Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

No I am not.

2 words 2 meanings

Toxic
Positive

There is no mix of the 2

Can you give an example of what toxic positivity shoud be?

@James and @Leandros

I think this could be an interesting exchange. Would you please move it to your journal page to keep the Dragon Reborn thread focused on Dragon Reborn?

Pardon Sir

1 Like

I’m curious if anyone has lost weight running Dragon Reborn by potentially resolving issues or trauma that caused them to over eat or become sedentary

2 Likes

Here, you got someone!

I’ve been eating less (For a first time fasting is becoming easier, there’s been many days in which my first meal is around 2pm) , and removed the chains teaching me to be sedentary. I’m taking action to secure the shift from sedentary to an active lifestyle.
Compared to a month ago my clothes are more loose, noticed I have been losing weight at a nice pace. Also been studying some articles for proper nutrition and better sleep. From 2XL - to XL is an achievement.

Dragon gave me more self respect, in which I’m taking care of myself more seriously. Emotional pain in my childhood taught me to eat all the damn time. Not anymore. This self control is another achievement for me. Adapted all of this after the first half of ST3 in my case.

3 Likes

[About toxic positivity]

I have addressed this here.

1 Like

Would like a DR Qv2…even if it’s just a rebuild it could be so beneficial to every single person who’s gonna run other titles. I sure have a hell of a lot of purchases planned that I’m hoping to get the best out of using my healed self.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

On another note…I wonder if reconciliation from DR is getting others to start stacking DR with other mains sooner than expected. Don’t see many DR solo users right now.

@SubliminalUser I’m not going crazy just running Renaissance Man with Dragon Reborn. I feel they go incredibly well together

What sub won’t go well with DR? :slight_smile:

Anyway I’m avoiding that. Want to give DR the focus it deserves. Keep clearing out all the bullshit.

1 Like

Yup. Actually sticking to my diet with an iron will. Haven’t had any sugar in months, sticking to a low carb diet, daily exercise and overall low appetite, not in an unhealthy way. No fitness subs to my knowledge.

The food void is basically closing up for business.

3 Likes

No worries mate! The discussion continues here…

My summary of my DR ride:

4 Likes

Who’s looking forward to DR Q core V2? I can’t wait to heal and progress as a human being EVEN FASTER than before!

• I AM!
  • OF COURSE!

0 voters

1 Like

Has anyone tried Limit Destroyer U or/and Rebirth along with Dragon?
If not what do you think? Would be there overlap? Or since they are ultimas they will help/push the healing?

Peace

They wouldn’t overlap since Rebirth and the Dragon offer two different approaches to healing. The Dragon is about breaking blockages, healing and navigating you towards your true self, Rebirth is more about reframing, easing you into the archetype offered by sub you stack it with, it also improves results a lot (actually, the Dragon helps with that too by virtue of healing and removing blockages).

Limit Destroyer would certainly help you deal with your blockages too, therefore, fostering the power of the Dragon.

I would run LD along with St1 especially and Rebirth with St3. Both along with Stage 4. For St2 I would go with the Elixir.

2 Likes

Well aren’t I glad I’m starting ST3 soon; Rebirth U V2 with DR ST3 Qv2

Note: We really need some sort of consistent abbreviation/naming scheme for these titles with versions, I imagine it’s about to get really tough for people to search for all posts that focus on a certain title

3 Likes

Thank you @Sub.Zero!
I did run Elixir with stage2 for 1 month (2 total month of st2).
NextMonday, after this all week of rest, I’m going to start stage3. I guess I can pair it up with Rebirth. What do you think if I alternate LD and Rebirth every other day?

Yeah, I like the idea since Stage 3 is also about understanding what kind of limitations we have and LD can help you work towards eliminating them on the conscious level as well. And then you could keep running them along with Stage 4 or think about adding DR Ultima.

Haha! I love your enthusiasm!!
Thank you @Sub.Zero!

I think I’m going to give it a try!

1 Like