Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

I have yet to run BLU with Dragon Reborn. May do that later today.

1 Like

When I decided to buy DR I was thinking about stacking BLU with Stage 3 since it’s about self-discovery and becoming knowledgeable.

1 Like

Good thinking. I will probably stick with The Executive for now and Beast Unleashed Ultima so I can get my workout habit underway. Not easy to get shit done when you’re tired all the damn time or have little to no energy

Does DR drain the energy out of you?

1 Like

Not really. I’m just speaking generally. The flipside of that is that I know once I have been working out for a while and I feel better I will drive people I know crazy with how hyper I can be.

2 Likes

I ran 10 loops last night and I was great today. Now. it’s time for another 10 loops tonight. Who is crazier now? :smiley:

2 Likes

Damn and I thought five or six was crazy

1 Like

You were wrong. Sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m testing my new approach to the Q-technology although even one loop gives me good results. But I’ll never forget the time when I was using KhanQ for the first time. I switched from Pre-Q to Q still running 8 loops/night. I ran this amount of Q loops for around 2 weeks and when I reduced it to 4 loops…oh, sweet Jesus! That was a ride! But I didn’t understand what had happened now then. I thought I found my sweet spot at the level of 4 loops. I was wrong, it was something else I experienced. Now I’m working on it to figure it out.

1 Like

I woke up this morning after having dreams and being successfully me in my dreams. No drama. No battles. I just felt successful and acted it out. One dream I was talking to a woman–and I wasn’t doubting, checking, and beating myself up for imagined errors–which is how I act presently. I was just being me, and I was relieved going forward.

In my journal, I just corrected a statement I had written this morning. I’d written that not fearing failure was very new for me. I changed it to reflect the truth.

This is only stage 1. WOW!

4 Likes

i like the effect of DR ST1 compared to Khan ST1. in my experience DR is more comforting than Khan, when i ran Khan St1 before i felt anxiety like the feeling of doubt whether you can do something or not, in DR i felt a release of bad emotions and intensification of the good ones. self forgiveness is the big effect that i felt while running ST1 of DR, i can’t wait to run the next stage.

4 Likes

Hello.
How many hours or days are you going to devote to each stage, if I may know, please?

3 loops per day. 5 to 6 days a week

Thank you. What would be the total amount of days/hours per stage? Or you just follow the feel?

30 days per stage. I stick to 3 loops a day to be consistent

3 Likes

Is it your sweet spot and you cannot listen to more loops or you just fixed that number?

Its my sweet spot. My minimum effective dose

3 Likes

I adore this, forgiveness is your greatest asset in healing past trauma’s and releasing stuck emotions. If this is really the case and Dragon Reborn contains such a module it is most definitely the pinnacle of healing subliminal’s ever created.

Good. There was a time I stuck to the same principle. Now I’m experimenting.
Thank you for your answers.

1 Like

To those running Dragon Reborn:

1 Like

Wait… does this mean the entire Stage 4 of Dragon Reborn has been revised to an Ultima or rather a narrowed down version because I thought Ultima’s only work effectively with focused scripts?