Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

“We now know that trauma compromises the brain area that communicates the physical, embodied feeling of being alive. These changes explain why traumatized individuals become hypervigilant to threat at the expense of spontaneously engaging in their day-to-day lives. They also help us understand why traumatized people so often keep repeating the same problems and have such trouble learning from experience. We now know that their behaviors are not the result of moral failings or signs of lack of willpower or bad character—they are caused by actual changes in the brain.” - The Body Keeps The Score

I wonder if DR utilizes a physical element to healing of traumas…

2 Likes

Anyone feel like not reaching out to that many people while running DR?

2 Likes

Yep. I’ve been very internally focused, doing a lot of thinking, and not even talking to family more than I need to.

1 Like

Yea. Haven’t talked to that many people since the beginning of the year. And even when I consider reaching out to people, something within me zaps that for many cases.

Unrelated: I noticed that this sub works better when played at a low volume.

How long have you been testing this? If you’ve just done it, it maybe rather about giving your mind a bit more room for processing and something similar to the bloom effect.

2 months I was inside my room/in solitude outside 95% of the time.

pretty sure it does.

I stacked it with Elixir for that reason.

I enjoyed it tbh

It feels more and more like R.I.C.H was meant to not just be run with EOG, Emperor, Stark , or AM but Dragon Reborn as well.

Compared to last year, do you feel that you have made progress with the subliminals?

Yes I have, not as much as I would like to but there is progress

2 Likes

Yes. I’m guessing a lot of my focus is on healing rather than being social.

I forced myself to be social for a long time often when I had no desire to. The more I listen to and run Dragon Reborn the less inclined I feel or want to seek out anyone else.
Similar to wealth and money society paints relationships as a necessity or if you aren’t married or in one there is something fundamentally wrong with you. It doesn’t mean your forever single Uncle is gay unless he is and that’s not a bad thing. Maybe people just want to do their own thing.

1 Like

This is me RIGHT NOW. I don’t think I’ve been this recluse in a decade.

1 Like

It was such a great feeling to spend time alone. So beautiful.

My room has become like a temple!

1 Like

Pretty glad I’m not running any social titles at the moment. It seems it would cause a massive contradiction!

1 Like

I was running Stark and Khan (custom!). In recent days I find myself reaching out to connect a little bit with like one or two ppl, when I feel they are cool. Also with my parents. enjoying talking with them.

Same here, although I’m quite used to be a recluse since I tend to enjoy solitude, this is a first time I’ve been way too much on my own. Not that its a bad thing, just you know, enjoy more the peace and quite of being with the folks at home and myself.

Sucks that I had to attend business related to my I.D card this week. I prefer to stay at the house for the time being.

Super excited to run DR ST2 starting in a week and see what comes up. Even if it isn’t going to feel good initially I know I’m going to be better off than I have ever been.

1 Like

That’s right man, first days were tough but I’m in a fair, optimistic mood now.
Stack up Executive, you’re gonna need it.

1 Like