Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Naw that’s called being an introvert

1 Like

Not when you’re overwhelmed by your solitude. Not when being socially isolated is not your conscious choice.

1 Like

Just an update.

I watched a home make over show.
10 minutes after it finished I spent 2 hours tidying and cleaning the kitchen.

Emperor has kicked in and made me take action on me wanting to clean and tidy up which was definitely an outcome of DR.

It’s now 5am.

3 Likes

New result from DR stage 1

I have a phobia of trains and elevators/ maybe claustrophobia?
I had to take both for years, but every time start getting an adrenaline rush and panic of getting stuck. I had to use these so much it just became part of my life to fucking hate those commutes or quick rides up but I put up with it.

I mostly stopped trains and elevators when my city shut down with covid but still had to take them a few times before DR- and definitely felt stronger and less effected but still containing some real anxiety/adrenaline

I didn’t even notice this until today-I’ve been taking train and elevators the last few weeks much more often and I not only had no concern or panic, I didn’t think anything of it. This is definitely DR stage 1

7 Likes

All Right Man! I’ve noticed a similar distinct reduction in my fear and paranoia about being in crowded places like grocery stores.

5 Likes

that’s awesome!-- yeah I was surprised by this, especially the smoothness of it. I’m really excited for stage 2 but may run stage 1 for 3 months.

1 Like

I’m doing three months per stage myself. There is no hurry.

1 Like

For me it just so happens that running each stage for two months means that Stage 4 is occurring around the time I’m expected to be working back at the office (which is my consideration for “end of the pandemic”)

How long have you been running DR ST1?

Since November 25th

1 Like

I do not feel comfortable sharing where I learnt it, but I guess you can RV to find out.

And energy work to end starvation and bring ample food for all sounds nice, but I think you can see it’s quite different from doing energy work on once person to improve their life. You know what I mean?

I don’t know much about energy work. So I don’t know what might be possible.

As I’ve said before, if SubClub releases a Kyballion based sub, that will be the one to immediately change my stack.

3 Likes

Would really love something like that as well.

They could create a new line of products that would work on the same principles of PCC – Subliminal Books :smiley: Imagine if they would also expand into other fields such as Scientific Principles, Laws of Arithmetic, Physics, Music, Acting, Coding, Engineering, Medicine and so on. That would propel them into even greater heights than they currently are in the Subliminal Industry. So many possibilities. I am excited just thinking about it. Beyond our limits :rocket:

1 Like

We already have Alchemist.

Which is a multi stage program, and while it is one I will run in the future, having a single title based on the Kyballion would be cool.

1 Like

Ah OK, valid point then yes

I’d definitely like to see Slight of Mouth get the PCC treatment in the near future.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if @Fire and @SaintSovereign could benefit from that knowledge I got while reading the book “The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma” but the book provides us with some interesting insights into trauma.

1. Self-forgiveness is an important part of helaling traumas:
  2. Reconnecting with people, going out of your comfort/isolation zone and socializing is very important too, so destroying social anxiety, connecting with people and enjoying their company is crucial too.
  3. Reconnecting with your body, feeling it better, mindfulness and being more aware of what’s going on with our body is important too.
  4. Creativity helps reorganize memories while we sleep and that reorganization also helps healing traumas.

5. Increasing the duration of REM improves mood and is said to help with traumas too.

It seems to me, Paragon, Love Bomb and Beyond Limitless may help in healing traumas a lot.

4 Likes

@Sub.Zero I just got the book. Do you feel this book is a good companion to Dragon Reborn?

1 Like