Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP v2

So I started Dragon Reborn Again By Thinking A Lot Because Last time a single cycle went horribly wrong

At 5 PM today I started connecting myself more & started doing things that I have been delaying for the last few weeks, hair cut 2 gyms & I am glad that my brain looks like is healing now. I can sense that I am just pushing things consciously to take appropriate actions & by god it’s working beautifully.

I had very vivid dreams last night after listening to the sub, I am excited to see what more dirt my brain will bring today

3 Likes

Today literally after waking up I was shaking, because dream is getting intense & DR touching root of my nervous system & taking things out which I stopped even thinking about

2 Likes

I’m not sure how I missed it but this sub is now on V2 correct.?

If so what was changed on this version.?

it is “ZP v2” and not “Dragon Reborn v2”

Question to all Dragon Reborn users, how does the each stage influence your daily performance? Any issues that draws too much energy or makes you too distracted?

1 Like

Yeah, a lot and all the time. But it was v1 and it may be different on v2.

4 Likes

Ive used Qv2, ZP and ZPv2 versions of Dragon… all versions have been very resource intensive and its not a good idea to run it if you wanna be productive…
Right now Im on st2 and I wish I could stay in bed all day long.

5 Likes

Thanks, that is what was keeping me away from Dragon Reborn. If I find a time when performance is not as important as it is now.

Well to be fair… Im not the most productivity driven person in the world, thats an area I lack of. It could be a bit different for you.

2 Likes

In my case I haven’t noticed any difference between the two versions

1 Like

Were both productive or did you feel unproductive during some time of the process?

1 Like

I would say it went in cycles…
Sometimes I might have pulled down the walls, started doing things again that I didn’t do, more focused on me than what other people think (it was always on “terminator style” though, all or nothing, fuck everyone else).

At other times the exact opposite, lethargic, desperate, sad, etc…

Obviously this cyclic thing make it difficult to accomplish much, a part from basic daily needs.

BTW, I was using it in association with LBH, that why in another post I said “LBH blanched in front of DR”… for me it got unnoticed

Thanks, a lot of times personal development goes in waves and will cost energy, but DR is a special title.

2 Likes

Healing is one of those things that can be easy sometimes but once you start dredging up shit it becomes harder and you use more energy to let go
So it is certainly a cycle depending on what traumas or limits or anything really are being taken care of

1 Like

And sometimes you don’t know which trauma will be brought to light by the sub.

1 Like

Oops I didn’t realize this thread was for the newest DR, been posting in Dragon Reborn ZP thread

I thought you were taking about those old versions.
I was like: why

After one loop of DR v2. I dropped this sub entirely

What happened bud?

After listening at night I slept but woke up with extreme anxiety at 5 am with some crazy shit thoughts after that I ended up in the ICU hospital with a huge bill.
The anxiety & panic are so bad that I even lost my remote job.

3 Likes

Oh dude, hope everything is well now. :pray:
You still experiencing anxiety?

I want to run this at some point but I know that I can never know what trauma might come up and want to be dealt with. It’s marketed as a powerful and demanding title, and I don’t think I can deal with it right now.

2 Likes