Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Thanks I’ll check that one out. I just click the download and it goes straight to windows media player.
But it’s high time I started making playlists with some cover art :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can still use it - as imaged above. Uninstall all its updates. :smile:

3 Likes

How’s Shere-khan airlines treating you?

Started incorporating 1 loop of st2 of DR 1.5 weeks ago, experiencing some irritation, and bit of sadness. Still can’t tell anything else or what else it’s doing for my subconscious.

1 Like

Thank you for the tag!

1 Like

What music player are you using? This looks epic

Itunes Miniplayer

Is weight gain due over-eating which is due to depression an emotional issue?

2 Likes

Interesting, well I watched a preview and it seems that the point is that sometimes we wouldn’t know the answer to this in the first place. Anyways, I’ll look through it as I run ST2 (especially) and see if anything is useful.

@SaintSovereign have you read this book? The Body Keeps the Score

Yes, it is.

2 Likes

I experienced something very similar at a meditation facility in 2019, unfortunately it did not seem to have permanent effects.

1 Like

The same here. It had no permanent effect but it was valuable to me at that time.
Have you ever practised Hatha Yoga? I’m planning on learning it and practising it when on Alchemist+QL after doing DR.

@Malkuth maybe?

So theoretically one could potentially become a skinny fuck just by resolving their emotional issues

Some people undereat due to depression.

So I guess there are also skinny people with lots of emotional issues and DR will force them to eat more.

2 Likes

Anyone mind giving a synopsis of ST2 experiences and how they differ from ST1 experiences?

2 Likes

After over 2 months of st 1 I switch Mondays to ST2.
Then I journal about this

2 Likes

Answered this above I beleive

ST1 is a lot more like getting rid of fears and shit, destroying all of those things; totally clearing away all of the negativity

ST2 is like what has remained still, old wounds, you sort of start to face one by one, process, and heal - not as intense all the time, but sometimes it can be

8 Likes

To me, ST 1 reminds of Limit Destroyer and ST2 of Regeneration.

1 Like

To me st1 is like khan st1 + limit destroyer + regeneration + rebirth
St2 is like regeneration + khan st2 + elixir (sorta like that altho I didn’t stack this one, just the feel I get from it)
st3 is reminding me of alchemist st1 in some ways

PS I like the way you did this comparison voytek

And I miss stacking st1 alchemist and st3 khan :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I mix in Stages One and Two together at times and I feel and sleep better than I have in a long time in not ever. I have noticed more recently than ever that I can easily brush off the insensitive shit other people say.

5 Likes