Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

I’ve been that way with Limitless Executive . Ten minutes or fifteen minutes in and its " I’ve got shit to get done "

1 Like

I’ve literally been doing nothing but playing Call of Duty and sleeping the past couple of days - I don’t want to do anything but at the same time I’m super bored.

3 Likes

Dude you sound like me

2 Likes

I’ve been feeling it the past few days, especially with lockdown. Like literally I just want to lounge, rest, do nothing but play CoD/watch TV and sleep but then at the same time I’m bored as hell.

2 Likes

It’s got to be some sort of internal thing going on with Dragon Reborn

@Hoppa explaining how I feel to a T.

3 Likes

Im being lazy but ever ran carpe diem ascended or joie de vivre?i find those 2 modules help with this feeling.weirdly enough only got that in st1,st4 is actually motivating instead.

1 Like

I’ve ran Carpe Diem Ascended in my TMB Wealth custom but not in anything else, I did feel some kind of motivation and energy when I ran that but I don’t have it in my stack at the moment.

Ah,ok.i had it in my healing custom that i was running together with dr.think this part of the module helped alot with motivation/the feeling of boredom.cause it invigorates the joy of doing stuff

Some other powerful effects include immense satisfaction whenever you achieve something (even something as simple as cleaning or eating well) and the amazing love for life you will develop.

2 Likes

I really thought there was something going on with me specifically lately. Though the act of nothingness still isn’t that great it makes me feel better knowing that this is an effect of DR.

@Malkuth hit the mark.

2 Likes

@James this is an AWESOME theory. Now the next step is to run DREAMS and ask my subconscious what it thinks of this.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero
@SubliminalUser
@James
@Brandon
@PurpleRT73
@Meng123

I also feel bored with DR 1 but i think we not bored we just not being controled by emotional baggage and societal programming. We becoming more and more relaxed and non reactive. It could also mean that our negative programme that we have been running for years is slowly losing power over our minds. The sales page also says that our energy will be cleansed…so i assume that boredom is from missing our emotinally wrecked selves.

6 Likes

Y’know, now I feel more at home seeing that I’m not the only one trying to sit on my couch all day.

2 Likes

That’s what I experienced in St1 and I’m experiencing now doing St2.

2 Likes

So in this case, it’s perfectly normal to take things calmly. So we should embrace thia boredom/laziness for the time being during the healing of ST1?

2 Likes

We’re better off doing this, don’t ya think? It’s possible that we’re more lazy on the outside but there’s a lot of stuff happening on the inside.

Interestingly enough, among the few things that still intrigue me include reading Goddard and trying out an “I AM” Meditation. Those things, as well as watching shows. Even then, I am finding myself quickly fatigue of all these things.

2 Likes

More should attempt DR + DREAMS, see what’s going on. Running DREAMS as we speak.

2 Likes

Yes i would take things normally.
As @Baphomet mentioned that once a block is removed it needs to be replaced with a good behaviour and as you run your stack that will happen or when you go onto stage 2.
Its basically missing all that crap that was there.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, it does sounds like a good plan. Take things slowly and to let the inside of my head process all the input of DR. It’s a temporal matter and for the best!

It’s like 80% energy’s for processing the script and 20% for other stuff, so I now understand it’s normal.

Same, haven’t been as consistent on my drawings, writing and other things. I also find myself bored doing them and fatigued, can’t stand not even thirty minutes of sketching.

The least I do is to keep my daily habits, but not much else. Will enjoy these reflection periods and enjoy a good couch and bed then.

2 Likes

Proud to say that working out is now a habit-level activity so it’s one of the few things that’s unaffected by this

3 Likes