Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

Inside of a cathedral. Ascension for real.

15 Likes

In case yā€™all need help visualizing, cathedral music can help .

7 Likes

Thanks for the info. I feel like a kid in a candy store. So many goodies I want butā€¦ I am learning patience.

3 Likes

i think i made a mistake using this product.

Iā€™m extremely careful when choosing products to run and usually during my 5 day washout im carefully plannning and analyzing before deciding which product is best for the goal im going after.

I stupidly decided to run this right when it came out even though i had already finished my washout by then so it was not in my plans.

the past few days have not gone as i had hoped and now im not sure if its because of this chamber product or my actual product i had chosen after careful analysis.

im very mad at myself for making such a mistake and im posting this as a warning to others.

do NOT get caught up in any hype and stay focused on your goals.

Worst, i made 2 big mistakes in using this product.

one thing i have noticed after buying over 20 products is that the more clearly i understand what is being promised the better the results.

Libertine ultima is the perfect example of this, i knew exactly what was being promised and that is why that product worked for me from day 1.

Not only did i stupidly run this chamber product without careful analysis, worst now that i have read and reread the sales page many times, i still have no real idea what is being promised which is another reason why i should not have run this right now.

anyways, hopefully this serves as a warning to any of you reading, stay focused on your goals and only use products that you clearly understand what benefits they claim they can deliver.

as for me, I will NOT be running this product again for now and will continue my solo product i had carefully planned during my washout.

If later on i have a better understanding of exactly what this product aims to do i might try it again then.

5 Likes

This is actually great! This definitely gets me in the right headspace for manifesting and visualisation.

4 Likes

Nothing in an SC product is designed to give you a bad day.

[

Ascension Chamber works with boosting manifestation. Do you know how manifestation works, if only in theory? Or do you have no idea?

Good advice. I think youā€™re a unique case in that you can read one of the titles descriptions and still be confused about what itā€™s offering. Weā€™re all different though.

Ascension Chamber is a booster of sorts.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll explain in a way youā€™ll understand:

You see this?

Thatā€™s the definition of what a ā€œmanifestationā€ is.

In the ā€œesotericā€ world, manifestation is the term given to the accumulation of results through practices, prayers, scripting, meditation, or any other similar practices (example: using 5x55 method to manifest a text).

The goal (or the ā€œpromiseā€, as you like to put it) of this product is to BOOST the manifestation process, specifically boosting the results of the stack itā€™s played with.

What does this mean?

Letā€™s say your stack is the following: Heartsong + Libertine (both ZP). Adding Ascension Chamber (AsC) to this stack (one loop per week) will cause the accumulation of results to be at an enhanced level, which means that if you were to have manifested just 2 girls of your type on that stack, with AsCā€™s boost, that number could be doubled or tripled.

Iā€™ll give you another example:
Letā€™s say your current stack is UA and RICH, with the sole purpose of the stack is to create and sell the unique art which you would create with UA.
In this situation, AsC will boost the artistic abilities that you would acquire through UA, while also boosting the sales of your art, as both the creative skills you gain from UA, and the sales from RICH, are considered manifestations.

Edit: in a post above I listed my 5 goals for this week, with AsCā€™s boosting abilities, and Iā€™ve manifested all 5.

17 Likes

agreed.

Thatā€™s what I was talking about when I said:

Your conscious focus is already extremely strong and in place.

Simply acknowledge what you intend to do, and allow your habitual nature to take care of the rest.

On the other hand, I (personally) disagree with this statement. Iā€™m not saying ā€œyouā€™re wrongā€. Iā€™m saying ā€œI see it differentlyā€.

I think you like to be in control, and you find unknown or uncontrolled elements to be extremely irritating.

But I also think that part of your growth process is going to involve (from time to time) being surprised (sometimes positively, sometimes negatively) by developments that you had not predicted.

Now, I may be wrong in this next part, but I donā€™t think so. Time will tell.

I think that youā€™re going to find an unforeseen positive development that arises from your one loop of Ascension Chamber.

Thatā€™s a bold statement, I know. And if, in a few weeks, you tell me I was flat wrong, Iā€™ll (probably) accept that. (No promises.)

But anyway, time will tell.

And in the meantime:

Nothing wrong with that. Sounds like a good plan.

14 Likes

thank you for your thoughts.

i do not really understand and/or agree with everything you said but i do appreciate you trying to help me.

5 Likes

Lol got you. Youā€™ll conquer the urge with time

2 Likes

Subclub definitely doesnā€™t make it easy between itā€™s versatile catalog and powerful technologies. In my experience though usually once you achieve a goal and you become acclimated to the feeling, youā€™ll wonder why you were ever so impatient in the first place.

5 Likes

I have a question for you, since you have had a difficult time with understanding the concept of ā€˜manifestationā€™: how do you think subliminals work?

You claim to have had significant amounts of success with Libertine; how did Libertine give you those results?

Is that not a form of manifestation?

4 Likes

Probably just prefers to have more tangible, external structure from the subliminal.

Perhaps.

1 Like

Was able to slip into an altered state of consciousness again during my lunch break today. This is ridiculousā€¦ :sweat:

4 Likes

Ascension Chamber helps to manifest.

AND

Ascension Chamber also helps to clarify what you want to manifest

AND

Ascension Chamber also helps to guide you to the manifestation methods and strategies that will work best for you

Let it take you on a journey. Notice how what youā€™re manifesting and how youā€™re approaching manifesting evolves over the next couple weeks and months.

(Iā€™m experiencing this clarifying effect.)

35 Likes

Since running Ascension Chamber 3 days ago, some remarkable things have occurred. Iā€™ve scripted twice and did some light ā€˜visualizationsā€™ here and there (put in quotes because my imaginations typically come in audio form), mainly centered around my 2 main goals right now:

1. Getting a promotion in my career
  2. Paying off all debt

Over the past few days, Iā€™ve noticed an incredible confidence surrounding both of these goals, almost as if they are already done and Iā€™m just naturally going through the motions getting there. I used to be such an overthinker, ruminating about every little possibility and causing inaction, but with ZP and ESPECIALLY since using AsC my actions flow from me automatically without thought interference.

For (1 - the promotion) I received the most amazing letter of recommendation in support of my candidacy, and have another one on the way. Also, my current manager, to my surprise, brought up the topic of me applying for the position and was exceptionally supportive and encouraging of me, much more than I would have anticipated. Everything is lining up perfectly for me to get the job, and Iā€™m seeing signs left and right indicating that itā€™s mine.

For (2 - paying off debt) Iā€™ve figured out a way to consolidate my finances to pay down over $15,000 of debt in less than 3 months. With my current strategy in place I should be able to easily pay off all debt by summertime. And thatā€™s not to mention the massive commission Iā€™m expecting to receive next month, as well as the additional pay from my promotion, and the extra money Iā€™m earning from my side hustle. What was a seemingly insurmountable financial obstacle will have been overcome in a fraction of the time I would have expected.

26 Likes

If zp was living life on 4k Ac is like being on 8k.

Iā€™ve noticed a change on the vibe of the forum as a whole
Like dragon sub changed the vibe here followed by zp now I dont know how many here are on Ac but forum seems different again.

10 Likes

interesting, this would make it very important for me to run then.

4 Likes

I definitely am having even crazier perception shifts.

Like yesterday it felt like the walls were moving a bit and becoming somewhat isometric.
I definitely can see why you shouldnā€™t drive after running subs lol

AC seems to be pretty dense/powerful, but yet itā€™s somewhat easy to run. I only got slight overexposure, and itā€™s amplifying the other subs a lot.

7 Likes

You sure thatā€˜s coming from the sub? :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes