Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Let’s observe if the regular program hoppers jump on board this latest sub …loooool

1 Like

This sub is wonderful

I feel my posture getting better, injuries coming up and dissipating, breathing deeper and better (also into old injured areas - Long story but the gut area is a place where there is vast potential for healing and vast tension often), etc.

I have been feeling the need for this quite some time.

Still hoping it wasn’t a waste I put a few healing modules in my custom tho :3 but according to a very wise man this is just going to make it more intense/not redundant. So I hope so. Either way, this is a dope sub. I know it may not be easy at times but often what is most worthy of doing isn’t the easy way. I think it’ll be a great way to advance.

Anyways, I want to say it’s instantly noticeable - 3 loops in (and last for the day) I feel much better than I have in months/years (esp with regards to my body - eg my head feels like it’s getting more blood flowing in and out again - and other things similar to this which I’ve had issues with due to some unfortunate events - which are now going to be resolved 100%)

PS I know It will bring hard times too probably, but this is a great sneak peek. + I’m sure it’ll bring much better Times too esp as one grows.

8 Likes

Just reading the stage one description is intimidating, lol. I’m running EmperorQ like you have/did and I’m intimated to start this without at least 3 more months of EQ. :sweat_smile: I’ve been running Emperor almost 3 months now

1 Like

I hope you journal your further experience with DR!

2 Likes

I really have to yeah… damn I can give so much back

I will really start setting aside time to do this.

Just let me take care of a few things first… and get my shit in order (often as we are growing life can get messy. this has been happening with me esp as I try to balance work + studies + personal growth + relationship + hobbies)

But I’ll really work to get on top of it, because I think I can give a lot to this community and I see how much people here are willing to and have been willing to give to others (including myself)

It’s a very chill community

And the products they release are :fire:

Anyways, will do brother =)!

2 Likes

Missed this thread as I thought was someone else’s journal with a another fancy title for healing. Anyway, will have a look at Dragon Reborn.

Which stage did you play?

2 Likes

ST1, I start with ST1 and go a month each

1 Like

And @Lion is traveling too. :hugs:

2 Likes

Lets observe those that post irrelevant things on this thread also…

3 Likes

Ahem… you mean the Early Adopters, the Adventurers, the Experimenters, and the Reviewers. :blush:

1 Like

I prefer the term hopportunists

(hop/ hopper+opportunist for those who haven’t run QL…or haven’t acquired a taste for bad jokes)

2 Likes

Does the term include the hoʻoponopono practitioners?

1 Like

it’s not official yet but ho’pefully the c’on hopon-on board too

1 Like

What if I’m not?

you likely not notice the powerful purifying flames of Dragon Fire coursing through your body
but…you will likely still reap it’s effects.

4 Likes

I wonder if this sub has similar neural healing like Quantum Limitless Stage 1
@SaintSovereign ?

1 Like

I’ve always willing to volunteer to be a guinea pig for those people who say they can transfer energy over a distance.

So far, all those reiki practitioners and energy healers have disappointed me.

Come on, they can set my belly on fire if they are the real deal.

I guess I have to count on Sub Club subliminals for this.

2 Likes

you may be someone who doesn’t feel but is still effected but certain subtler phenomena.
You clearly get something out of the subs here, unless you just really enjoy the forum.

Do you consider yourself a skeptical person? and if so did it come before or after-the experience of things not working for you?

This sounds amazing.

I’ve been running Khan for around 3 weeks and stacked that with Quantum Limitless for the last week or so.

I think it is a no brainer to run a sub like this during lockdown, even though I like my current stack.

I havn’t really experienced any bad reconciliation on Khan, so could I add this to Khan and take out QL?