Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Yes of course it’s a compliment :grin: what else?

Ohh it got soooo good until now and it will get better and better.
Hard times - yes
Difficult - yes
Catastrophic - uff yea
But all in all fantastic effective and doable.

Maybe one day I Wil tell you the story behind the story.

Keep up the Game

1 Like

I would love to hear the story behind the story.

Stand by and I will soon post the summary of my big healing so far until now.

1 Like

The First 4 Stage run of DR is the hardest then it gets easier onward because you as a person have grown from it.

from Emotional Chaos to Emotional Control

DR doesn’t get easier, you only get better.

2 Likes

ST3, one week has passed…I think adding ascended mogul has give me some form of reconciliation. I get deep sadness on it. However, I also had that before I found out about subs and here

I said that Dragon Reborn Ultima was the best feeling-good sub ever and… I was wrong. Dragon Reborn Ultima V2 is the best feeling-good sub ever :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi! Is it a bad idea to just do DR Ultima with your the other stages?

I would advise finishing DR each stage first
before using Ultima

based on the dots I connected from the sales copy and my intuition

but if you really feel drawn to experiment you may want to try
it’s just, kinda a ‘risky risky’ sub :smiley:

1 Like

I rather stick to my current stack, which i am really happy running

The Elixir is a very similar program.

Waiting for V2 of that .

3 Likes

OK this is very interesting
For the last 8 months Regeneration/Elixir and then DR st 1 & 2worked on my root, sacral, solarplexus like crazy.
Today after 3 break days, DR st 2 went strait into my head space and knocked me into bed.
I am very satisfied with the results i get

4 Likes

I’m thinking DR is moving up your chakras. Foundation first. Did it skip your heart and throat chakras?

This is also my realization.
And no I have a very big warm heart (that’s how I survived al of the shit😉) and my throat is OK.

And it’s fantastic how good It works.

Does it get better for you?

I’m still blown away by what I have and continue to experience with Dragon Reborn. The sales page does suggest that working through DR you will not be the same person and I can definitely relate to that. I spent so much time on this forum being unnecessarily negative and pessimistic because I obviously hadn’t done any work on what caused me to feel or behave that way. I can’t say I’m an optimistic person because I want to stay clear of any toxic positivity but the combination of Dragon Reborn and Renaissance Man cannot be underestimated , unappreciated , or undervalued. If you’re someone who has struggled with just wanting to let go of blocks and expectations and just live your life I highly recommend this stack run long term

8 Likes

From the back Chakras (unconscious) first to the front Chakras (conscious)

That’s how I expirience DR so far

What is that?
Never heard of it
Its impossible

Hard to believe I know but its very real. Assuming of course you’re not being sarcastic

No I am not.

2 words 2 meanings

Toxic
Positive

There is no mix of the 2

Can you give an example of what toxic positivity shoud be?

@James and @Leandros

I think this could be an interesting exchange. Would you please move it to your journal page to keep the Dragon Reborn thread focused on Dragon Reborn?

Pardon Sir

1 Like