Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Narrowed down @Hermit

Interested whether it’ll be a substitute for Rebirth Ultima for when you are uploading a new personality with some sort of Custom. I’m hoping it will become available separate from the entire Dragon Reborn Program, similar to Alchemist and all other Titles including enhancement Ultimas.

1 Like

DR Ultima is probably a results booster like RebirthU.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero I’ve decided once I’m done with Dragon Reborn which will obviously be a while, I am going to run Quantum Limitless with Beyond Limitless Ultima

2 Likes

I would run Stage 1 with Elixir since both are about physical healing/fixing.

1 Like

Great idea. Thank you

@Sub.Zero I have gone back and forth between QLQ and EOG. More than a little tired of struggling and stressing out over money

2 Likes

I understand your concern perfectly since money has been always my Achilles heel. I bought EoG a couple of months ago yet I haven’t tried it yet. There are some titles I’m considering running after I’ve finished running DR like Stark, Khan, Emperor, Alchemist or QLQ. Currently, I’m advocating the idea of Organic Transmutation towards your Ideal Archetype which is based on your life situation, the amount of inner work you need and on your current and ultimate goals. According to my new “doctrine”, the most natural sub to run in the first place is DR. We need to heal ourselves and get rid of our obstacles then I would suggest running QLQ followed by Alchemist. Why? Because QLQ is about optimizing brain functioning and Alchemist about rechanneling your energies and making you energetically strong. I would change that order only if my life circumstances “forced” me to do so. After running those subs I don’t even know if I needed to run any other sub for some time unless as I said, my life circumstances forced me to do so or if I wished to set some other goals like becoming rich. I don’t have to have a lot of money but my dominant/ideal archetype (King Solomon = King and Magician) requires of me to extend my power/magic over more domains to do good (what I deem to be right). Money can do a lot of good when used wisely.

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero I agree with running QLQ after Dragon Reborn. Not at all interested in Alchemist

2 Likes

Alchemist rechannels your energy, makes your mind more grounded in your body and is an excellent base for yoga and meditation. Or self-healing methods. Think about that.

@Sub.Zero I’m probably going to stick with Dragon Reborn and QLQ running Elixir and BLU. I want to understand the underpinnings of reality

1 Like

Of course, personally, I don’t think there’s any point in planning so much ahead. Only having a general sense of your path. I like your plan, I may follow it as well as I mentioned before.

1 Like

These future projections are completely unnecessary.

When Dragon is done with you, you won’t be the same person, and you won’t have the same perspectives, values, priorities, goals, or orientation/approach to life.

:+1:t2:

12 Likes

You would point that out

1 Like

@Simon 14 days into Stage One and there are times I don’t feel like the same person. It will be fascinating to see and feel what more time and the other stages and Dragon Reborn Ultima do

2 Likes

Oh and Elixir Ultima as well

Life without Elixir:
dog%20sosage

2 Likes

I had decided to run Ecstasy of Gold after Dragon Reborn. But now am considering whether I should start with Mogul or Ascended Mogul. A relatively smaller title could provide a quick boost especially to a beginner in financial goals like myself.

1 Like

@Brandon I just want to inform you that my experiment has got adjusted therefore the number of loops I’ve played so far was only to make a breakthrough, which I made. Later on, I’m going to play 5 loops/night and play 10 loops once per a 5 days cycle to “break” the pattern in order not to let my mind to land in “comfort zone”.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero

That’s sweet man, may I ask what kind of breakthrough you made? Would love to hear about it. Something inside of me is happy you’re only going for 5 and then doing 10 or so to break the cycle which, whilst I think for me individually is way too high, is a good idea for you. Something I’ll try but not as high loop wise so I don’t plateau.