Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

Alhamdulillah, my stock market reading skills are increasing day by day.

Now i can enter and reject trades confidently.

So far, all my latest deliberate trades have been successful.

13 Likes

So if you want to go into healing everything, it will take forever, but if you go for being healed enough for a certain wealth target, this seems good. Anybody knows how to find out when to proceed to stage 2 or is it more or less “try stage 2, you can always go back to stage 1 if needed”?

4 Likes

I was thinking the same earlier. I sort of have a basic road map of what I want to accomplish. I am running EOG to clear the way to maximize my earnings with it

1 Like

This one ^^^

4 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

After one cycle on this Eog st1 and QL st1, I learned a new language (Pine script ) for trading on some level.
Made an automated system, and backtested it. It seems to be pretty profitable but you know historical data are just history and I will see it in a real life.

Did also bridge with one service where a script is made - running and then via this bridge running on my broker’s MT4 and right now it is fully running on my demo account on my let’s say mini server which should run 24/7 and after one month if this is profitable I will make it as a real account and continue.

Of course, besides that, I will probably try to make several other profitable systems, back-test them, and if they are good so make them run in a real-time.

13 Likes

For me personally, after wading through stage 1 for long enough time (4 cycles) recognizing I need stage 2 goes like this: I can think of monthly income from 5k to 500k per month (never been able before to think like that). I have some deep confidence that I will be rich, it will happen for sure and there is no way to live in poverty like normal 9to 5 (never been able to think like that before). I see money opportunities watching courses, online businesses strategies ( never been able to do that before) when I hear co workers talking about money , or family members, it’s a bit cringy cuz of theyr false belief about what’s big money or paycheck is. ( Never been able to do that) also I am untouched by theyr beliefs and theyr programming they cannot get me to think like them or throw on me theyr blocks
downsides: sometimes I am getting impatient that I should be making big money now. ( Maybe recon) feeling confused about what is the best path for making money for me ( craving stage 2) . Sometimes I get hard recon, it’s like ok I am cleansed to some degree, okay now what? Which path to take? Money still is not there so now what? It’s like confusion, and crave for stage 2 to start learning and find best path for me. I have opened up 2 paths for money to come in future (e commerce and merch) but seeing them as shallow because many skills, are missing in them, and I need to get it done better and be more professional about it. So when this cycle ends I have to start use stage 2 because I would be hella confused because I feel like I need to start pushing harder and learn as much as I need for revenue to start pouring to me.
Hope this helps dude.

12 Likes

I lost my remote job yesterday, I am already registered on a freelance website & moving to v2. Hope things will get better

5 Likes

Best of luck

1 Like

I’ve run st 1 and st2 only (on Qv2) and I’ve had this mindset ever since.

Same here ever since I ran those two stages.

I don’t consider this recon but my deep desire surfacing.

8 Likes

I don’t think the same about money anymore, it’s like taking a shower and you feel the droplets over your body but after a moment you don’t feel the water anymore, it becomes part of your skin.

‘They’ say the love for money is the root of all evil. I’m starting to love money because I want to do good with it, I know the difference between good and evil.

I’m currently jobless but have no care in the world, currently living off my pension as I lost my job beginning of the year. I canceled a lot of policies and insurances I don’t need.

Also I have a very big supprise on the way I cannot mention, so life is good :blush:

10 Likes

I’ve also been a bit at a loss of when to proceed from EOG Stage One. I’ve done a couple months on EOG stage 1 ZP v1 - only about 1 loop a week. And now moving onto EOG Stage 1ZP V2 -which I like WAAY more.
Way more energy, productivity, less recon etc.

(How many loops/week are other EOG stage 1’ers doing? )

For my EOG Stage 1 has been about three things

1. My sense, beliefs, and relationship to money abstractly
  2. My practical relationship to how I look at work and money
  3. My own capacity to be ‘the source’ of abundance and wealth in my life- my production capacity.

Break to reset numbers

1. Has me experience everything like money doesn’t matter/ essentially doesn’t exist- its all just abundance and value - to pure freedom and sense of being able to be an acquirer of enormous capital to strong self judgements about where I am and how ‘pathetic’ it is and how I need to get going and moving. Its the whole gamut

2. This is really interesting, I’m spending differently. I’m guided to spend and invest at points to create more flow in my finances, and inversely I’m being taught to live on almost nothing at times, to save, and be smart with money. I’m also relating to work differently and detaching my ego, sense of self worth and value from the money I make completely while at the same time develop my ego and sense of self worth. So I am able to ask for money both as a consequence of a detatched production of a valued result and am able to feel better about having and what I deserve in life

3. This one is really cool, I am really seeing the marketplace for what it is not what I want it to be. Where does my production capacity fall in line with reality. I am also really seeing that who I am and my self expression and unique talents are worth a lot in and off themselves in the right place, but not because I’m trading anything for money but because who I am creates better outcomes, results, and situations. So Again it’s a matter of discerning where I can produce/create value intrinsically in an outside system and where I recognize I am the commodity as well. Lastly it’s guiding me to see the value of what I most want to do as the strongest source of revenue.

15 Likes

@SaintSovereign
When I was running EOG ST1, I got inspired to attend psychology classes.
I was feeling that that particular sub was causing it.
And I surprisingly found it fascinating, it was like I founf my passion. And han behavior was always my passion.
My hypothesis is that:
1- ST1 made me feel like I have endless money, so now that you don’t need any money, what u wanna do(inadvertently).
2- or ST1 directly questioned me about my passion.

3 Likes

I’ve been overdue to go and check out what is actually said here. I’ve been hearing this my whole life. (Grew up in the church.)

It comes from a letter that the apostle Paul was writing to Timothy. Paul was writing in Greek it seems.

He is reported to have written this:

“ρίζα γαρ πάντων τον κακών εστιν η φιλαργυρία ες τινές ορεγόμενοι απεπλανέθεσαν από της πίστεως και εαυτούς περιεπειραν οδύναης πολλαίς”

In that sentence, the Greek word that was translated as ‘the love of money’ by English speakers in the year 1611 is this one: φιλαργυρία. (pronounced: filargyría)

The common modern translation of this word is: Avarice

It’s also translated as ‘seediness’, ‘stinginess’, and ‘lack of generosity’.

So this verse describes an opinion that Paul was expressing about the attitude of Greed and Stinginess.

Pretty wild, huh? (I’m just researching this myself right now.)

My takeaway?

Linguistic usage changes quite significantly over time.

The completion of the Bible’s King James translation is contemporary with the writing of Shakespeare’s plays (i.e., late-1500s to early 1600s). If, when hearing Shakespeare’s poetry and prose, you feel somewhat confused about the meanings, then there’s also a pretty good chance you may be misunderstanding what’s written in the King James translation of the Bible.

And that probably describes almost all of the people who were introducing these concepts to us when we were children.

So, @Present1, not that you needed the permission anyway, but it sounds like Paul would have been pretty cool with your attitudes toward money and wealth.

14 Likes

@Malkuth I have no idea what to respond back lol but thanks as always brother. Like you I also grew up in a church. Growing up my mother would randomly guilt trip us like if you waist food, somewhere out there are kids with no food on their tables(which is true) and always moaned about money but never really helped/contribute to put money on the table. Many years later as an adult I finally got the courage to ask her: “what you gone do about the kids growing up hungry or with food shortages?” She never said it again because that was her purpose, she failed at her purpose in life. Those guilt trips worked because now I would love to put food on tables or shelters, money will definitely help :wink:.

7 Likes

I hear you, brother. I hear you.

Every generation, in its imperfect way, passes the baton to the next.

We try to be grateful for what they managed to give us, but we also don’t lie to ourselves about what they may have gotten wrong. And we do our best to carry things a few more steps forward in good directions.

Power, wealth, and prosperity to you, @Present1!!! :muscle: :muscle: Internal and external.

2 Likes

You will receive these same blessings 10x thank you :pray::+1:

1 Like

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

This was a super awesome post I needed right now.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Yeah, currently stacking with emperor black.

Since losing my job few days ago, Now I am focusing on getting new job with new skills. Which I hope will help me getting stable.

3 Likes