Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

I am strongly considering DR, as I first read of it today.

I’ll sleep on it.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Can I run Elixir alongside Dragon Reborn or no?

1 Like

Stark for Physical / Outer Game
Alchemist for Non-Physical / Inner Game

:blush:

I will post something for sure. But I expect Dragon to be Super Subjective, like Alchemist.
Each user’s experience may be completely unique to them.

Super Rabbit will be here only for a day though. :innocent:

2 Likes

Which lines make you suspect that it may not be so?

@Fire, about when can we expect the Hero release to surprise us? :slight_smile:

1 Like

In fairness, I went back to reread this because I thought the same thing as you (that it would be self-explanatory). But unifying the three and combining them are not necessarily the same thing. It is most likely the case, as is the case with every other st4 in other multistages (saving whichever ones don’t incorporate st1 healing like Khan st4). But it’s not AS clear in this sales copy

Killer combo
have you successfully and sustainably been able to stack 3 or more Q programs as of yet?

Awesome
I get a lot out of objectifying people’s subjective experience :sunglasses:

:disappointed_relieved:

@SaintSovereign @Fire - please answer this. What level of physical healing does Dragon Reborn have? I read the sales page over and over again and I got the sense that this would give me the best chance of healing on a physical level compared to Elixir Ultima or Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct or Emperor Fitness ST1.

I would like to use a physical healing subliminal title for a while to compliment my other allopathic healing practices and before I dedicate my time to it, I would like to know a bit more.

Without health, everything else is secondary and it will always bothers me once in a while.

3 Likes

Obviously not who you ideally want to answer this, but from what I can tell, and what others have said so far, this looks like the most powerful healing physically, and the emotional and spiritual healing will likely assist the physical as well. Elixir is also potent, from experience, and no reason this can’t be run with that.

2 Likes

@Azriel - yeah, most likely it is. Just asking since I want to feel reassured especially since my issues irritate me when they get in the way of normal daily functioning. Also incase Subclub in planning to make another title solely for physical healing, then I would wait for that instead of starting this one.

1 Like

Has Elixir helped at all with you/some of your physical issues?

1 Like

@Azriel - i think so. But this is something more difficult to calculate especially when it comes to vision and hearing.

1 Like

How does this relate to suggestibility overall, especially regarding hypnosis?

What is blocked, what is strengthened?

“Dragon Fire will also help you become immune to future conditioning from your environment and others, while helping you increase your sensitivity to positive subliminal influence.”

1 Like

If i ever buy this i would have to stack it with stark as i cannot afford to fall into severe reconciliation. The side effects might be loosing this well paid contract i currently have with a client. This is what scares me !

2 Likes

I would think anyone wanting to be the absolute best version of themselves as cliche as that sounds, would want to run and take their time with this

3 Likes

James i concur with you its just right now is probably the worst time to run a healing program for me. I do have skeletons in the past that I want to get get rid off but at the expense of loosing this lucrative contract i have to say no at this stage.

4 Likes

That’s the wording I noticed too. Hence the question.

As you await @SaintSovereign or @Fire to answer, you could also read about Serum X and Asclepius at the Q store.

1 Like

@RVconsultant - yes, I could either create a Q Custom or Ultima Custom involving Asclepius, Serum X, etc or try Dragon Reborn. Am hoping to know more about the physical healing they put into DR. It looks promising.

2 Likes

I think you are wise to wait for an answer about physical healing and DR. There is also the option of a custom subliminal with DR (stage ?), Serum X, Asclepius, etc… Personally, I’m waiting for DR to show up in the custom store and then decide.

1 Like

I get a strongly positive feeling about this program. And an equally clear feeling that now is not the time, and that I’ll run it later.

Right now I’m in Phase 1 of my overall subliminal plan. I think the right time for running Dragon Reborn would be when my Phase 1 plans have come to fruition. Run Dragon Reborn and then move to Phase 2. And then run Dragon Reborn again, and move to Phase 3. And so on.

5 Likes