Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

It’s been making a world of a difference for me. DR ST 1 has been wonderful

1 Like

I still don’t feel anything, but that’s been the same with EoG and Emperor too.

I’m now running DR2 + EmpQ + HOM. Decided to try stacking for the first time.

3 Likes

Running this solo starting today. Will run Elixir once a day, too.

Once I get to St4, I will start running the DR Ultima, as per official recommendations.

1 Like

Anyone have observations on DR Ultima and what it can do for the user?

1 Like

It’s a perfect combo to me too. How is it going so far?

1 Like

Don’t really know. Started yesterday. And I still don’t feel the subs. So I’ll have to tell you in a few months time :smiley:.

4 Likes

I’m really curious how EQ and QL would fit together for more independent thought. I still feel running BLU made me aware more than anything how much of an introvert I am. Not necessarily misanthropic. Well maybe a little
@Sub.Zero @Hoppa

3 Likes

I don’t get that feeling from you.

But then again, maybe I am one too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What do you mean by independent thought?

1 Like

Critical thinking. Not being so easily swayed or influenced. Seeing through deception easier or understanding the underlying causes and mechanics of how things work.

2 Likes

It’s there. Just not obvious

@Hoppa Of the many things I have learned from the pandemic and quarantine is how I really don’t miss a lot of things like I thought I would and that a lot of people base friendships more on what you can do for them than anything else

2 Likes

That’s weird. Not real friends. More like a transaction.

1 Like

Exactly. Sadly too many of my relationships have been like that. Even family. And people wonder why I am such an introvert

2 Likes

I’ve been lucky with my childhood friends. We are still close. And no one expects anything out of each other. Just people you can trust and enjoy spending time with.

And if you actually do need help with something, they help without expecting anything in return.

3 Likes

Yes, people often want to be friends with people who can “add value to their lives”.

How one perceives value is a different thing altogether.

Sadly, even the self-help industry encourages this.

3 Likes

Another exerpt about the importance of relationships in healing traumas. DR should have that component and strong:

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero I have given up on repairing my relationships with my biological family. Toxic as fuck. I can work on the trauma with Dragon Reborn but I can’t be a part of that ever again no matter how much it hurts

2 Likes

Whoever are you talking about?? How Dare You!

2 Likes

Actually, it’s not about reconnecting with the people who caused your trauma but about (re)connecting with people in general as being traumatized put you into solitude and social isolation. I think DR should orient you towards connecting with people, being more social. People dealing with traumas always suffer from social anxiety to some degree and we need people (their smiles, touch, good words) to heal our wounds, therefore, focusing on (re)connecting with people helps deal with traumas a lot.

3 Likes