Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Nothing for me either

Under my left eye slight twitching sometimes. But I’ve had that happen with other subs too.

Usually a little bit before I fall asleep.

4 Likes

I have said before how with running Dragon Reborn I am losing interest in things I would distract or entertain myself with previously. More so than with anything I have run before. Maybe it’s from running both Dragon Reborn and Limitless Executive but I feel like I should be doing something productive or I get very bored. I just have zero desire to waste time

2 Likes

which is which again for you
DR is your custom and DRQ is the store program? or the other way around?

DR is Dragon Reborn, the 4-stage program from the regular store. DRQ is a custom with DR4, Medici, and other goodies. This is the album art for DRQ:

3 Likes

Sometimes get a bit of muscle twitching but nothing serious.Figured it was dr removing the tensions in the body.

Around the eye brows …
Jaw
Near pelvic muscles

James your a true King

2 Likes

If it’s the one I think you are referring to, I’ve been told by a physician that it is a stress response. I guess that’s how some people’s bodies react to stress. When I had a lot of stress, that happened to me some times.

But that’s the thing. I’m not stressed.

Things are going well, even without my input.

The only thing I might be stressing about is having my family stuck abroad. But even that situation is under control.

1 Like

That’s what I thought when I was having my little eye muscle twitches. :grin:

Who knows, might be the case :smiley:

Stress can be subconscious. Sometimes it’s only weeks or months after an event, I realize how stressed I was… because then the things I thought weren’t stressful are gone, then I notice how relaxed I feel, and realize I was stressed at the time when the things I thought weren’t stressful were present.

I find sauna, steam room, or hot tub can be useful during such times.

2 Likes

Can the ultima be run from stage 1? If I run, will it have adverse effect, or just lesser to no result?

Even when stacked with ElixirU?

1 Like

No, at least so far. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As the sales page says, we are encouraged to experiment although they recommend to run the whole program first.

1 Like

Not running any Ultima titles at the moment makes me too groggy and have brain fog. Also gives me nightmares of old ladies dancing

2 Likes

I think you should go back to drinking Elixir:
asterix

and stop looking at gifs. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero Just for you I will run Elixir before bed

1 Like