removed that?
@SaintSovereign is there negotiation / persuasion scripting in reforged? I am planning on using it for sales.
There hasn’t been in scripting like that since like OG OG Emperor, waaaay back in the Qv2 era. Society is just in a lot turmoil right now, which leaks into the personal lives of the members of the collective. Everyone is testy at the moment.
There are a number of modules that would lend itself well to sales – The Resonant Voice, Words that Move, The Listening King, etc. But the definitive title for sales is True Sell.