Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Does DR drain the energy out of you?

1 Like

Not really. I’m just speaking generally. The flipside of that is that I know once I have been working out for a while and I feel better I will drive people I know crazy with how hyper I can be.

2 Likes

I ran 10 loops last night and I was great today. Now. it’s time for another 10 loops tonight. Who is crazier now? :smiley:

2 Likes

Damn and I thought five or six was crazy

1 Like

You were wrong. Sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m testing my new approach to the Q-technology although even one loop gives me good results. But I’ll never forget the time when I was using KhanQ for the first time. I switched from Pre-Q to Q still running 8 loops/night. I ran this amount of Q loops for around 2 weeks and when I reduced it to 4 loops…oh, sweet Jesus! That was a ride! But I didn’t understand what had happened now then. I thought I found my sweet spot at the level of 4 loops. I was wrong, it was something else I experienced. Now I’m working on it to figure it out.

1 Like

I woke up this morning after having dreams and being successfully me in my dreams. No drama. No battles. I just felt successful and acted it out. One dream I was talking to a woman–and I wasn’t doubting, checking, and beating myself up for imagined errors–which is how I act presently. I was just being me, and I was relieved going forward.

In my journal, I just corrected a statement I had written this morning. I’d written that not fearing failure was very new for me. I changed it to reflect the truth.

This is only stage 1. WOW!

4 Likes

i like the effect of DR ST1 compared to Khan ST1. in my experience DR is more comforting than Khan, when i ran Khan St1 before i felt anxiety like the feeling of doubt whether you can do something or not, in DR i felt a release of bad emotions and intensification of the good ones. self forgiveness is the big effect that i felt while running ST1 of DR, i can’t wait to run the next stage.

4 Likes

Hello.
How many hours or days are you going to devote to each stage, if I may know, please?

3 loops per day. 5 to 6 days a week

Thank you. What would be the total amount of days/hours per stage? Or you just follow the feel?

30 days per stage. I stick to 3 loops a day to be consistent

3 Likes

Is it your sweet spot and you cannot listen to more loops or you just fixed that number?

Its my sweet spot. My minimum effective dose

3 Likes

I adore this, forgiveness is your greatest asset in healing past trauma’s and releasing stuck emotions. If this is really the case and Dragon Reborn contains such a module it is most definitely the pinnacle of healing subliminal’s ever created.

Good. There was a time I stuck to the same principle. Now I’m experimenting.
Thank you for your answers.

1 Like

To those running Dragon Reborn:

1 Like

Wait… does this mean the entire Stage 4 of Dragon Reborn has been revised to an Ultima or rather a narrowed down version because I thought Ultima’s only work effectively with focused scripts?

Narrowed down @Hermit

Interested whether it’ll be a substitute for Rebirth Ultima for when you are uploading a new personality with some sort of Custom. I’m hoping it will become available separate from the entire Dragon Reborn Program, similar to Alchemist and all other Titles including enhancement Ultimas.

1 Like

DR Ultima is probably a results booster like RebirthU.

2 Likes