Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
I am having slight recon and very tires, sorry
Paragon sleep
This is funny :joy:

Show me someone else who posted or sent gory videos to someone, and called them a ā€œp***yā€ for not looking at it and Iā€™ll give them a temporary ban too. Otherwise, the next time you question my judgment like this, weā€™re going to have an issue.

5 Likes

Stop ā€œreplying.ā€ Just accept it, move on with your day. Youā€™re doing way too much, as we say here in the states.

2 Likes

Dude just let it go and move on ā€¦. Thatā€™s the best way to continue on

What happened is gone and nothing can be done
So just drop it before you start another pointless rant and get banned again

Sometimes itā€™s better to just shut up and move forward

10 Likes

Itā€™s in both. I ran Stark on this new tech and it was definitely another kind of experience than the Stark on ZP. The new tech is more like a guidance to unlocking your natural abilities and best qualities whilst the old ZP was more about perceptual shifts. I bet they employed some elements of Ascension Chamber into it.

3 Likes

Without that there would be no civilization but lots of barbarians and violance.

One thing I want to say is that I read in posts of some mates that Emperor Black has a distinct technology.
I would have to disagree with that. Now the co founders created RAGNAROK before ZP V2 maybe even the ZP tech.
My guess is that RAGNAROK is more wild, (in the artisan sense which saint and fire talk about the freedom which the artisan line gives them.) But I donā€™t think the raw power and fear purging scripting is a must-be-called new tech. Itā€™s more of an amplification of some aspects which happened to be possible after the discovery of Zero Point.

I was expecting you to do this.

2 Likes

This discussion has a lot to talk about and I prefer not going down the rabbit hole.
But in a personal level; after using SC product, THE ONLY principle which I would say that I will always stick to is: the fact that I should not be bothered with hate speech and cursing.
As saint stated: there will be always a bigger guy than you, and if you attack everyone cussing at you, what would you do in front of the big guy?

1 Like

Just exactly what I said. Focused and driven. Less time wasting. Thatā€™s how it feels to me anyway.
The other thing that I may have mentioned in a different post is that I really put a lot of that into almost everything I do at the moment. What is worth my time as well as thinking more long term. I had three lessons to do for my web development course today. I ended up doing twice that

7 Likes

I keep finding myself in this kind of bubble, like a sphere around my head, and if I would like to know whatā€™s going on outside of it, I have to use a lot of mental effort to do so. Itā€™s like blowing up a balloon in a way, and the moment you stop and let go of it, it goes brrrrrrrrrrr, and all air rushes out and youā€™re back to a your original bubble :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Iā€™m aware of the trailer effect from just one loop, but it feels so easy to just focus on one thingā€¦ I guess now Iā€™ll have to plan better to not get stuck in stupid stuff.

9 Likes

@Tobyone I am actually surprised and shocked by how little I care about what other people are doing. Total 180 from the way I used to be. I used to have the worst case of envy or FOMO

14 Likes

Glad to hear that, thatā€™s a big one. Only way now is up :point_up: :metal:

1 Like

Letā€™s chill and actually get back into the topic of this thread rather than the childish back and forth between each other please.

What are you guys loving about this sub so far? (Havenā€™t used it and wonā€™t until I get back). Really canā€™t wait to use it.

8 Likes

EMP black first loop is giving me john wick level of focus

Definitely gonna stack this with RM

RM + this EB state of mind I feel open to greater channels of inspiration to create true ART.

Noticeable effects; extreme clarity on what I desire in detail, cognitively making connections between different areas of my life and how to achieve success in each one through an interdependent connection between them. COMPLETELY totally and utterly absorbed in the present moment all day. Extreme internal sense of quiet power; running this alongside wanted and khan my success feels guaranteed with no doubt. Feel super calm and composedā€¦.I ā€˜ve been at home alone all day and got so much creative work done looking back Iā€™m astounded because I still feel so energetic. Perception feels deeper as well; was watching vids of musicians and actors and video essays on youtube directly related to my goals and felt a sense of deeper understanding on a bodily level. I didnā€™t feel the urge to smoke weed at all today because I didnt want to lose my extreme clarity and focus (this is a huge one because I am a major pothead and have zero desire to stop smoking however I didnt mind missing out today)

I will be around other people all day tomorrow so im excited to see how that goesā€¦I feel excited to be social tomorrow though; have plans to go to see a friends band play and im looking forward to it so this sub doesnt feel anti social to me; its more like a preference to master myself in the fires of solitude and then go out and take the world by stormā€¦of course khan/wanted/commander/sanguine are also processing in my subconscious so keep that in mind. All in all, loving this sub so far on day one.

ā€œJohn wick is a man of focus, commitment and sheer willā€- this sentence really captures the essence of how i felt mastering myself and my craft today.

14 Likes

Just finished running 3 minutes of Emperor Black.

Exactly at the end of the 3 minutes when I stopped the audio, I had this feeling of silence and absolutely calm, as if something had made me focus on my inner world.

5 Likes

Brooooo discipline on this is next level.

Slept at 1 and told myself Iā€™m waking up at 4 no matter what.

Next thing you know I wake up and breeze past the day like itā€™s nothing

5 Likes

Emperor Black:

Processing: 5E96B12B-B3DC-4489-A840-DD304566751A.webpā€¦

Can someone explain what this ā€œtrailer effect isā€ ?

1 Like

Results before even trying a new product. A highly esoteric concept mentioned briefly by Saint some time back. Also called presults.

3 Likes