Black Dragon Is Flying In Chamber With Love & Gold

Looks like I have finally cracked the code of how to use subliminal for more potent effects on myself & my personality.

I am on this site for the last 1 year or less & read a lot of threads about journals & objectives. I also used several subliminal stacks in this last year & got benefits. But my fundamental problem of procrastination is still there.

After thinking about & reading all attempts by fellow users I now come up with this stack with a solid mental attitude.

Many will argue that the stack I have chosen is very hard & difficult But believe me guys I know What I am doing. By thinking & journaling a lot I have come to this conclusion. The most I will lose is a cycle & a few days & a hell lot of recon But I don’t think anything like that will happen. This will be my safest way of discovering myself because right now I want to look deep inside myself. Especially My thinking pattern & blockages which are stopping me from getting things done.

Over the years, I have learned a lot about myself & every other day people meet me, greet me & tell me I have changed a lot as a person.

All these mean a lot but a fundamental void remains that is still not being fulfilled just because of negligence & ignorance. I am now fully focused on that & want to overcome every small blockage which hindered between me & my success.

After delaying & procrastinating a chunk of my life i.e 15 years I finally want to wake up & perform toward success & don’t want to look back.

Yes, I was sleeping because my vision was not clear & I was living life very randomly but I clearly know what I want from my life & more importantly how to live it.

In past, I tried revenge as a motivation
trauma as a motivation
heartbreak as a motivation
imagination as a motivation
seduction/game as a motivation

but all fail or work temporarily, What I need now is something different, I need a particular spark which is a key to unlocking my potential, the key which I was trying to find all my life.

The key, The spark is just within me & to find it, I have to go deep inside me, inside all trauma the key is hidden, I just have to find it and unlock the greatness. For that, I have to wake up & keep on discovering myself & look far inside.

844743819-love-interstellar-quote

No stress
No Palpitation
No Negativity
No Scarcity
No fear

Only Love

A lesson hard learned. All these years I sabotaged myself by eating junk, PMO’ed, Watching TV Shows, Movies, hurting myself, angriness, violent behavior, and keeping enmity & jealousy enviousness in myself, by keeping failure as something as a crown so that I will overcome all these shit one days & people talk about it.

How did I overcome all these despite all these odds, where there was no need, I keep on doing all these shitty things. Instead, I wish I should have chosen love.

Love is so powerful I didn’t know that, I only thought love is between a girl & boy. But love is far more than that. Self-love is the biggest thing that I was lacking the whole year & I experienced it for the first time with CoW.

I can’t make something a habit & routine until I add a reward to it, Which I have successfully added into
PMO’ing
browsing phone
in doing all nonproductive things, I have added rewards except the real things.

In the real thing (my work) I have added all things which are the opposite of love, of course, the loop won’t be complete & I will get negativity, fear & scarcity. Because I never practiced & enjoy the process.

Love is what I needed now.

My goal was never high before this forum or sub-community. But now it is. before I just wanted to earn for the sake of completing all day-to-day bills. But now I wanted to reach the ultimate height of richness.

I underestimated myself in every way possible in the past but Now I will remove all those thinking patterns & blockages which will come between me & my success.

This time I am not relying on outside motivation but finding my own motivation my willpower which is already inside me. I don’t need any other outside things to get successful. The power is already inside I just need to scrap & find it but need to keep going until I find it.

1_ddiepljhx4X59Z4BzMjW4A

What makes this journey different from all my previous journeys?

This time in this journey I will try to connect my conscious & subconscious mind. Before this journey, my approach was different, despite listening to subliminal I was relying on my conscious activities but never looking enough at my subconscious activities. But this time I will, This time I will try to connect, For every blockage which will come during this process, I will simply realize, write & will try to remove it.

Sub Day 1

I always found how washout days are my blooming days, especially the last 4th & 5th because, in those times, I realize the sub-process greatly. So was my washout day 5.

My focus on work was great I complete 5 sessions & found these things.

Blockages

• getting call = I keep on working & ignored
  • watching the remaining time
  • checking the phone in between
  • negative thinking
  • fear
  • job insecurities (scarcity)
  • Feeling Overwhelmed
  • Wants time to finish quickly

all this shows my disinterest in work, but the good thing is I kept on going

After 12 I started listening to subs

felt nothing after listening
had bowel issues
( i keep on waking up between my 8 hours of sleep for bowel, this shows there is ongoing stress & anxiety in my body despite taking depression medicine)

had very vivid dreams

my sister marriage
( i missed her marriage on purpose, I didn’t know, I felt bad inside me, though on a conscious level I felt nothing, I call her in the morning & had a good conversation)

some soldiers spying and invading other countries & I was helping them
my family removed me from my home
I imagined buying a new home
I have an exam etc were my dreams

All these dreams are very realistic & describe my past, you can say Dragon reborn already started working & releasing all these traumas, If one loop in one night can bring all these things to the surface, I don’t know what will happen in the next 2 months for stage 1.

Zero productivity since morning, I delayed because of this thread, I thought I will start after writing this, which shows how big procrastinated person I have become.

3 Likes

Rest Day 2

I am late to the journal, But Journal is one thing where I am able to understand myself.
Yesterday I noticed a negative pattern in my inner self my mind keep telling me not to go the gym or do workouts.

I noticed their slightly low voice keep finding several reasons for blockages to prevent me from doing things.

I can sense that DR is healing my mental being. I today again got various vivid dreams about friends family betraying even WWE, being in jail, grandma being rude, home scarcity, being thrown out of home, relative consoling & whatnot.

What kind of things is being hidden inside me is still a mystery.

I am trying my best to convince myself to perform a task, and although I didn’t see any major productivity yet I am so optimistic for tomorrow, where I will try journaling every smaller detail for more clarity & get to know myself.

DR is the path of self-discovery.

3 Likes

Rest Day 4

Looks like heavy healing is going on. Even yesterday Emperor black did nothing in terms of concentration.
Today I cried twice, Now I know what it means by “crushing”
I am feeling very regretful not working & not doing any productivity all these years.
I am having dreams of a dead friend whom I now am missing but not when he was dead.
It’s like my conscious mind is awakening.
But negativity is still there & is a lot of negativity.
Feeling very helpless & weak inside.
feeling shame, low self-esteem, and fear of losing a remote job.

The only positive thing is sharing all things with my wife.

2 Likes