Main Disc. Thread - Emperor Fitness ZP

Do not worry you can always say that you are his twin brother, evil twin brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe I am who really knows :slight_smile:

Where’s EF ZPv2? I thought the upgrade would be ready, was surprised to find it still at ZPv1 in downloads. @SaintSovereign

1 Like

I thought the same thing.

Suggestion: Incorporate the learnings of physical shifting from WANTED into EF when it’s redone :slight_smile: @SaintSovereign @Fire

Bumping again, I could show the community great results with this since I lift 6x a week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, here’s a non ZPv2-update question (though that question is still significant…) for everyone.

Who has seen hair results using EF? I am wondering about whether I should go the route of finasteride for improving my hair.

You see, a friend of mine said that he’s had great luck improving his hair using a service that prescribed him a finasteride treatment that he’s now been taking for a few years. The service does a free consultation for hair before making the recommendation. I definitely could not tell he had a hair problem, and he hasn’t had issues as a result of finasteride. However, reading into finasteride I am aware that it blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT, “the hormone that causes male pattern hair loss.”

I have also read that there can be quite a few side effects possible, which are a bit concerning. I am not sure this is a good way to go, especially given that EF is also simultaneously affecting my hormones. What do you guys think?

Has anyone used emperor fitness stage 4 for along period of time?

That’s my plan this year.

EF ST4 was originally released at an interesting time, occurring near the pandemic when many lost access to the gym.

Anyone here experiencing random slight stomach ache during Emperor Fitness stage 2???

Would you please enter a support ticket about this?

ofcourse

1 Like

Its nothing to do with subs perhaps you eat something that was not properly cooked ?, perhaps it is the onset of a cold. I know for sure subs do not cause stomach pains.

So far 8 loops in with St1. EF literally prove the saying “no pain no gain” wrong, usually my muscle soreness will reside after day 3 but it’s cut in half! I’m still lazy to exercise but when I’m in the groove I don’t wanna stop. Thinking of doing muscle groups twice a week but I don’t want to injure myself too. My balancing is way better, I don’t randomly walk into my door frames or fridge no more and no I’m sober.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Of course this person has a paid course to grow taller haha.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be a youtuber without one lol

But i was just showing the video that it can be done to some extent

3 Likes

I checked the video, I agree it can be done but as someone who’s into biohacking. I can confirm that the youtube channel is just stating the obvious and making money from it lol.

Sub Club would be the best option to get taller.

4 Likes

Emperor fitness ST1 review (after 4 months or so)

So ive been using the first stage of emperor fitness for quite a while. Im a bit of a newbie as it comes to fitness, i have been going to the gym for about a year but i never was super consistent. I would have a period where i would go 5x a week for some weeks, and than i wouldnt go for a month.

However at some point i lined up my priorities and realised that i would like gym and fitness to be a bigger part of my life than it was at that point. Thats when i started using emp fit. My main goals were to find consistency in going to the gym and possibly help My sleep schedule a bit.

So for the consistency came very quickly, at the first cycle i started going to the gym quite consistently. I tried to stick to my schedule of 5x a week at that point. I still would sometimes go less, but a big improvement to what it was before.
A major thing that changed for me though was that i was far more mindfull of every exercise i did. I started hyperfocussing on whatever muscles i was working out, and going through the range of muscles quite slowly and controlled (got inspired by this by a classmate of mine, probs some part of inner circle in this sub).
Sadly this did mean i had to go down on weights in quite a few exercises, but my form was getting a lot better and i was seeing a bigger strength increase quite quickly. I also havent gotten any kind of injury since doing this.

These results continued into the second month, only the second month i decided that my schedule just wasnt cutting it. So after talking with some gym bros we came to the conclusion that a fullbody workout program 3x a week would be much easier for me to remain consistent with. In addition i would cut down heavily on amount of exercises id do per muscle and instead focus more intensely on a select few exercises to really get everything out of them.
After this i became incredibly consistent with the gym, and my gym sessions became both more effective and less time consuming.

I also started noticing changes in my sleep. I would go to bed a bit earlier and get much better sleep, thereby also getting better gym sessions. I noticed how much my gym performance was affected depending on how much sleep i had, and how much i ate beforehand, so i became more mindfull of these factors.

The last two months i saw less big changes, but my strength kept increasing with no injuries or things like that. I started getting a clear routine of exercises that i would slightly change out from time to time for some variation. I also started noticing some gains. And a clear view of what tk work on to further improve my gym performance (in my case my stamina as my performance would go worse the longer my gym session would last)

All in all this stage has really helped me optimize my gym performance a lot, and find consistency. Im very happy with what this stage has done for me and i highly recommend it for people wanting to either find consistency, or improve their form. The sleep tech in here also is very helpfull.

11 Likes

Im now going through the other stages much much faster and than sticking to stage 4 for a bit. Ill probably make a review of that one after a while too

1 Like