RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

@ALMIGHTY

Is there anyone else I might have missed?

1 Like

No idea I’m too self-absorbed to know :wink:
(… right now ahaha)

Glad to be part of this cult

2 Likes

Here.

I’m glad we have a very similar comprehension of that matter. I call it Organic Transmutation towards your Ideal Archetype.You described it beautifully making the point clearly.

1 Like

If it was the case, The Punisher should run it. :heart_eyes:

I would finish running Khan (all the stages). Before switching to the 4th stage of it you can put DR on halt after finishing Stage 1 at the same time you finish 3rd Stage of Khan. Then do Stage 4 and once you’re done go back to DR, to stage 2.

Or put Khan on halt after doing stage 3, do DR and once you’re done, go back to Stage 4. Khan seems to be more elastic than DR if it come to running everything “in the right order”.

1 Like

Just spotted another Dragon here:

@Jes1946

1 Like

I think I’d do the latter of what you mentioned by dropping Stage 3 and going back to Stage 4 after some more healing of Stage 1 DR.

I’m still unsure what I’ll do about Minds Eye and Stark tho. I’m leaning towards using Stark T every few days as I have a good foundation with Stark anyway which I don’t with Minds Eye.

I see. I think it’s better to interlace two major titles than run them at the same time. The point is to interlace them smart. It should be Organic Transmutation not jumping from one extremity to the other.

I would consider giving up on Stark and the Eye for now and going back to it when you’re done with the King of Dragons (Khan and DR).

Thanks @Sub.Zero !

1 Like

Now I’m wondering if I’m more a dragon or a dragon hunter. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Jes1946

Come join us!

1 Like

Doing my 12th loop of DR now (38:39) and well, I must admit I found my limit. I feel/sense I shouldn’t go any further with the number of loops.

1 Like

If you do DR1, you don’t need to do K1

3 Likes

So k1 is comprehensive as DR1?..

1 Like

@pacman - DR1 = K1 + more

2 Likes

Solve it for me lol
@Lion

1 Like

I was only.planning on it because I still wanted the Khan Core in my playlist, if that makes any sense.

1 Like

K1 is Total Breakdown
DR1 is Dragon Fire

In K1 you hire a demolition squad to blow up all the rubble and destroy the base to make a new one. In DR1 you got dragon flame to melt all the crap including your very foundations :grin:

1 Like

Totally upto you, my friend.

1 Like

I’ve run Khan Stage 1 (Pre-Q) once and I had an impression it did next to nothing for me. Probably because I had been running alpha programs for five years. So I wouldn’t run Stage 1 unless I hadn’t run any healing program for a long time and I felt I needed it.

2 Likes