AzrielLight EmperorQ

hahaha, that crossed my mind.
I got a surge to switch to the specific picture I had from before
For Emperor+DR. And I’ll miss Metatron but can let go easily and come back to him whenever lol

4 Likes

Haha same. I like it.

Mine I was a bit iffy about, I don’t even smoke anymore. (Thanks to EQ) but I felt like I’m starting a new journey, so yeah a new skin.

I was planning to go back to EQ and DR next week, however I might stay with Stark for longer. I am not sure yet what it’s doing for me exactly, but my voice is softer though. I take EQ had voice of the Emperor and this one doesn’t, I am not sure.

I’m still thinking what to play before I take the plunge and jump to Khan in January.

Let’s compare notes after some time, I’m very keen to learn what a Dragon Emperor tandem would be like.

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely! I will plunge into Khan early in the new year as well alongside DR.
The specifics I have not set yet.

Will keep updates of EQ and DR-although I’m stacking 2 others as well until months end.

EQ and Stark are so massively different. I used to be concerned about my ability to be/relate with people on EQ but in my custom I get all the benefits of EQ without that as a challenge.

Although towards the end of my run on Emperor Q regular I started to be able to do this as well.
It has no scripting against anti-social-it just has scripting towards pursuing important things (as I understand). You could always make socializing, being with family a game/mission, or being of service. I found this context and intention shifted my experience on Emperor if it was genuine. The subs are strong and it can feel like we are along for the ride, but there actually completely in correspondence with our conscious intentions.

3 Likes

So my stack until the new year will be
Emperor Custom
Dragon Reborn Stage 1 Dragon’s Fire
and then alternating LightQ/ Azriel Q as maintenance.

2 Likes

Well honestly, I just wanted to not ‘waste’ a custom.
But maybe I’ll leave Light Q out
Light Q

1. Asclepius
  2. Attachment Destroyer
    3.Growth Through Pain
  3. I AM
  4. Inner Voice
  5. Limit Destroyer
  6. Love Without Attachment
  7. Negative Energy Transmutation
  8. Negativity Displacer
  9. Negativity Shifter
  10. New Beginnings
    12. Power Can Corrupt Q Core
  11. Rebirth
  12. Regeneration Q Core
  13. Sanguine
  14. Spiritual Abundance
  15. Spiritual Freedom
  16. Spiritual Reality Alignment
  17. Survival Instinct Q Core
  18. The Flow

I do love PCC, but I might be better served by more loops of DR. This whole thing may be redundant or obsolete with DR stage 1. Less is more, I’m test running a loop of this after DR tonight, but will likely leave it out.

DR made me start doing that 4 days before I played it for the first time. :star_struck:

Starting here :point_down:t2:

4 Likes

Right on my first play too. What is this sorcery… :rofl:

3 Likes

edit: you are 4 months and 4 days ahead of everyone else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In light of the continuing unveiling and discussion of processing vs. execution
I dropped to 2 Q loops Wednesday, 1 Q Thursday and Friday and took all off Saturday off.
Saturday night about 6 pm with no plans or original intention to do so, I went through everything I own, threw out a great deal out, set up to give a lot away, reorganized my entire three story house and room, then re-decorated my room to be more in alignment with the person I’ve become/ want to be. Some bloom in execution it seems. I’m going to experiment more with less is more.

5 Likes

Reminds me of that scene in the movie Limitless where Bradley Cooper cleans up his place

2 Likes

Going into my third day off,
after the lightest run week of subs I’ve had since I started.

Stuff is interacting, coalescing in ways that are so natural. Everything that seemed missing is now coming into place. I don’t think I realized how brutal my stack/sub use has been, cause I was seeing results, and effects. Now I’m seeing those effects deepen, integrate, and the enhance, and all without two tons of reconciliation. I can still feel the processing going on 60 hours off subs. Will write more detail to come.

3 Likes

I’m currently overtraining with my physical walks. I know it’s happening but I’m also really attached to my current daily streak. :joy:

Been doing 10000 steps a day since October 1 (on October 29, I did 9,964 by mistake :joy:. Could have just walked to the bathroom while carrying my phone, but I’d already put it out of my mind.).

The results right now are not disastrous, just a tiny bit of soreness; but I am aware that my recovery is lagging a bit behind my rests, and that I would benefit from a day off. I’ve started carrying my routes to be easier; but still haven’t done a true rest for 1-2 days. The ironic part about overtraining is that it definitely slows down your progress. But I don’t care so much about my progress and I’m also kind of curious to see if I’ll gradually start recovering faster.

I mention all of this because of the uncomfortable knowledge that it may also be a metaphor for subliminal listening and progress.

I trust my subconscious. I’ll hand this question over to it and see what it does with it.

1 Like

I can still feel subs processing on my 4th day off.

Yea man subclub has done it, It seems any program from this generation is too powerful to run more than 2 days outta the week for most people…even those on Q.

1 Like

there’s value in the intense regime, it just may take time off or a tapering off period to see the full effects, and to enjoy the full effects with less difficulty/ internal challenge.

1 Like

What method are you using to run your subs?

1 Like

I use masked with headphones.
I used to listen to one loop daily.

I was going to post this earlier

So this is what I’ve realized with where I am on my third day off.
I am now someone with the confidence to do whatever I choose.
When I don’t feel confident or comfortable with something and it still matters for a goal, I have the courage or the willingness to throw myself in anyway. I don’t hide at all anymore.
The above is true 100% of the time.
My baseline is productivity and self care.
I felt like I was totally coming into a great place.

Then tonight after 3 days off I ran DR- and wam -I got hit like crazy reconciliation. Literally got physical pain, electric shooting heat and waves, had to lye down and pass out.

Woke up and feel better now.

The subs keep processing-I had been skipping rest days until this week and it definitely threw me back.

In other news.

I’m super stoked about the article! -
The irony was I actually figured out the listening pattern accurately but then get experimenting and got away from in.

I will run Emperor custom and DR with 1 new custom and follow the new stack advice. I’m still experimenting to see whether I will return to Ultima, but if I do I will month 1 will be eilixir and month 2 will be limitless executive, month 3 It’ll likely be a custom an Ultima. Business is more important than romance still so khan will wait possibly 1-3 more months.

6 Likes

Whoa glad you’re better man.

I miss EQ, I’m probably not going to be able to finish this week of Stark’s trial and just go back to that.

Perhaps paired with DR, EQ’s effects on me would be lighter, and I’d feel more social.

2 Likes

For me I pick the sub with primary goals and know whatever I need or want for my day to day I know I can make work. So if I want to be social on Emperor I can, if I want to be Alpha on Stark I can. The programming and capacity to do these thing is in each sub already, just take some conscious guidance. there will likely be a personal gauge to maximize the desired effect. So on Emperor for socializing, it opens up after I’ve been intensely purposeful. On Stark, the Alpha and the discipline comes by strongly holding a higher vision etc–even if you don’t know the how.

4 Likes