Main Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP v2 (Official Release, Q Core Available)

It has some scripting, but not the entire script. Pairing CFW and LBfH / Regeneration may be disruptive. It’s a lot of healing all at once. If you take very well to healing titles, go for it. If you’re prone to recon on it, don’t.

5 Likes

It also has some Sanguine in it correct, that’s the feel-good aspect?

I’ve gotten 2 listens under my belt now. I’m on a 2 title stack; Survival Instinct and CFW.

I have noticed that things already seem to be getting shifted, and this is evidenced by the change in dream material. Definitely seems to be clearing some things up already.

It’s a bit difficult to tell but it seems that the general positivity in me is also increasing again. I feel like it’s a kind of grounding title, which I think Survival Instinct would be as well. I just kind of sense that for me at least CFW is somewhat grounding.

6 Likes

I started my 3-round run of this sub last week. We’ll see by June what it does.

3 Likes

From the sales page I get the impression that this sub is about doing the right thing no matter what? If so it made me think that this would potentially stack nicely with RoS

I would say this is the best title to lower anxiety that I’ve tried. I’ve been anxious on the days where I listen and after listening it seems to really calm things down for me.

I haven’t tried regular Chosen yet, but it (regular Chosen) will go into my custom of Survival Instinct and Chosen after a few cycles with Chosen From Within. I’m also going to be adding Spartan to my stack and I’m excited for sure. Now to just be patient and enjoy the ride.

11 Likes

Same, spcial anxiety and anxiety in general went down a lot, sometimes its zero sometimes its very low.

I can be myself more, i song loudly without thinking or caring about judgment.

I accept myself for who i am.

6 Likes

Run this with ALBfH and feel the love tonight

2 Likes

She does too.

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

my 4th listen will be tonight. I’ve noticed a definite decrease in resistance to speaking up and speaking my mind about things. Not in an argumentative way just increasing my willingness to say things and let people know where I stand on things, like what’s acceptable to me and what’s not. I’ve always been a quieter person by nature and eventually became a nice guy and this subliminal is already clearing that junk up.

I’m still kind of debating whether or not to add Spartan this next cycle or go 1 more. I think Spartan will get a spot in my next cycle because CFW is such a good and I’d say quick working title due to it being more tightly focused in its objectives. So I can afford to give it some breathing room via a 3 title stack.

8 Likes

Great results. So you did 4 cycles so far?

no, literally 4 listens. I’m on my first cycle. I’ve been on survival instinct for probably 4 cycles now though.

1 Like

I’ve also been noticing some people looking at me with more of a positivity. Like that positivity aura has affected them. So for me that’s really impressive because this is chosen from within but I’m still starting to see those shifts from others in regards to me as well. Really great title so far.

I also decided that instead of putting off my custom I’m just going to go ahead and have it built, but my cores will be the regular Spartan and Aegis: Survival Instinct. That way I have more flexibility with having an extra spot available. I will certainly continue Chosen From Within but in another cycle or two I can add in regular Chosen. That new Legacy of Spartan is so tempting though but I probably won’t need it right now with my stack.

Oh and I’m notice kind of a smoothness and less reactivity. Like more calculated but not in a cold way, like if I notice something I don’t like I just let go of those feelings in me and kind of forget about it. But I come back smoother, I don’t know how to explain it but I can it’s already helping me deal better with people even the ones who have that natural argumentative style of communication and they don’t even know it. So yea, it’s safe to say this was a great purchase! Is Chosen and True Sell in my future? Probably!

7 Likes

I feel sleepy and relaxed on this new CFW version, Sanguine is doing a number on my attitudes to life: example being regularly late at work, not looking for or feeding into customer provocation and treating gossip as it is - mostly untrue BS. Life’s importance went down 100%, like so what man :smoking::maple_leaf:

It might just be healing recon though…

6 Likes

Interesting to read your report since I followed a few of your old threads and at that time thought we had somewhat similar journeys and experiences.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve been noticing some new things. People smiling when they see me, and I was at the grocery yesterday, there were a couple construction guys doing work in the front when you walk in. I didn’t even see them until I was leaving. But one younger guy must have picked up on my aura and he was just like happy and positive just filled with life.

So I don’t know if it’s because I previously ran Sanguine and Love Bomb For Humanity together for like 4 cycles but Chosen From Within is for me more of the outer experience I thought maybe I’d get from LBFH. At this point I think I will say Chosen From Within is my favorite title that I’ve tried.

8 Likes

Yep. Where situations on the street like bumping into each other would otherwise lead to angry arguments, it’s mostly been positive. Can’t say enough good things about it. Recon is still a big [-----] though.

Getting lots of female attention too, although that may be from Godlike Masculinity…

3 Likes

It’s kind of feeling like a sales subliminal to me at times. I think that is part of leadership though. Being able to kind of read people and speak to them in a way that they understand and act on if need be.

Makes me wonder just how good that regular Chosen might be.

6 Likes

I’ve made it to my 5 day break after my first cycle with Chosen From Within.

Now I’ve noticed that I really don’t react to the argumentative types. I have a family member and even ended up with a boss who tends to talk down to me, I don’t think they’re doing it on purpose but it’s just very apparent to me. But I’m not reacting to it so I’m able to remain calm and think more clearly. It could also be that I’ve always kind of been maybe higher IQ in some instances, like I read a lot of books as a kid and just got used to being alone.

But I think having that sort of parenting style led me to attract this boss to myself. Luckily I don’t ever have to work with her it’s more of a remote situation.

So I like how Chosen is smoothing things out in that regard.

Also noticing better, positive attention from people is also pretty huge for me now. I haven’t had much if any recon. The only thing I’m noticing is that it brought up thoughts of some female from my past who I’d forgotten about and would like to get in touch with. But that person moved away probably 20 years ago and I really wouldn’t know how to find them again anyway. I tried looking them up but nothing.

So if there’s any recon for me it’s about wanting to get on Heartsong because relationships still seem to be issues for me along with money of course. But what comes up for me as recon tends to be more with relationships/people.

I did order a custom and it has limiting people remover module, the boundary, eventide, fearsome,fenrir, manipulus, pride unbroken, code of loyalty, iron frame, achille’s heel, Natural Winner, Fortune’s Favorite, The way of ROI, Wayfinder, Harmonic Singularity, Energetic Development, Joie de vivre, and yggdrasil with Survival Instinct and regular Spartan as the cores. So that will shore up and remove the unwanted people aspect even more.

But I just gotta mention that non-reaction is really powerful. Just having no reaction to people, for some reason they tend to rethink things and smooth out some of their own edges when I wasn’t even going for that. I just had no reaction so for me, no problem, but for them sometimes they end up feeling bad about how they acted, I’ve seen that plenty of times through the years but never mastered it because I got caught back up due to my own anxiety and stuff.

So yea, I don’t think it’s the best idea to add in Heartsong on top of Chosen from Within and my new custom. But when I switch to Chosen I just might try Heartsong. But still a battle between Mind’s Eye and whatever that third title will be when it’s time. Inner Circle but I think Chosen From Within is kind of really going to take care of that area especially as time passes and when I start using regular Chosen.

7 Likes

I’m only 2 days into my 5 day break. Had some what I’d call slight recon, some emotions and some having those arguments in my head, but those moments passed more quickly than they ever have. Nothing lingered and I was able to move on and forget about each instance before I knew it, just like it came on.

Yesterday I finally got an envious guy looking at me, it’s been awhile since I’ve had that. I just avoided him though, nothing personal from me. Just a preference to not be around that kind of thing. Tonight I saw a prideful guy but he kind of got deflated around me because I really lean towards the spiritual side and I don’t really care for the ego games. Like I don’t judge them I just found that I was able to just maintain my frame of just being me and I’d say some inner confidence boost, just enough.

Still really happy with Chosen From Within and can’t wait to have 2,3,4 cycles of this under my belt.

I thought A Love Bomb For Humanity was going to be the best title for me but Chosen From Within is really cementing itself as my favorite title, it’s still subtle and I’ve still got some baggage of my own to overcome but it definitely seems to be doing it’s thing.

9 Likes