Main Disc. Thread - Ascension ZP

I loved the experience of Qv2 first 2 weeks had some nice good results

Emperor Qv2 wasnt like that for me personally, but im sure Ascension ZP will be soo goooooood

I guess my question would be like if emperor zp has ascension, why run ascension alone?

But i also read somewhere in the threads. That now theres no modules, so emperor doesnt have Ascension zp, its just emperor something like that🕵️

2 Likes

We’re talking Emperor ZP now, who ever said it has Ascension? :wink:

I originally used Ascension as a replacement for Emperor as I wanted to build a better inner foundation. So, I may have experienced a bit of bloom from using EmperorQ for 4-ish months. But I really, really enjoyed Ascension. Honestly, I never saw it at its full potential because I was mostly at home at that point, but it helped me to improve a decent amount of things in my life at the time.

It’s honestly probably tied with DiamondQ/v2 as my second favorite sub, pre-zp. (edit: more accurately, pre-Sage Immortal.)

2 Likes

yooo, so ZP is now its like this?

Emperor has no Ascension,
if im understanding it right

EmperorQ was like a custom without name embedding, so it just had Ascension core, mogul core, SM core, QL Lite core, and more script of its own

now with ZP theres no modules anymore, and Emperor is just Emperor :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:slight_smile: nice man, yes im all about that inner foundation and striving and putting work im looking for that, i really suck at that side of life. huge weakpoint , but i guess no one is perfect we all have our weakness and strong points :smiley: so we just have to improve the weak side

yes i enjoyed Ascension it too , the workout last reps the posture the confidence it was fun,

1 Like

Pre-Q, subs used “Modules”…bits and pieces that would help skew the overall aim of the sub. Emperor had a ton of them. As did Khan.
Now, Q/QV2 and ESPECIALLY ZP gets away from using modules. Where those older modules got the Emperor archetype by doing whatever modules do, ZP is doing the same but without using MODULES. ZP is using a totally different methodology.

So yeah, the assumptions from the pre-Q days of “X has Y in it”…those days are done and dusted.

EDIT: The way I see/envision it, the subs of ye olden days would have a ton of modules, each module doing stuff like the questions. So the overall result was being “Emperor-like” to use the Emperor example.

Now, the tech just asks “What does it mean to be an Emperor?”

It’s hard to fully articulate what I mean. So I’ll use another example (a dream I had once).

I dreamed I got married to a friend of mine. She and I were together for 50 years in the dream before I finally woke up. Total sleep time was 4.5 hours.

And it took me a full hour before I could reliably say which “reality” was the real one. I went to sleep, lived out 50 years’ worth of time with my friend…woke back up in my bed. Think Picard and how he got his little flute thing.

I realized in going back over the dream that it was all really just different anniversary parties over the years. No real content in between. But the implied time between the parties (being a year apart), my brain “filled in the gaps” to create that subjective experience of how much time had elapsed.

So, to bring it back… Imagine it like the old subs were loaded with information for us to process. Hence why we needed 250-500 HOURS of run time before we could say we we “had” the Emperor mindset.

Now, imagine ZP gives us JUST ENOUGH info for our brains to take over and hit the ground running, filling in the gaps with our own information.

Fun Fact: The words “Educate” and “Education” come froma root word meaning to “draw out” understanding. Not fill our heads with trivia.

Palpatine Over and Out

9 Likes

aha, but its still the same sub? so it would be wrong to say “is Ascension within Emperor?” but still it would be correct since its the same sub but scripted differently right?

cause people on the Emperor thread like @Matrix whom i remember, reported cognitive improvements and asked if QL is within the script, and @SaintSovereign said no but its the same sub like before but theres no modules

so the conclusion would be, Yes Ascension is within emperor but not as a module its just different or something like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you like Emperor ZP but you are inspired to try Ascension ZP, go for it especially since you are running only one title now.

Also, @Sage_Ninjistic voted for it.

That’s good. You are clear on what you want. Just as a side note, my favorites are:

1. Khan
  2. WANTED
  3. Renaissance Man
  4. Paragon

Also, like @Palpatine said, we will have to change our thinking from what is in a title and simply look whether the goals/objectives of the title are matching our goals.

Shout out to @Grimm1390. Good to see you, bro. Please stay around and journal.

3 Likes

lets goooooooo the renaissance gang :sunglasses: anyone running RM immediately becomes a pal of mine :sunglasses: :muscle: pure creative muscle and expression

yes i even read the new one for Emperor , and its so focused on wealth, its really clear on the new objectives , i really really like the new objective thing, it makes things much easier

Im waiting so bad for the new objectives of stark zp and ascension this gon be so good :sunglasses::sunglasses::+1:t3::+1:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Yup. I want to continue WANTED zp and Paragon zp though. I told myself to stick those out until I see some massive changes. As much as I want to run Ascension ZP I just don’t know how I can fit it right now. I’ve got my custom with ascension which covers that foundation and is built with a lot of support in it. I’m hesitant to drop WANTED because just recently I’ve been feeling the best I’ve ever felt about my self image.

The stack I’ve got feels right for me at this point in time. If UA comes out I’m gonna go through another indecisive episode though lol

4 Likes

Does anyone know if Ascension ZP has cognitive enhancement like Emperor or not? @RVconsultant

I am thinking if I should run Emperor ZP or Ascension ZP next cycle. I have never run “alpha title” before and now I want one to compliment Wanted. Also wealth goals are not my priority right now, but some cognitive enhancement definitely would be nice.

I used to say that to me, for me, Wanted Qv2 was only missing a nice dash of Ascension energy.

Between the two, based off of what you said in your post, Ascension is all you need.

2 Likes

Have you considered Spartan or Emperor Fitness?

3 Likes

Or both stacked together :wink:

Emperor has a relatively broad focus. Some might prefer Ascension’s narrower focus.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign did you add in the muscle/tallness growth script in this ?

2 Likes

That seems like a good plan. Journals such as Yardbird’s Emperor Journal: Building a Better Life seem to indicate that maintaining a consistent stack over an extended period leads to excellent results.

8 Likes

Bruh, when primal ZP drops I’m definitely running both together during a cycle. I was manifesting women left and right, not just the stares I get lol. I also started to really unleash my wild wild without giving a damn again.

8 Likes

Primal Ascension (Wanted) is a killer combo

3 Likes

I like the level of confidence of emperor.
Will Ascension ZP give me the same level of confidence as Emperor ZP? For now I don’t want to focus on wealth generation, just women.

@SaintSovereign

1 Like