AzrielLight EmperorQ

For sure! was there anything in particular you were looking to ascertain?

Do you have/what has been your experience with stacking terminus (or higher) and Q or more than 3 Q subs?

Good question.

I was reading your journal, and I didn’t know what you were listening to consistently. What your schedule was. I think a common reason why people don’t get results is when they keep jumping around with their subliminals, but it seems you do have a plan and consistency.

1 Like

Here. :+1:t2:

Unofficial Simon merch. Fans can now make this an avatar/t-shirt for themselves. :smile:

It does standout as an avatar. :hugs:

Simon%20Cartoons%20for%20Children%20-%20YouTube

IMG_20201118_103445_353

3 Likes

Thank you!

T-shirt ! Try tattoo :wink: without the name of course

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been very consistent with Emperor
and do have consistency and plans in phases.
I’m really looking forward to that stack article.

What are you running these days?

I try to keep the stack as small as possible. Not a very kitchensink kinda person. :blush:

Sure, I did experiments of simultaneous listening with 4-5 files (SAGES being one of them). It works, but being too voluminous, these are slow.

Now with {a} reduced listening hours, {b} heavy-weight all-rounders like EQ & SQ, and {c} Ultimas to modify experiences without adding MPs; it is hard to justify stacking 3 or more.

1-2 majors + 1-3 ultimas should fit most people’s actionable needs completely.

3 Likes

Yes I’m craving more dagger and less kitchen sink lately,
no so much due to reconciliation but I’m just craving focus and simplicity and fitting all those loops in is a bother. Plus I cannot, despite results, deny the dilution.

Although I’ve discontinued Ultima currently to experiment and see what’s happening without it. .

This is good food for thought.

2 Likes

Day 12

so far
I ran 2 loops Light Q early in the morning (3 am ish)

1 loop Emperor X Q format
2 loops Alchemist Stage 1
1 loop Azriel Q

I am very clear now after time off Ultima, and any and all ultrasonics, taht regular masked subs cause me to hear sounds in my heads, for an hour to several hours after… Could be reconciliation, could be jaw tension and therefore effecting a compromised ear situation I don’t know. Could be energetic sensitivty or who knows. But the correlation is very apparent. It’s highly manageable but really annoying. Time off subs has this effect go away, even if only a day.

Today got away from me fast, woke up late, missed work stuff, was playing catch up all day, had a call, felt almost back to my nervous self, regeneration in custom is definitely kicking up some dust.
I’m feel totally fine about it, but today was kind of just putting out fires and then a wash.

I did have a zoom call while running Alchemist and I was super connected and influential to the people I was speaking with, I seemed to generate a kind of love and ease in the space.

@Azriel
Are you taking any nootripics like choline etc?

no direct nootropics currently, some of the stuff I take may have nootropic like effects though.
I can’t take choline or choline based supps with the meds I take. I used to take Alpha GPC and loved it.

1 Like

This post is mostly for myself and will likely not be that interesting to read.

My main goal is transitioning into a purposeful career, where my work and life blend, something I can put everything into, that I love and has huge potential for wealth generation. I’ve discovered keeping my main goals as my commitment and relationship to myself leads to progress in the above stated goal, where as if I try to figure anything out or purely take action outward it does not go not as far. This purpose/business/vehicle may branch into more than one thing, but one brand so to speak. My secondary goals are health and athletic optimization and sex life. My Tertiary goals are skill acquisition and mastery development acting, guitar, piano, jiu-Jistu, rock climbing, writing. I have not touched my tertiary goals in months.

I want to get my stack down to 2 or 3 tops, to support the 1st and 2nd tier goals. Emperor X and Azriel Q support those. Healing obviously could support it, Alchemist has started to tie things together in a really powerful way, and of course Dragon Reborn looks like it was taylor made for a lot of what I’m looking for.

So unless/until I merge those customs I’m definitely running Emperor X and Azriel Q

So the question now is Dragon Reborn or Alchemist or both?

3 Likes

What we want DR-3 to do.

What it actually does…

:question: :question: :question:

:smile:

1 Like

Are those new mask sounds for custom-ers available already?

Maybe a different mask would be soothing instead.

2 Likes

there Azriel exclusive, you keep hearing the subs even when they stop playing, like rims that keep spinning lol

It’s possible :slight_smile: a crackling fire would be nice , or ‘brown noise’

Yes indeed, you mentioned Alchemist Stage 4 seems to do something similar for you as the description of DR-3.

After running Emperor for so long, I am actually getting closer and closer to this. Most of the blocks are complete internal hang ups. The foundation for it is set in a way it’s never even been close too though.

Foundation, character, masculinity, capacity has grown in a way where I could actual do this now, before I would have sabotaged or couldn’t have sustained it, the pull to my negative comforts and habits would be too strong.

2 Likes

That proves that the subs still works after so long and it keeps working and going deeper…

1 Like

How did you do it? How did you break the pull? :hugs:

1 Like

Kind of, yes. It’s this part…

Alchemist helps there, if your consciously guided processes / spiritual exercises have the same purpose.

1 Like

If you are interested in nootropics, I’d encourage you to read “The End of Alzheimer’s” by Dale Bredesen MD. I think there are lots of great ideas in that book!

1 Like

Thank you @RVconsultant
I use them to help me process