Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

This is also my realization.
And no I have a very big warm heart (that’s how I survived al of the shit😉) and my throat is OK.

And it’s fantastic how good It works.

Does it get better for you?

I’m still blown away by what I have and continue to experience with Dragon Reborn. The sales page does suggest that working through DR you will not be the same person and I can definitely relate to that. I spent so much time on this forum being unnecessarily negative and pessimistic because I obviously hadn’t done any work on what caused me to feel or behave that way. I can’t say I’m an optimistic person because I want to stay clear of any toxic positivity but the combination of Dragon Reborn and Renaissance Man cannot be underestimated , unappreciated , or undervalued. If you’re someone who has struggled with just wanting to let go of blocks and expectations and just live your life I highly recommend this stack run long term

8 Likes

From the back Chakras (unconscious) first to the front Chakras (conscious)

That’s how I expirience DR so far

What is that?
Never heard of it
Its impossible

Hard to believe I know but its very real. Assuming of course you’re not being sarcastic

No I am not.

2 words 2 meanings

Toxic
Positive

There is no mix of the 2

Can you give an example of what toxic positivity shoud be?

@James and @Leandros

I think this could be an interesting exchange. Would you please move it to your journal page to keep the Dragon Reborn thread focused on Dragon Reborn?

Pardon Sir

1 Like

I’m curious if anyone has lost weight running Dragon Reborn by potentially resolving issues or trauma that caused them to over eat or become sedentary

2 Likes

Here, you got someone!

I’ve been eating less (For a first time fasting is becoming easier, there’s been many days in which my first meal is around 2pm) , and removed the chains teaching me to be sedentary. I’m taking action to secure the shift from sedentary to an active lifestyle.
Compared to a month ago my clothes are more loose, noticed I have been losing weight at a nice pace. Also been studying some articles for proper nutrition and better sleep. From 2XL - to XL is an achievement.

Dragon gave me more self respect, in which I’m taking care of myself more seriously. Emotional pain in my childhood taught me to eat all the damn time. Not anymore. This self control is another achievement for me. Adapted all of this after the first half of ST3 in my case.

3 Likes

[About toxic positivity]

I have addressed this here.

1 Like

Would like a DR Qv2…even if it’s just a rebuild it could be so beneficial to every single person who’s gonna run other titles. I sure have a hell of a lot of purchases planned that I’m hoping to get the best out of using my healed self.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

On another note…I wonder if reconciliation from DR is getting others to start stacking DR with other mains sooner than expected. Don’t see many DR solo users right now.

@SubliminalUser I’m not going crazy just running Renaissance Man with Dragon Reborn. I feel they go incredibly well together

What sub won’t go well with DR? :slight_smile:

Anyway I’m avoiding that. Want to give DR the focus it deserves. Keep clearing out all the bullshit.

1 Like

Yup. Actually sticking to my diet with an iron will. Haven’t had any sugar in months, sticking to a low carb diet, daily exercise and overall low appetite, not in an unhealthy way. No fitness subs to my knowledge.

The food void is basically closing up for business.

3 Likes

No worries mate! The discussion continues here…

My summary of my DR ride:

4 Likes

Who’s looking forward to DR Q core V2? I can’t wait to heal and progress as a human being EVEN FASTER than before!

• I AM!
  • OF COURSE!

0 voters

1 Like

Has anyone tried Limit Destroyer U or/and Rebirth along with Dragon?
If not what do you think? Would be there overlap? Or since they are ultimas they will help/push the healing?

Peace