Main Disc. Thread - Ascension ZP

I dont mean like muscle as in muscle gains hahha

I main pure muscle of discipline, not workouts

Like real life pure discipline :muscle:t3:

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

Great. Then please continue.

And also at some point, please consider Ascension.

I don’t know. That’s a support ticket question.

3 Likes

After reading the sales page again, i have to say, ive really been sleeping on this sub. A sub for insane confidence, sex and finding your purpose all in one in a “small” sub? Hell freaking yeah!

4 Likes

There are folks who ran previous versions of Emperor for months if not a year plus. I tend to feel this is why most people including myself don’t get the results we want. We are constantly changing our stacks.
I feel like I have finally understood how I have to be patient. It’s a process. Everything is.

I look at my current situation and had you or anyone told me back in January 2002 that I would be where I am currently I would have told you to get a psyche evaluation . Looking back I now see the small events and decisions that lead to this point and it becomes frighteningly clear how it all happened and that it will probably take the same to get back to where I want to be or better

8 Likes

Subliminal Club is not your run of the mill sub company. @SaintSovereign and @Fire aren’t your average sub producers. These people know what they’re doing.

2 Likes

I stuck to Emperor for 2 years before I saw actual results that I could directly credit the sub for. I don’t believe in changing stacks frequently.

5 Likes

This is very true. As someone who has run subliminals from different makers since the mid to late 90s I can tell you nothing comes close. This guys are miles ahead of everyone.
@SaintSovereign and @Fire are the Mick Jagger and Keith Richards of subliminals
Or the Lennon and McCartney

5 Likes

Oh definitely. I’m very eager to run it. It’s been in the plans ever since ZP was announced.

3 Likes

All zp titles have cognitive enhancement as part of the primer.

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer. I know Emperor has additional cognitive enhancement scripting.

But I am more interested in another matter: Can someone please tell me what is the degree of sexual scripting in Ascension (comparing to Emperor)? I now Emperor is very sexual, but don’t know about Ascension.

1 Like

Having run Ascension the sexual scripting must be minimal at best since its not a sub geared for it. If the sub gives you success its probably a byproduct of the alphaness youre gaining from the sub that women love seeing in a guy. With ZP i would not be surprised if theres even any in it since the subs are more focused and narrow on the main objectives

Someone can. The person that answers support tickets. :slight_smile:

There’s a good amount of sexual scripting. It actually manifests quicker than Emperor because Asc has less goals.

16 Likes

I always thought Ascension was just about becoming an awesome guy? Status , self confidence, and whatever

1 Like

An awesome guy needs an awesome dick!

3 Likes

How is ascension in terms of confidence against emperor?

Thanks

@SaintSovereign

…with an awesome self confidence, inner strength, self image and an awesome plan for his life.

Early result: this ZP version fixed my self image. I’m feeling joy about myself in a very long time.

12 Likes

I’d say it’s similar, in fact it may be greater since the scripting is tighter and focused.

5 Likes

Facts, depending on how you respond to it, emperor can make you hyper critical of yourself, ascension is a bit more forgiving which makes it easier to forgive yourself for past mistakes. Emperor ZP isn’t quite as harsh as previous versions but ascension ZP still may be best for those starting out.

8 Likes