Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

you likely not notice the powerful purifying flames of Dragon Fire coursing through your body
but…you will likely still reap it’s effects.

4 Likes

I wonder if this sub has similar neural healing like Quantum Limitless Stage 1
@SaintSovereign ?

1 Like

I’ve always willing to volunteer to be a guinea pig for those people who say they can transfer energy over a distance.

So far, all those reiki practitioners and energy healers have disappointed me.

Come on, they can set my belly on fire if they are the real deal.

I guess I have to count on Sub Club subliminals for this.

2 Likes

you may be someone who doesn’t feel but is still effected but certain subtler phenomena.
You clearly get something out of the subs here, unless you just really enjoy the forum.

Do you consider yourself a skeptical person? and if so did it come before or after-the experience of things not working for you?

This sounds amazing.

I’ve been running Khan for around 3 weeks and stacked that with Quantum Limitless for the last week or so.

I think it is a no brainer to run a sub like this during lockdown, even though I like my current stack.

I havn’t really experienced any bad reconciliation on Khan, so could I add this to Khan and take out QL?

I’m reborn already. Still an ENTP though. :smile:

2 Likes

that new avatar just blew my mind. It’s like your a different person :smile:

I’m being asked by the forum to let others join the conversation as I’ve taken up 23% of the replies.
We need something like this for real time social dynamics.

1 Like

I dub thee Captain Stark Sparrow

More probably the latter. Though I’ve been trying hard to be sensitive to energy but I think I am still a the base level of Maslow’s Hierachy of Needs and need to focus on more practical stuff at the moment.

I trust this forum and Sub Club because the producers don’t peddle woo-woo stuff, which I have had enough of over the past 15 years.

Plus, I do enjoy this forum. The users here are all knowledgeable and I learn a lot from all of you.

8 Likes

I thought you were replying to @mecharc. The colours look similar.

clap

1 Like

yes, the colors, and angle fooled me for a second two, my immediate though was @mecharc has purchased DR run a loop and has been reborn -1 second later I realized it was @Simon in disguise

1 Like

It may be virtual but this feels really good. lol
I gotta get back on stage.

2 Likes

So this is akin to Rebirth+Regeneration+Khan minus the wealth, status and romance?

Two so far i see lol

different mechanism of healing than regeneration, likely has elements of rebirth, and I AM purge of khan except for everything not just the execution of the Khan script. I don’t think looking to compare it to previous programs or modules would do it justice.

The sum total of this is much much more than that all those in probably just in stage 1. There is also physical healing, spiritually healing, future protection from negative programming, increase in positive subliminal influence, vision, perspective etc

2 Likes

Aah. I thought I got a totally original avatar. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I guess I should use the Simon cartoon instead! :thinking:

2 Likes

I do miss the Simon Cowell pic.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire eternally grateful for the title. All the best of wishes to you and all you care about.

You should use the original Simon mask picture.

1 Like

This is too tempting and the timing is way to good not to try this. I’ll give shot together with Khan and see how it goes.

My initial plan is to run Khan st 1 for 60 more days with Dragon Reborn st. 1 for the first 30 days and then st. 2 for the next 30 days.

Then I’ll run Khan st 2 with Dragon Reborn st. 3 and st. 4 in a similar way.

Looking forward to report back.

1 Like