Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

sounds like that might do the trick. and that’s just the first stage. :wink:

1 Like

goosebumps, man.

1 Like

I’m excited. I didn’t see this coming

1 Like

This looks great. I’ll buy it when name embedding becomes available for major titles.

1 Like

Thank you @SaintSovereign. I understand better now. Running it, and will continue for next 4 months - alongside the 2 customs and some stacking modules/ultimas.

Also, would you please check your DMs regarding the custom? There is something I brought up which I think is worth a mention because of time - I didn’t want it to get lost in sea of DMs you may be receiving.

Thank you :pray:

Achievement Unlocked: Resistance of “Must Have New Product” Syndrome

2 Likes

This seems like such a comprehensive program, I have high hopes you could benefit from this tremendously.

5 Likes

Yes it does. I have no doubt this will benefit me tremendously.

2 Likes

James i am looking for to your experiences using this one.

3 Likes

Looking forward to reading about your experience with this killer product.

1 Like

Let Kahn aside until you can say for sure you can Handel DR.
DR Diggs very deep, so give it 2-3 weeks a solo shot and then see if you can ad Kahn back in.

I do the same.
It workt super super good with Regeneration Q.
But DR is 5-8time stronger in my opinion

Ps: I did the mistake to mix 3 healing cores in one of my custom subs. Very nasty ride. Since then I am a Frend of letting one sub bloom :wink:

1 Like

I can comfortably say I’m not ready for this. But I like it. Looks like the final push to completely shatter everything that holds you back.

4 Likes

This is probably one of the most useful data points to determine whether one is ready for DR or not.

I myself deem myself not ready. Will go ahead with my healing the alpha custom in Q-version. Maybe go for DR in a year so.

Glad though that SC keeps putting out tremendous products that test my wallet-stays-in-the-pocket willpower :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I won’t buy this. Until I became the Masculine Man!

I’m not sorry Dragon Reborn!

1 Like

This does indeed look like an amazing program. I will probably pick it up in December. I’ve been running Elixir U since Nov 1 and would like to run it the whole month. Also I’m ~20 posts away from reaching my next SubClub Elite level. So with my regular journal posts and a few other posts here and there, that’ll put me over the edge just before December. Looking forward to see the results from early adopters though :slight_smile:

Would be dope if all multi-stage programs came with Stage 4 Ultima of program.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I’m sure somehow they’ll be updated to whatever the newest tech is that gives even more to us.

SubClub never fails us.

I should have a badge for it hahaha!

@SaintSovereign @Fire Thank you so much for this. I have never been even a bit nervous running a SubClub audio but Dragon Reborn gives me a tinge of anxiety. Not a bad thing. More excited for the possibilities and freedom

4 Likes

Achievement Unlocked: Fidelity to one’s playlist

2 Likes