Main Disc. Thread - DIAMOND ZP with / without ME [Now Available!]

Thanks for sharing!
That is giving me some ideas in regards with a possible custom:

Diamond
Direct Influencing Aura
Aura of Craving
Seducer Gaze
Temptation

Had a dream tonight where I was mocked for having a small penis.

Boldly I declared to the offender that he can measure it himself. So we did, and it turned out he was right.

End of story.

Funny how this goes… Seems like this might have been a venting dream where I was letting go of an unconscious notion that my penis is too small? But as I said, penis size was never something I was really concerned with, after puberty.

7 Likes

is anyone running this product currently?

1 Like

this is actually what im hoping to get from this product.

as someone who has literally NEVER had an orgasm from real sex i hope i get such a massive increase in sensitivity from this product.

sex for me so far has been i can usually stay hard but i barely feel anything and have literally never ejaculated during sex.

so this massive increase in sensitivity you hate is exactly what im hoping to get from this product.

2 Likes

hey bro.

did this effect of increased sensitivity with diamond ZP last?

are you still using the product now?

I’m not a dream expert. But that seems along the right track.

Has anyone tried combining diamond zp with kahn zp?

My experience with diamond in a combo is limited.

I think i tested diamond ultimal + libertine ultima in the nightlife and not noticing much

Im thinking of running the zp version with kahn stage 4 zp

1 Like

That sounds like a good combo right there

Also khan has wealth scripting in it

any recent reviews of this product?

im planning to test this solo in the nightlife starting next weekend so expect some reviews from me very soon.

2 Likes

its been 6 months since you posted this, how did your testing of diamond go overall?

can you please post a review of your overall experience with diamond zp?

this is exactly what i want.

thankfully i bought diamond when it was still in ultima so i have both zp and ultima.

it’s been 6 months since you posted this, can you please post a review of how your testing of diamond zp ended up going overall?

did you eventually experience this massive horniness on diamond zp or never saw that like you did with ultima version?

its been 6 months since you posted this, can you please share a detailed review of how your experience with diamond zp ended up going?

Well, if i understood well ZP works through you with what is best to you according to your subconscious.

So, maybe you shouldn’t be horny all the time, your subconscious knows better.

To be honest, i always thought that all subs worked this way but with the coming of ZP it seems it was not the case.

@SaintSovereign, for subs like these why not make a “weaker” version that needs for example… only 1 hour to breathe and can be used right before intercourse.

Instead of giving obvious results for a week only for a day or two but much more manageable in terms of timing?

I know with the subs you can play around with the denseness (amount) of scripting and the length of the package.

So like wodka compared to beer with different percentages of alcohol… a mega pint or shot glass what shall it be and will you get drunk slowly or get hit by the hammer?

Just a suggestion… I think this would be useful.

1 Like

Sure.

• Insane stamina, I get to last for as long as I want.
  • This creates bonds where girls go crazy for me. So lately I don’t like to entertain such so I’m all about cutting cords since I want to be alone for the most part.
  • I don’t know how to put it in words but the sex always seems magical. It’s deep. It’s like our souls are speaking and understanding each other on a deep level.

And when I look at the listed objectives, I’ve achieved all of em. As a result, I can leverage sex… getting whatever I want but I barely explored that since I’m very occupied at the moment.

15 Likes

What else are you using?

Heartsong and Wanted -1st stack

Stark, HOM and Sage -2nd stack

I don’t run Diamond often, since I always keep a sexual sub in my stack.

Whenever I run it, the experience is the same as described. The one unfortunate experience was when my gf was supposed to be back home on a Friday, so I ran Diamond Thursday. She then decided to spend some extra days before returning home and daaamn I was soooo horny, that I masturbated on Sunday. first time in 2022, I just couldnt help myself.

4 Likes

Is Sex Mastery or Diamond the best for having otherworldly sexual experiences?

For both individuals… even though I’ll be the one using it?

Do you guys recommend the full loop or 5 minutes is enough?

1 Like

Diamond for this. You can run five minutes and still get results.

5 Likes