JCast Journey 🤘

Day 49 Stage One -

Running a second loop currently. I didn’t think I would get anything loops done until this afternoon

Crazy that we get to have this for its price instead of spending g thousands on therapy that does a fraction of this

3 Likes

If that. Basically why I decided to drop back to only stage one for a while longer and not put a time limit on anything.

1 Like

A big reason I decided to just remain with Stage One for a while longer is to work through the ridiculous boredom and irritability I feel so often.

1 Like

I think I usually feel something similar regarding the boredom.

Bored as hell, but still I can’t get anything done. Also, maybe I start watching some movie/series, or reading something. But then I get bored with that too and need to change to something else.

2 Likes

This seems to be a common effect of DR.

1 Like

Same for me

I have been feeling like this for years before I even heard of SubClub… It’s part of my procrastination problem.

1 Like

Me having ADHD is probably a huge part of it. It’s really weird at times because I will be ridiculously bored and then other times I get so hyper focused that not getting shit done is almost painful.

2 Likes

Yeah… I do not have the second part.

1 Like

Definitely sticking with Dragon Reborn for the long term. Today has shown me how much I need it

1 Like

I’ve heard a couple of people say that about DR. I’m less bothered by boredom than before. I suspect that may be because I have Sanguine in the mix.

1 Like

Day 50 Stage 1 -

Struggling to even want to do anything yet today. Just not feeling it

1 Like

Did you run LEU?

1 Like

Hey. About the boredom and stage 1, what I understand is you are facing a stage of lethargy and are using stage 1 until that is gone. Is it something like stage 1 will remove it when given enough time, or stage 2 was making the lethargy stronger?

1 Like

I haven’t run anything yet and still got myself to get some things done right away

Makes sense. I’m not putting a time frame now on when I’m switching to stage two. I don’t think stage two made the boredom stronger. I added that because I was feeling that way and seriously hoping it would help.

2 Likes

Today I am going to run three loops of Stage One and finish the listening day with a loop of Elixir.
Currently running one loop of Stage one