Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

Honestly I don’t think anyone is trying to provoke you
I think a lot of the people would like you to kindly keep quiet since like it or not you kinda talk a lot and usually none of it is helpful to anyone

Honestly I see a lot of your posts are kinda a bit out there and ridiculously long

Go make a journal and use it make all the comments you want on there and questions

1 Like

None of my business, but why don’t you stop already, pal? Maybe you’ll say, “If it’s none of your business, why do you even care?” If you’re so cocky, I’ve already made it my job, ABSOLUTELY no problem. You sit in a chair and scroll the forum all day, try to argue with people, and then victimize yourself by saying that it’s not so. You’ve already been banned once, but I think you need another time-out to carefully contemplate how you’re wasting your time. If you actually bought Emperor Black and used it, shouldn’t it help you do the exact opposite of what you’re doing now? (P.S: Valuing your time)

1 Like

ALT account

You really can’t see that I joined on July 26? I also have a few threads, made around that time when I was just filling in the community.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM

2 Likes

so I don’t want @SaintSovereign and @Fire to fly over to my place and slap me, but @Alphamale

Chill
6 Likes

Hi, invictus. Would you be able to send me a private message, I have a question which isn’t relate to Black Emperor.

1 Like

Monk mode for some people…

CompetentOnlyFiddlercrab-max-1mb

9 Likes

A few days before EB was officially announced as a title they had been working on, I had this nagging feeling that there must be another alpha-style title being released soon, and it felt more ‘sigma’. I seem to almost always hesitate with new customs right before they release a new title, especially one that is in alignment with my own current and personal needs and desires. Like this one. Mind is truly something else.

6 Likes

Yes i had this issue, almost every time. When I ran whatever subliminal at the first initial weeks I am getting like superpowers a then it’s fade. We can argue that person was getting use to it, and it’s been embodied to his personality, but I know myself and I think that not true. We can argue that person has gotten to the point of recon or overexposure , but I know that might not be case also, because I mostly follow rules of listening. I think, that what they want to achieve a what would be Best to achieve is to gradually build up results. I had this issue even with competitors subliminal. In first trailer week I have gotten massive results and then I used his subliminal for 7 long months by his instruction for listening and never ever came back to that initial trailer first two weeks. After 7 months results were less and less. But I am very happy how subliminal club is progressing and I can state that in my subliminal journey sub club has been the best and it will be the best with this potent zero point technology progressing, researching and upgrading.

2 Likes

No, it’s true. Your “loss of results” is due to the fact that you’re consciously expecting it to fail, and so it does.

There is no explanation one can give for why a subliminal “stops working” later. How does that make any sense unless it’s the user who changes? The static, unchanging audio file didn’t. It’s the dynamic system we call a “person” that does.

And that’s that.

21 Likes

I see subs like any other thing (although really special and potent) that has potential to make changes in you so basically it’s a set of certain stimuli. At some point each organism gets accommodated to any stimuli to some point and doesn’t react to them in the same way it used to respond and usually it gets less responsive to them. That’s how the old tech worked in my view, and that’s how the subs of some other producer worked (again, in my view). It may be that as we grow “less responsive” we just need to change the set of stimuli but that stimuli can be not only changing the sub but doing something out of our habitual repertoire. ZP is different in the sense that it doesn’t cause just an action-reaction chain but it initiate chains of re-actions in us and around us and the newest tech doesn’t do that on autopilot but also seems to guide us throughout the whole process, perhaps, preventing those re-action chains from getting stalled and fading. However, I cannot say the “core” results I’ve build aren’t still there. Also, I’ve transformed myself and my life quite a lot with the help of SC.

It’s all my guessing game and, actually, I don’t care about that much since like Poles are used to saying, you don’t need to understand Math much as long as you can apply it with success. I really enjoy EB:ToG and it is a revolutionary subliminal indeed.

2 Likes

“That’s all I have to say about that…”

-Forest Gump

In no way, shape, or form is this an insinuation of Saint’s intelligence lol, just a funny reference.

1 Like

what about overexposure
and by that I don’t mean not following the guidelines. I mean listening to over 1 min every few days.
some members overexpose themselves tremendously.
maybe zero point is so much potent than anticipated.
for me it’s like this. like I need around 10 days to process 3 min of a sub.

I’m running 30-45 minutes (3 subs in my stack) every day and I’m working really hard yet I don’t see even the slightest sign of overexposure. Why? I wonder.

Edit:
And no, I’m not stonewalling, I’m getting fantastic results, especially on EB:ToG.

4 Likes

This is not over-exposure. This is recon. In which case it is advisable to take more rest days.

Have you considered any healing titles, @Alphamale? I think Elixir and Regeneration will be good for you.

4 Likes

Was the first advice I gave him last year :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

@Alphamale - please consider @Invictus 's advice. It is coming from a person who is getting very good results. If you want the same, it will help you to listen to those who get the results you want.

4 Likes

That is mind blowing, and I cannot make judgments.
But it’s waaay higher than the recommended exposure. I ran 3 min of emp black at 5th nov, 1 min at 6th nov+30 sec mogul and 30 secs at 10th (yesterday). and overall 14 and half minutes of both paragon and paragon sleep between 6 th and 10 th.
And I am f*** lazy and useless
But I should admit that I have been sub hopping here and there.
And my result also plunge after a few days :joy:
starting Khan results were good, but they started to wane. am also getting that feeling with emperor black.

You see the irony in this, right?

Because you’re one of those that keeps overexposing himself.

Not to put you down but maybe to help you see the issue.

3 Likes