Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Is anyone running ST2 right now? What have you noticed?

I’ve just started it yesterday and so far I can feel this inner calm and gratitude for my life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting ST3 DR today!

2 Likes

Oh, just like me. Godspeed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A general feeling of positivity.
Negativ feelings and feelings of anxiety have a hard time finding any grips within. You almost have to support them wilfully for them to develop. If not they just drain off.
Like water on a goose.

4 Likes

Godspeed!

Massive healing in every way, sometimes painful stuff come up but it heals fast.

8 Likes

This is what I’m looking for. I get the sensation that ST2 is going to do something BIG to me. Something that I’ve been looking for from the very first time I decided that I want to “heal.”

2 Likes

I remember reading on another forum about how some user ran a healing sub or whatever it was and lost a fuck ton of weight. I’m curious if that’s possible with Dragon Reborn? @SaintSovereign ? I would love to get under 185 pounds and piss a few people off.

1 Like

Ive just joined the club! :dragon::dragon_face:

5 Likes

We don’t really have one yet. As Above and So Below are for energy working, so it does pair with Alchemist.

1 Like

@RVconsultant

1 Like

If your weight gain is the result of emotional issues, yes. If you’re just sedentary and you have a bad diet, naw.

3 Likes

I know my diet is shit and needs work but I can’t sit still to save my life

@anon2351792 I encourage you and everyone (including you @James) to embed artwork into the subs. It makes running them feel so much cooler!

I also renamed my files to “Dragon Fire,” “Dragon Blood” etc. to make each individual stage feel like a legitimate full-blown sub on their own (because that’s exactly what they are)!

7 Likes

It looks great!! Last time I couldnt make it work properly in my phone app (Foobar) Im gonna give it a second chance.

2 Likes

@SubliminalUser

5 Likes

@SubliminalUser

:pray:t4:

Different program but

5 Likes

What app is that? I love foobar but cant understand why they dont have an artwork embed option.

Pi Music Player

1 Like

@SubliminalUser

3 Likes

Killing it

1 Like