Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Looking forward to the day I see this playing:

3 Likes

What kind of player are you using? I’m using AIMP and it looks shitty.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero

2 Likes

Thanks, it looks so much better. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ooh yeah!! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

No idea how I missed this but it’s from the sales page

“Of course, you can expect greater emotional control, self love, happiness, confidence and numerous other similar effects that come from such profoundly deep inner work.”

Some of us have discussed deep inner work so it only makes sense.
I switched players for how I run the mp3 and noticed a difference in how I felt. I honestly didn’t think the player I used mattered but apparently it does

1 Like

Odd you should mention that. I ran my first loops on a new player, and got the euphoria effect for the first time on this program. I don’t for sure know if it’s related, but interesting.

2 Likes

I was right about to write about that. I’ve switched to the player recommended by you and I feel a difference. I used AIMP for two days only but it felt flat, now I feel St3 down in the pit of my stomach. Interesting.

And only a couple of minutes ago I was still using AIMP feeling absolutely nothing.

1 Like

I have been using AIMP all the while.

Looks like I should switch.

1 Like

I switched to AIMP only yesterday since they disabled Google Play Music player, so I had to install something else, and was wondering why I felt nothing running Love Bomb whilst before I felt its power while listening to it.

2 Likes

This looks like a question I would like to explore deeper - does the player which we use affect the output of the subliminal audio?

I know headphones make a difference, but the player too?

1 Like

I switched to headphones about a week after I changed players.

Dec - Jan: Fire
Feb - Mar: Blood
Apr - May: Flight
June - July: Reborn

I wonder how effective a name-embedded Ascension Q+ would be after this?

2 Likes

When I switched from my old mp3 player to my phone I noticed a difference in favour of the phone.

Another thing may be the settings. I always use the default.

1 Like

Why the same amount of time for Stage 4? For me, it’s going to be 50:50 (St1-St3:St4). 600 hours for Stage 1 to Stage 3 and 600 hours for Stage 4.

1 Like

Realistically speaking, DR will continue beyond July. Stacked, it would come in the form of DRU. I may not run DR ST4 in this stack (which is likely to feature customs) to reduce the chance of overwhelm.

2 Likes

Looks awesome

I’m hopelessly unversed in this kind of think

For a laptop-what media player do you use and how do you add art?

I’m sure I could figure it out but if you have the quick 1,2,3 lay it on me !

1 Like

Install Mp3Tag. Get the images from Q Store. Rest is pretty intuitive.

3 Likes

Ok great, I can’t get subs onto itunes or Foobar though, they just won’t upload
any suggestions or what media player for a laptop would you recommend?

I play my files on a speaker/earphone connected to an mp3 player or an older phone.

If I were to play on my (Windows) laptop, I’d use VLC player.

2 Likes