Main Disc. Thread - Ascension ZP

Ran 2 loops yesterday overnight. And im feeling today very understanding if thats a thing.

Feeling more emotional more grateful kinda? Feeling love? Its not obvious though

Im excited bout the journey though :slight_smile: lets go

2 Likes

The extreme happiness module :blush:

I’ve been reviewing the module list on the sales page and (for the first time) I can clearly see the elements in play working.

:ballot_box_with_check: Extreme happiness
:ballot_box_with_check: Eliminate Doubt
:ballot_box_with_check: Ultimate Gratitude
:ballot_box_with_check: Godlike Masculinity
:ballot_box_with_check: Extreme Independence
:ballot_box_with_check: Extreme Will
:ballot_box_with_check: Extreme Personal Power
:ballot_box_with_check: Extreme Confidence

Sex manifestation… I’m up for that :wink:

This is genuinely the turning point in my life. Climbing the second rung of the ladder for the first time in my life. It does works that fast.

12 Likes

I didnt experience any of that of my run of Qv2 ascension for 1 month and 20 days

But today is my 2nd day listening to ascension zp, so i have to note more and observe

Cause maybe it wasnt the sub, maybe yes maybe not i find it hard to know

But it will show definitely if its the sub if it keeps growing on me more and more :slight_smile: cheers friend

1 Like

lads and gals

anyone trying ascension out? :slight_smile:

report your findings here or link the journal of which you’re writing on

for me its early to say but i think it will be a good one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The stupid loud coughing crap is back with Ascension. I now understand what it’s about - simple male competition, inadequacy and jealousy. One even walked past stamping his feet like the elephant man. WTF?

Ascension builds out the alpha characteristics in me which is probably triggering off these pseudos, but still respectful enough to not mess with me. It’s a sub full of independence, pride and self worth.

10 Likes

What do you mean by that?

1 Like

Other guys doing weird stuff like coughing very loudly. And other attention-seeking behaviors.

5 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

@seeker pretty much this. One even shifting from normal walking to stamping hard on the pavement, just from me walking past.
Status games and/or me acting as their mirror. Just gotta not take it personally.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting idea. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate a bit what Ascension did?

I have this feeling it can also help to get closer to your core, your true self. Almost like a healing sub.
(CFW with Ascension must be legit)

Almost-offtopic:

I changed my stack

I’m running Ascension Qv2 and Rebirth Ultima.

And a lot of great things are happening…i think it’s true that Rebirth accelerates the results of other subs.

1 Like

Curious why you aren’t running ZP?

2 Likes

I’ll run it later.

As far as i know the majority of ZP testers were former Qv2 users.

1 Like

Yeah, sure. Here’s what I remember without looking back at that journal:

• my assertiveness was improved in all aspects of my life, including with shutting down my biological father when he overstepped boundaries I hadn’t previously defined. They’re defined now.

• my inner sense of status was increased to a level of perceptible tangibility to the point that I spoke to every man and woman I encountered without a care for their ‘position’ in life.

• my willingness to call out bull became the default.

• Ascension turned me from a conscious night owl into a somewhat grudging (at first) morning person.

• my refusal to allow others to project their limited views onto me, my words and actions also increased.

• synchronicities on this title were extremely prevalent, things leading me to where "I wanted me to go. This one tempts me to check out the relevant journal because I experience and did experience even before SubClub synchronicity so much that I took them for granted, but I definitely noticed the increase

• Women wanted me (given)

• my relationship improved

• I took joy in the smallest things that accomplished something like getting into the daily habit of doing the dishes (my girl liked this and brought it to my attention), taking showers consistently every single day even if I didn’t feel like it, organizing the house, etc etc.

• I handled business before the procrastination habit could even tempt me

Y so much more.

14 Likes

Damn I thought that was just me that this happened to

3 Likes

I really dislike the term " independent" . I see it as being self reliant

2 Likes

This is from Ascension QV2?

1 Like

I need to do more of that. I recently started making my bed every day but I need to start showering daily as well. To feel more like myself

2 Likes

That would actually be Q. I was running Ascension when Qv2 came out so I think I used that for a little too.

I ran it solo, if I recall right and with - I believe - Regeneration Q.