The Emperor's Coat

New journal time again…

My old journal was just not what I needed right now, and therefore I’m starting a new one. I might revisit the old one further down the line in 2023, we’ll see. This is usually what happens when I stop writing in my online journals for a while, because it’s just not vibing with me at that moment.

My new stack will consist of:

• Emperor Black ZP
  • Alchemist St2 ZP
  • Wanted ZP

Goals on this particular stack :point_down:

• Create an online business from scratch that I can live on
  • Get to my first real cessation of mind in meditation through the TWIM method
  • Get in excellent physical and mental health
  • Move to another country in Europe and rent my own place there

There’s no dating goals in there, and it might just be from that I don’t really care that much anymore. It’s a nice bonus and fun, and something I will definately indulge in when I move somewhere else, but it’s not really something within myself if that makes sense?

Maybe that’s a part of why Wanted is in there to build up during this time of more isolation.

I will aim to update this jounal a couple of times a week, it all depends on how busy I am. At the moment I’m living in the country side in a separate little house next to relatives in southern Portugal. I’m have limited social interactions out here, but there’s a lot of Zen to be had from the calmness and nature around here.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunny::sunglasses:

For the time being I have abandoned Sweden, and I don’t see why I would ever want ot live there in the winter time again? :cold_face: It’s just so much nicer with warm weather and a visible sun. That’s why I want to work online to be able to travel and choose where I want ot live, and not to be bogged down with work in a particular place.

Earlier experience with the selected programs →

I have a limited exposure on the regular Emperor, but I have a lot of time on Khan. I have played Mogul ZP for a while now to aid in my quest to work fully online, but Emperor Black I feel has a more complete archetype for it. It’s a much more extensive program that has all the wealth scripting I need for the time being. I’m not in the game to become filthy rich, because I’m quite confident that by the near future, I’ll be more inclined to the spiritual and nature side of life.

I’m a firm believer that all you have to do is to develop certain skills that will always be in demand, and you will never be short of work and earning wealth. Examples of these are; public speaking, marketing, personal development skills, etc…

Alchemist St2 has already improved my TWIM meditation a lot (3 times played recently). I’m able to super quickly go from sitting down, to gettting my body still and relaxed. Today I was puzzled in just how quick this process was, because before it could take up to 30 minutes on certain days to settle into the more mental realms without the body distracting me.

Wanted has been one of my favorite subliminals for the sheer amount of confidence it gives and feeling just great with the way I am. I also like the push and pull side of it, and not just with women, but in general. I’m interested to see how it merges with Emperor Black as well. The last part of Wanted I’m excited about, is the physical shifting technology.

Time to :weight_lifting_man::muscle::fire:

I looked through and studied the three programs from the sales page, and here are so outtakes :clapper: :clapper: of things and synergies :zap::zap: between the programs I found interesting:

Emperor Black ZP :point_down:

One overarching goal of Emperor Black – achieve greatness, through intense focus and discipline. Letting go of social obligations and socialization in general, we’ve taken the effect that our users have reported of trimming of unnecessary socialization (the ones that serve no purpose or even harm the user) and dialed it up to the extreme.

• Perfect for digging in and building my online business up. Also, I live secluded area here in the country side and have my own little house and workspace, and this combined with access to peaceful walks in nature in a adjacent national park.

With Emperor Black, we added a profound spiritual component – for solitude is an incredibly spiritual experience that beckons the greatest of powers. Put in the time to work on your mission and your goals, but also take the time to dive deeper into the deeper topics and most definitely take the time to do your spiritual practices. Disconnect from other sources of distraction and other energies. A natural environment is optimal, but not required.

• Emperor Black Seem to have a great synergetic effect with Alchemist ZP, and also to really block out uneccesary things and get the right things done. Having less intrusive thoughts and mindless chatter is a great start, and great way to deepen my spiritual practice.

A beautiful side effect of this deeper spiritual introspection and focus of Emperor Black is that it translates into a greater understanding of why you are doing what you are doing, why you want your mission, and how to get to the next level. Emperor Black is your ticket to this profound understanding of the self. It will help you pull yourself in, focus on who you are, dive deep into the darker aspects of your self if you so desire.*

• A deeper introspect into the darker sides of me, and also a great tool to have when navigating and searching for possible future online businesses. A wholesome practice and work is an absolute neccessity for me, I will not settle for less than that…

While Emperor Black is absolutely not an aura or social subliminal, such intense focus, exploration of the self and dominance scripting inevitably creates an intense, incredibly attractive air and aura, with a hint of danger tinging the edges. A beautiful dark cocktail that naturally creates a push and pull sensation within others.

• Exploring the Wanted/Emperor Black synergy here, and also adding the auric effects of Wanted will be interesting to note when I do actually come close to women on a regular basis. The push/pull part of both scripts will be especially fun to explore more.

Wanted ZP :point_down:

WANTED ZP is the epitome of the mystifying, enigmatic man that is shrouded in mystery. The man that tickles at that something deep inside your very core, the closed forbidden book hiding untold secrets that you might just get if you gaze long enough at the arcane letters…

• Again, that mysterious persona and aura that I believe will mix in a nice way with Emperor Black. Also, those forbidden books hiding deep in my subconscious apparently are worth the read. :grin:

The game of hot and cold will become your second nature when dealing with others.

• I absolutely love the suddle aspects of this push and pull in Wanted, and I love being like this in a higly teasing and self-amusing way, just the way I think life should be; Light-hearted and with a smile on the lips. When I hear someone talk about the fact that they cannot muster to as they say; to be fake and be a positive thinker… I just laugh at them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: They must have missed the part in school where it said, don’t take life so damn personally…

A WANTED man always contains paradox in his being. He is not afraid to be truly human – he embraces his human nature, his imperfections, the mysteries and flaws of human existence while striving towards excellence every step of the way… his way.

• This I think is the big strong point of the Wanted character, just a pure acceptance of what it is to be human. Emperor Black talks about shadow work, and a highly spiritual side to it, and I rec[k]on (haha funny) this one will aid and mesh well with that part of Emperor Black.

Moreover, WANTED has physical shifting focused specifically on developing the different areas and features of your whole body for the sake of physical attractiveness, such as muscle development in the most attractive way, fat loss, bone alignment, hair improvement, male enhancement and so on.

• One big reason for having Wanted in there is for the physical shifting part. I’m not planning on becoming a gym rat or anything, but I will do daily exercises to keep my body fit and slim. Also, that whole thing about changing what I subconsciously believe to be the most attractive on myself is interesting.

Alchemist ZP :point_down:

The Refinery will rapidly develop your energetics and the silence of your mind, allowing you to meditate like you have never meditated before if it is something you desire.

• This one fits perfectly what I’m doing outside the whole building a business side. I have already noticed a massive difference in my daily meditations, I am way more calm and enter deeper into the subtler parts of my mind during my sittings.

Refinery is taking this into account and instead will balance your energies perfectly, so that you can go forward with full confidence and unafraid of imbalance.

If you suffer from overworking, the balancing aspect of Refinery will help you relax. If you are constantly sleepy, Refinery will generate more energy for you to use.

• All three of the programs I will be playing are big and very energy demanding. Monk mode with building a business will make me a machine at times I guess, so a balance will be important. This sounds like a perfect thing in my mind when it comes to my current goals and meshing it all together.

:sparkler::bomb::boom::fire: = :fire_extinguisher::broom::bed::zzz:

Some outtakes from the programs objectives, and interesting synergies I found between them :point_down:

Develop a sense of “invincibility,” purging all fears and replacing them with an incredible internal sense of power. [Emperor Black]

Embrace paradox, imperfections and mysteries of human life without losing the strive for perfection — a quality that is of utmost attractiveness to all. [Wanted]

===

Develop a rich ability of mindfulness — living in the moment, focusing on the “now,” and being aware of all things around you. [Emperor Black]

Develop stillness of mind and deepen your focus and meditation. [Alchemist]

===

Profound spiritual deep-dive to discover who you are and what you want in life. In the absence of all, your truth becomes obvious. [Emperor Black]

Understand more advanced spiritual concepts, develop wisdom, insight and
intuition. [Alchemist]

Break through spiritual plateaus. [Alchemist]

===

Achieve many goals, rapidly develop physically, mentally and spiritually. [Emperor Black]

Extensive physical shifting that is both guided by the most objectively attractive features
your subconscious mind knows would look good on you, as well as your conscious
guidance. [Wanted]

Balance your body, spirit, energy, mind and the deepest parts of your being. [Alchemist]

===

Experience the nonchalance of a truly realized individual, one that has all the cards in their hands. [Wanted]

Open your mind to the endless possibilities and unleash your creativity and out of the box thinking. [Alchemist]

===

First Impression of Emperor Black:

Earlier today in the morning I played my first loop of Emperor Black ZP for 3 minutes. Here are some things I have noticed so far from this program. :point_down:

I noticed at the end of the loop that some perceptual shifting thing were going on, and right after the loop when I felt a bit different, something felt energetically altered. I started talking to myself, and I noticed that my voice was as deep as when you just have woken up.

Been doing 100 push ups so far today after the loop, and my mind is telling me to do 100 more before the day is over. EDIT: 200 done, aiming for 50 more :mechanical_arm: :robot:

Whatever you set out to do, you become engulfed in I’ve noticed with this sub. I went to the big oak tree here in the garden which has been dropping lots and lots of acorns over the last couple of weeks. I have been using the garden raker to collect them and tidy around the tree many times already. But this time I just bent down and picked them up in my hands instead, and this went on for half an hour before all acorns under the tree had been collected. Time just ceased during this period and I have almost no memory of thinking anything at all during this time, just full focus on the task before me.

Overall I would say that the feeling is being In The Moment, like right here and now, but with a push to it. Not like after a nice meditation where it’s more Hakuna Matata and twinkly stars everyewhere, bur instead you are more looking to get things done and enter in to that current easily, because of almost no other distractions popping up.

I was in Spain today with my relatives, but I did not notice a whole lot difference than before from people. But, on the other hand I noticed within myself a very stoic feeling paired with exceptionally good posture and bodily control.

=== The End ===

Lastly I give you a glimpse of just how amazing the sunrises are here in this remote little place I currently live in…

18 Likes

Thats an intense stack especially with emperor B , but good luck with it .

1 Like

Foot on the accelerator, No Braking Allowed Here… :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Today was an interesting day. I woke up feeling pretty good, but as the day went on a lot of things happened in regards to Emperor Black. I was in a store to get a repeater to extend the WiFi signal out to my little house, but the guy there managed to set up the router we already had, and it all seemed fine and dandy. I have not had enough internet where I stay, so I have not been able to go full monk mode into my online business quest yet, and Emperor Black has made me very aware of this rising frustration.

When I got home, it did of course not work with my laptop :thinking: My relatives that I live with started arguing over some minutea, the habitual quarrel that is so unnecessary, but is soo hard for themselves to spot, it just happen and they get emotional. Usually I can just brush it aside, it’s not about me, but today I got really triggered and outright mad, you know that kind where you want to punch somthing.

Even though I recognized it, I found it really hard to let it go, and it took me a couple of hours. I did not lash out at anything and I know it’s connected to me not being able to work as I wish. I have not experienced this kind of recon and anger in a very long time, so it was kinda cute as well, and ultimately that’s how I dispelled it, by treating it as a silly little child.

The Energy Had To Go Somewhere

Hours later I have been drinking a couple of liter of water, taken a hot shower, worked in the garden, and still there’s tension up there in the head. Yesterday was the first day of this new stack, and I only played 3 minutes of Emperor Black, and 3 minutes of Alchemist St2.

This shows me it was a good decision to go slow at first, and I will continue to go slow until I can unleash my full beast mode on the business :grin: This means the program works as intented, and I urge anyone thinking about running it, to really check in if one is ready for it first, to really hunker down and work! Because this program gives you the bubble and focus in the NOW that you’ll need.

I saw that Saint pointed out the importance of not sabotaging yourself. Believe in that it works, and take steps and actions in the direction of the programs…

Some Emperor Black observations from today :point_down:

• Deep and strong voice. I had to calibrate the level I spoke to strangers today, I was almost scaring people at times. This happens when you are not used to your new voice level yet, it’s more effective and cuts through noise even better than before now.

• I noticed the lyrics of a pop song when in a story, and I was so turned off by the toxic message in it. It makes me wonder what happend to main stream music over the last couple of decades. Music puts you in to trance, so both the lyrics and the delievery is so important in how it affects you. Usually I don’t care about these things, but today I found it distasteful :nauseated_face:

• Had moments where it felt as I was walking on air, and the balance from the improved posture made it even more trippy. I usually have a good posture, but I guess improvements can always be had :stuck_out_tongue: I meditated 1 hour this morning which also adds to this flowy feeling.

• Time felt like it slowed down in everyday situations and when talking to people. I have the sensation of that I have more time than others, because they keep stressing and wanting to fill the empty space between words and action. Having just a split second more gives you more time to respond better, and most people just habitually react…

• Definitely feeling the lone-wolf vibe of this subliminal :wolf: :orangutan: … I just want to get the shit I know I have not taken care of DONE!

• Feeling frustrated when things are not being effective, and frustration over not having all the cards in my own hand :incoming_envelope: :pinching_hand: And even more frustration that I have let it become that way over the last couple of years, geuss that’s changing :boom: :dizzy:

Overall I feel this stack is the right choice and definitely what I need. At the same time I can see why this is an advanced title, and why the warning about 1-2 month at a time is there.

7 Likes

Self Reflection Time :thinking:

I have been reflecting a bit over yesterdays strong episode of recon, which lasted a couple of hours with a level of anger I have not had since the Qv2 days. The raw fact that I have been putting about zero amount of effort to building any kind of business, or work for that matter for over two years now, Emperor Black really shocked my system to the core. I have only gone super hard spiritually for a long long time, and also dug me a couple of other rabbit holes on the side, which are now mostly covered back with earth again.

Not to sound kinky :lipstick::poop: but I kinda like it and I have missed it. Ever since I retired my lacrosse career, I have not had a real strong focus in front of my which I can quantify. This has led me to developing a couple of bad habits, which has led to some pain especially for my physical body, but also the mind over the last year or so.

I had no balance, that’s what I’m trying to say :balance_scale: … I need more :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: 's in my life. Just as I wrote this, our German neighbors donkey started making donkey sounds, must be a sign :stars: :nerd_face:

Also, it’s interesting to note that yesterdays dinner, which I initially did not want to go to, actually was super fun and I felt very social up until the point where people got a bit too drunk. Emperor Black even further cements my unwillingness to drink any alcohol at the moment, as I don’t want to clout my mind and mess with my meditatios.

Meshing And Weaving

• Wanted ZP - 5 min
  • Emperor Black Zp - 5 min

I played a loop of Wanted 5 minutes this morning, and it made me really horny, which was exactly the opposite than what Emperor Black did. Going to be interesting to see how these two programs merge in my stack.

Today I have been a bit hesitant of playing Emperor Black, but I’m actually doing it as I’m writing these exact words. I can feel straight away feel a lot of energy beginning to rev up inside of me, also my left ear is itching :ear: :point_left: Other sensations are that in the chest, like there’s some added pressure of excitment or similar.

I Feel Physically Stronger Than I have In A Long Time

I’m being very active in my personal training. Today I found a couple of training tools such as dumbbells and kettlebells that I can use :weight_lifting_woman: :hot_face: I did a solid amounts of pushups this morning, and I’m going to add some more core exercises.

My water intake :potable_water: has also drastically increased since starting this new stack. I also find myself being much more bodily aware, and know exactly what my body needs to function well. Lastly, the posture is insane right now, and so is the voice. I have had similar voice on Khan before, but never as consistently as I do now.

Getting This Rusty Old Train Going

I feel the itch to get going more with my business venture, but the internet keeps bogging me down. Hopefully it will be fixed by Monday, and right now I’m just planning and fixing other parts until I can go really ham online…

Still have that feeling since my first loop of Emperor Black, that time goes slower and that I have more time available than before.

7 Likes

Sunday Bloody Sunday :drop_of_blood: :drop_of_blood: :drop_of_blood:

Had a very uneventful day today which is a processing day for me. I have no recon at all and feel very grounded and set in the present time. It’s such a nice feeling, almost like when you point a camera a close object, and that object comes into full focus, but you can still see the periphery clearly around it :face_with_monocle: :camera: :apple: Kind of like you can alternate between what’s directly in front of you and something in the background, and then just go back again without loosing your flow.

Tomorrow I’m planning to play one 3 minute loop of LBfH Experimental and a full loop of Alchemist St2. This will be a beautiful combination just before my Metta loving kindness meditation in the morning. Then later I’m heading to the city to try and fix the WiFi diffuculties here. I’m so itching to go monk mode with starting my business now :chair: :nerd_face: :computer: :fire:

It’s funny when you don’t have the internet to distract you, that you just get bored and instead listen to your body. If I stream anything or watch a video, my internet goes :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: mode, so it’s literally impossible to watch. So yesterday after my evening meditation, I went to sleep at 9 PM :laughing: I was just bored, and thought why not just sleep. Only downside was that I was wide awake at 3 AM, which is way too early to wake up my relatives for breakfast lol…

But 6 hours seem to be the new norm with my sleeping after introducing Emperor Black. I’m not feeling any more fatigued as if I would sleep my regular 8 hours like before :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Snap!
It’s getting’, it’s getting’, it’s gettin’ kinda hectic
It’s getting’, it’s getting’, it’s gettin’ kinda hectic
I’ve got the power (power, power) :fist:

:microphone: :loud_sound: :loud_sound: :notes: :notes:

For us elderly people here on this forum that should recognize these lyrics. Finally I got the internet out here working, and I got my unlimited surf. It’s funny how used to I’ve gotten to the internet just working and never having to worry about a surf limit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Time to become limitless.

Maybe I should even watch the movie Limitless now haha. Time to really get going and start putting my online business plan to work :face_with_monocle: :computer_mouse: :computer:

Been thinking about playing a full loop of Emperor Black after two times going under 5 minutes. I will probably try this and only play that subliminal today. Time to test the working abilities of this subliminal. Going by feel today as it’s still early and my mind is a bit slow at this hour currently.

EDIT: Holy moly, I have not had my Spotify for over a month now, and I have not listened to music almost at all… But damn how mood lifting music is I remembered now :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Funny Timing :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

I haven’t run my loop of Emperor Black yet, something told me to wait a bit. Had a period of several hours with some major kind of perceptual shift that was going on. Everything just seemed so unreal in a way, just like I was completely present but also not really feeling like a person. I just lied on my bed for a while and watched the ceiling silently :sleeping_bed: :eyes: This state has kind of dissipated now, and I’m going to play my loop in a little while.

• Just reminding myself that all states shall pass, even this one…

Just after this mental state I was in went away, SC released the new module pack. Funnily most of the modules when I read them felt very spiritual and actually relieved some of the confusion I had at that moment. The timing was a bit surreal :alien:

When I read the description of the module Formless Clarity, it reminded me straight away of a mundane Nibbana. I get those all the time from 6R’s, which is a short snap of a pure mind state and temporary cessation of thoughts, just before the mind starts thinging again :point_down:

Formless Clarity
Have you ever wondered, who are you truly, beneath all the thoughts, beliefs, ideas? What would happen if your mind was truly empty, if you were completely clear? Formless Clarity pulls you into a journey of self-unloading, where all that which is extra is gently let go of, and you are allowed to tap into that purest sense of being without the buzz of thoughts, beliefs, ideas and even the ego – and then helping you bring that profound clarity into your day to day life.

Getting Back On The Horse Again

Even though I should have not been working on gettting my ship off the ground today, and the fact that I have a couple of loops of Emperor Black already, I did not feel like I was procrastinating. For some reason I feel that this was just what I needed, some deep, deep staring at the ceiling :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Maybe this all is the shadow work part of Emperor Black?

3 Likes

Holy Moly It’s Actually Raining Here :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

It’s actually raining here where I live, and that doesn’t happen often. For some odd resaon this little slice of the coast is usually spared and almost always sunny. Also, today I’ve seen the number combinations 222, 333, and 444 in a matter just a couple of hours :face_with_monocle: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Oh Universe, peekaboo…

EDIT: Just saw 555…

What I wrote on the Emperor Black thread :point_down:

I notice since starting Emperor Black that I just do all the small things right away. Like after cooking, I just immediately clean and tidy up, or when I vacuumed the floor I ended up doing all the hard spots like under the sofa etc. Also, you become so immersed in it and it becomes fun just to wipe the cooking pot clean of water. By doing all these small tasks instead of postponing some of them you actomatically clean that space in your head as well. You start and you finish your daily tasks so to speak. All men that have been single should know what I mean when it comes to the dishes :grin:

So by playing this subliminal for 1-2 months, that should be enough time to form a bunch of new small and healthy habits… it’s actually great :stars: :star_struck: :star2:

Cryptic Stuf… :moneybag: :money_mouth_face:

Been getting more and more in to studying Crypto currencies. It’s not something that I’m starting to invest in straight away, but more a future goal when I have my finances in order. But it doesn’t hurt to start putting some time reading about it and learning. I might even buy RICH Crypto in a couple of months.

It’s All A Big S… :skull: :skull:…t Show

I cannot if I go to the main house here where I live stay for long if they are just watching the news. To me it’s just programming and propaganda mostly, and this became very obvious today. A big thing that happened and the way the media blamed and angled it turned out to be completely wrong :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (must be the first time that has happened :thinking: :grin:) My relatives were all fired up yesterday supporting the narrative being propagted. But when I asked them about it when the news turned 180 degrees today, they did not understand or for that matter remember just how fired up they were yesterday.

It’s kinda like if you would put the knob for the heater in your house on the floor together with a little toddler :baby: :baby_bottle: … My guess is that you would both sweat and freeze multiple times during the day :hot_face: :cold_face: Maybe if you put another knob next to it for the strobe lights you could open up a disco :dancer: :man_dancing: :partying_face:

In the end it’s all about awareness, and learning how to respond and check in with oneself before just mindlessly letting thoughts and emotions spin out of control. Our minds are story tellers, and most of the time it’s just fictional stories or repetitive habits rehashed and chugging along.

Maybe someone remember this a couple of years ago, when someone was playing a prank on a news station. They just read it all out without reviewing it first, and then later had to go out on the air apologizing… :point_down:

maxresdefault

I mean come on :joy: :joy: One day when we wake up and understand how we are mindlessly putting our own kids through the same meat grinder of false beliefs as we ourself were squeezed through, maybe just maybe then, can we change the world… :earth_asia:

4 Likes

WTF

In the post above I was having the song “Push it to the limit” from Scarface in my head, and I also pondered about having it somewhere in the above post. Now, I opened up a new video from a guy that I follow, and his intro’s are usually some song or sketch. Today he had a just that song and same video that I just watched on YT, only slightly modified… :exploding_head: :exploding_head: Like, da heck!

Is life just like the card game “Memory” where you are supposed to find pairs… and I have been getting better at finding those pairs or something?? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Winds Of Change

There always seem to be that correlation with periods off from my online journals when some major perceptual shift is going on from my current stack. As per this time as well, I just totally forgot about this journal for a couple of days :grinning:

Some New Things

I have also done a couple of TRE (Trauma Release Exercises) sessions, that @Joa23 recommended in his journal. It is quite interesting the feeling you get afterwards when all the shaking is over. The first time I was just giggling all the time, but the second time it felt more like as a deep massage for the body :massage_man: :hugs: Maybe that’s a good sign that I don’t feel any dispair emotionally and mentally afterwards, and that maybe I have worked through a lot of my trauma :partying_face:

I’m also a badboi :badger: :smiling_imp: because I have listened to a title outside of the stack I’m running… :exploding_head: Don’t worry my head is still here. I have since the release of V2 tried EoG St2. Prior I have been running EoG St1 on and off for most of this year at times, and I do love all the healing from it :money_with_wings: but I want to try St2 which also seem to fit my current situation well :point_down:

The second stage of Ecstasy of Gold is focused on getting you learned and ready to take on all the challenges that you will face on your road to riches. This subliminal will guide you to the skills and knowledge you will need to make the most wealth in your life.

• Pretty self-explanatory, and I need more creativity and fantasy when searching for what my online thing will be. I have made some minor progress with just getting something going for the time being such as sharing my perspective on different products etc…

It will be your guide and your coach, helping you learn all the secrets of the trade that you will find or have already found, and it will supply you with endless motivation to acquire this knowledge, as well as pushing you to already start building your wealth.

• Sounds really good to strengthen the manifestation of the thing or things I will be doing in the future. I’m so brought up and used to just go to a regular job lol.

With ST2, you will not have to fear the dreaded question of “what do I want to do in my life,” as Ecstasy of Life will help you dig deep into yourself and find your truest purpose that will bring you the riches you desire. With Ecstasy of Life, your path through life will be illuminated, you will be quickly equipped with all the knowledge and skills you will need, and you will have absolute determination to walk the path you see before you.

• Mirror oh mirror on the wall, what will be my awesome-badass-online-hustle-pepega-fun-inspiring-green… lol, sounds like something you would write in those new sites to create AI pictures from text :framed_picture: :eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: But seriously this sounds like something I need right now.

Or maybe I’m just not serious enough, life just seem so fun fun not taken too seriously, and I’m so happy all the time I’ve noticed :smiley: Money making for most is soo tied in with life or death, and most society is sooooo serious with money… just like a frowned forehead as soon as money is mentioned :frowning: Add frowning horizontal lines on yellow face for more realism…

Time to get more serious “Insert My Name Here”, no but seriously, I need to be more serious about money without taking it too seriously :thinking: :unamused: :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile: Ok, I’ll stop there for now… I feel like @Luther24 lol’s are rubbing off on me too.

I just think I need to meet more real-life people, because I’m tooooo awesome just to be sitting here alone. Other’s (not met yet) in my life can give me tips and open doors for me.

Meditation Progress

Lately meditations has just been a good morning routine to get me rested and calm. I believe since I started TWIM little over a month ago, things were moving so quickly that I got used to all these cool new states.

But since a while now, normalization of the states I’ve been having seem to have kicked in. It’s not as extreme between yin and yang anymore, just like after having played a sub for a while kinda :innocent: Also, I do know that progress is almost solely determined on how willing I am to abandon these states that comes up :bowing_man: They are nice, but I want to explore deeper, and for that to happen, one must let go and sccchtick to the instructions :guide_dog: :man:

Hey hoo we go… on and on we go… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Thats very nice bro! Keep doing it and you will enjoy your body a lot more… Im still going through a lot of old stored tension in my back, but the results are worth it.

2 Likes

Circle Of Life

Today as I was working at a villa to paint a big wall. The lady living there had found a bird that was not doing too well. It was gone when I came there, but I soon found it laying still next to a bush. I was watching to see if it was still alive, and it was. She tried to stand up but kept falling to one side all the time, probably she had flown into something. We put her comfortably into a little soft part of the flowerbed and she flew away, but not in this reality so to speak.

Here’s the thing. I did not feel any sadness, or my mind was not making any stories up except for playing the song from the Lion King, Circle of Life. I just felt a bit of gratitude and wished her well :bird: :pray: I did not feel anything from that Disneyfication I might have have had before, the whole making Cinderalla stories of all animal life. It just felt like the most natural thing in the world.

This is for sure is a result of my TWIM meditation, and that I’m beginning to embrace that everything going on in the world as impersonal, a kind of distance to every feeling that turns into an emotion and the point where I would have started to suffer a bit. This to me is a very healthy form of mindfulness.

2 Likes

You have intoxicating humor that pragmatically emphasizes a serious point.

2 Likes

That’s one good way of describing it :smiley: Maybe viewing it as something essential but through funny glasses is the way to go :thinking: :nerd_face: Do you remember the black boards back in school where the teacher would write with those white chalk crayons?

Even if you used the eraser, there always used to be signs of the old writing still there until you cleaned it properly. Those serious voices to me of just how hard life is and unfair, they are just like that old writing, old voices that someone wrote on my black board, or that I myself wrote to practice my handwriting without knowing what they really meant yet. Maybe it’s time to really clean that board now…

black

1 Like

Hmmmm…

There’s been a bit of talk lately on the forum about being guided through ZP to certain combinations. I just had a strong nudge and craving for my next cycle of Emperor Black to pair it with Khan Total Breakdown :thinking: :exploding_head: Especially now when Khan is in V2 now.

Total Breakdown for me feels like a deep cleansing, but rarely do I ever get a low mood or go through rough recon on it. This is probably because I have played a lot of times during the last two years. I have a week or so to think about the stack, but it kind of feels like Emperor Black, Khan TB, and probably EoG St2… :yum: :clown_face:

4 Likes

If you didn’t choose your personality… then why do you take everything so personal? :thinking: :smirk:

3 Likes

Thoughts After My First Cycle Of Emperor Black

I’m on my first washout day out of three today. I have a longing to go back to Khan again. I’m more that fun kind of Alpha than a the serious type :smirk: :face_with_monocle:

Overall Emperor Black felt nice in this cycle, but I did not resonate too much with the whole work, work, work, and monk mode part of it. Maybe this is something that is being unearthed within my shadow side? I have this underlying feeling of why work so damn hard trying to get rich in something society thinks is a good way to do it? Why not just do exactly what it is I want to do deep down instead? I know this to be absolutely true, so the only thing that is blocking this natural expression is probably a deeply seeded block of my natural ability for creativity.

This makes me think that I should re-introduce Mind’s Eye back into my stack again… :thinking:

I Have Been On This Roller Coaster Before :roller_coaster: :cold_face:

I have been jumping on the wheel of making a fortune and also getting good with women before. With both I started out really eager to learn and getting into the whole circus, but I always ended up with just feeling that something is off… :negative_squared_cross_mark: :sleeping:

All these coaches and ready made checklists of what is supposed to be the best way to get there, wherever that may be. They all feel the same as when I was a kid in school and everyone taught me to be this way or that way just to fit in :lying_face:

istockphoto-177005486-170667a

This has made me all my life not wanting to play by the rules, and has in big parts of my life ended up in me withdrawing myself a bit from society. This is where I believe I have been hiding my creativity… Not feeling that I’m able to just express myself as I am…

But I’m me, so why don’t I just be me?

I don’t see the point of aquiring so much money :money_with_wings: :money_mouth_face: as a means to get over the fear of money if that makes sense? Some of the most fearful people I have met have been very rich people, that erect big fences around their big and fancy houses. And on the contrary, some of the most joyful and happy have been very poor people. The only reassurance should be the knowing that I can easily make more wealth if I want to.

The only reason I see that this instilled fear in society of money and wealth, is that it’s just a layer that has been put there on top of our infinite being. A detrimental state and invisible shackles that are only held firmly in place because we let it. What comes to mind here is EoG St1 and it’s objectives.

I Think I Lack Creativity At Times

I have a tendancy to find flow and being creative in the most basic and mundane things recently, but I seem to have forgotten to add this level of creative being to what it is I would like to build for myself in life :hammer_and_wrench: :house: This takes courage because it has been forgotten and repressed, but when it’s back in full force again, it’s just about the most natural thing in the world :earth_asia:

I admit that I have been a bit of a leech to some of my relatives during the last 2 years in having them helping me financially at times. Even though I never ask them, they always show up and help me :pray: :heart: It’s been kind of an addiction in a way that it never makes me feel free because I’ve not been self-sustaining (I have been self-sustaining before this for 15 years, just that after I had my crash of reality I have not been). This has just been my excuse to delay things :poop:

This is also what I perceive to have been a shadow part of me that is being pulled up at this moment. I have known this for a long time, but it has been more clear and less blurred recently. This is something Emperor Black probably has helped me with.

It’s like the person that says he eats well and exercises, but just keeps getting more and more fat.
Behind the scenes he keeps overindulging in sweets :candy: :candy: :candy: and pizzas :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: on Sundays, and this just because he thinks it to be a reward for being good the other 6 days of the week.

Chumbawamba Gobbledy Do… :notes: :musical_note:

I guess this is all just a part of the “holding back, don’t do it, don’t you dare live your life freely mechanism” that has been installed by society. What do you think Greta:

greta-how-dare-you

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

south-park

Ok, too much fun… :joy:

So it’s not me being a leech in a way, it’s just my old mechanism that I learned to fit in that is still clambering on for dear life. So just like when you try to remove a leech, it’s trying to stick to you for as long as it can, just like a hungry baby to a nipple… But it’s time to go now leech.

Update On Meditation

My meditations has been going great, and I have only missed one day in a month now. Alchemist St2 has helped me a lot to get into the zone quicker. I’m now able to go into the first two Jhana’s in my TWIM practice in like half the time than before :person_in_lotus_position:

I’m finding that I have gotten stuck in getting further than a certain point recently. But I also know that as with all things in life, consistence is king, and it’s just a matte of time if I keep doing it as the instructions tells me to do it.

The great thing is that I feel no rush or that I need to get to a certain point. Rushing it is also just a distraction which needs to be surrendered ultimately :slight_smile:

Going Forward

Here are the programs I’m contemplating over for the next cycle. I have two more washout days before making my decision. Emperor Black is still there and can emerge from the closet again, but probably not now for a while.

Khan
Chosen
Wanted
Ecstasy of Gold
Alchemist
LBfH
Mind’s Eye

Gānbēi 干杯 Everybody :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Mental Tape Recorder

I have been tinkering around a bit with something I used to do years ago but never really got to a point where I wanted it. The thing I’m talking about is the Mental Tape Recorder :record_button: :film_projector: :brain:

What it literally means is having a thought loop playing in your head during the day. Apart from when you are socializing, working, sleeping etc, you play it to program your mind. An average human has an obscene amount of different thoughts everyday, but most high achievers has a lot, a lot, and a lot fewer lol. So why not dictate what you are thinking about and make it something useful? :thinking: :man_student: :muscle:

“I Am The Greatest” - One of the most famous one lol :boxing_glove: :boxing_glove:

Back in the days I could never get it too work because life kept distracting me :lying_face: But now I have more time for myself, and also I have been doing so much meditation and subliminals, that I can now notice a distinct difference only after a few days. The first loop took about 2 days before it became like running water, and the second I added only took one day. That means that I have sharpened my mind a lot in a short amount of time.

It’s not as easy as it sounds… It really takes great focus to make it stick, but you also can easily see it as a challenge. Today I watched a soccer game and just kept looping it silently to myself. In the beginning I did not notice what was happening in the game because I was so focused on my thought loop, but after a while I managed to do both :sunglasses:

What it takes is focus and a high level of mindfulness. Funny thing is that I have in this short period noticed an increase in my focus in meditation as well lol :pray: :eyes: :tongue:

My loops are very short, simple to say, and in the direction of something meaningful in my life.

Some examples of loops:
→ All Women Secretly Admires Me
→ I’m Always Smiling Joyfully
→ My Body Is Completely Relaxed

My old mentor made me interested in this years ago, and he used to do similar things that Tony Robbins would do to hype is energy up all the time. He completely made his new lifestyle by making this into a habit. I failed because when I had low energy I did not have the mental strength to keep going, but it’s different nowadays :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just Think How It Compounds:

I just quickly thought out a general amount of loops I could easily do in the beginning. I used this formula with me being active in thought loops for at least 8 hours every day. Take into account that it’s not like 8 hours straight, it might be several hours during the day, but also in the morning and in the evening. When I have any spare time where I’m not doing something that I mentioned before.

Every Minute → 5 times (easy) That makes it :point_down:
Every Hour → 300 st times
Every Day (~8 hours) → 2.400 times
Every Week → 16.800 times
Every Month → 504.000 times

Half a million a month, that’s quite a lot. It does not have to be the same of course because things change. But once the habit is set in place, switching out is easy. Just imagine the mental strength and discipline that comes out of this after a while. Having a negative thought or emotion? = Just insert a positive thought loop and boom :bomb: :boom: :boom: :grin:

It’s only a problem if you think it’s a problem, then just think something else.

Buddha1

4 Likes

- What you did in the past arises in the present.
- What you do with what arises in the present moment dictates what happens in the future.
- If you choose to fight with it, change and trying to control it, you’re fighting with the truth.

It’s Dhamma, it’s the truth. Be mindful of what you feed with your thoughts, what you give your energy to, because that shall grow. Ultimately all shall pass, and so also any pain or fear. Suffering is optional and you have a choice.

4 Likes

Toy Toy Toy

I have been tinkering around a bit with Primal ZP over the last couple of days since my washout. I also added in a loop of Godlike Masculinity on a whim, and it’s very interesting to see the directness of these more focused programs. That night I had some interesting dreams to say the least, and the day after I was feeling under the weather a bit :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Mind you I’m never sick since I stopped believing in it to be more than just a detoxification of the body rather than a funny looking germ that jumps onto you from someone else. I just cleaned up my diet and environment and baaam, no more getting sick. Blaming someone else for me getting sick just doesn’t cut it anymore for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Victim Mentality is soo 2020…

What I did with the discomfort I had, was that I went into where my throat was hurting a bit and just observed it. I almost immediately saw the connection why it was there. It was an energetic block from childhood in regards to sexuality being released, which also made the whole left side of my back really sore in the morning, just like it had been released through that side of my body. I also intuitively knew that I was not going to be sick either, and I told my subconscious not to get me sick as well. Today it was all gone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Intuition As A Guide

Funnily enough I had no exact plan ready for this cycle, but I just intuitively went by feel and landed on Primal, and also today Mind’s Eye. I must say that V2 of Mind’s Eye feels hella smooth, and it also connected for me some dots in my daily life today.

Lastly, I have lately not been having any desire for sexual intimacy or any form of wanting to indulge in mental masturbation to women at all. Everything just feels so balanced on a deep level, and it also makes it obvious just how damaged I was in my younger years, and the amount of sexual energy that was misdirected for so many years :face_with_monocle: :alien: :alien:

Khan 2023

This cycle will probably revolve around Primal and Alchemist St2-3 for my meditation. But for 2023 I’m going back to Khan, my baby and first love here at SubClub :sparkling_heart: :eyes: Things just feels different now compared to earlier, and I know that my results will Khan will be far more pronounced this time around.

2 Likes