Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

@Athanaxos Great! I Reserve Friday afternoons.

1 Like

This is an amazing sub!

2 Likes

Do you guys listen to it even if it falls on a rest day? Like if i were to listen to it every monday then it would fall on a rest day every other week.

1 Like

Try to keep your 5 processing days subliminal-free.

For the other rest days, you can play it by ear.

One cool principle I’ve heard is: one day each week, play it on the same day that you play your stack. It does not have to be the same exact day every week. But just try to space it so that it’s around a week apart. (It just needs some time to process before you play it the next time.)

Other than that, just play around and find what works well for you.

5 Likes

I am still wondering about what would happen if one were to run it twice per week… the curiosity is killing me :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I did. Nothing extraordinary happened though

2 Likes

I have played it on a rest day but then I “play it by feel” if I need to take an additional day of rest. Usually I end up taking an extra day since this sub really acts like fuel to your sub stack fire to your mind/body.

2 Likes

I see, thanks!

Is it possible to get objectives for this ?

3 Likes

Still feel happy when I read this from you.

Glad that you experience this.

4 Likes

haha thank you!

Still the case! The big difference is ever since CWON I also started to appreciate the weekends even more. Despite not working (which I need to force myself NOT to work on weekends), I enjoy the time, and then looking forward to monday, HELPING people again, because thats my business!

But yeah, I can only assure ANYONE: if you currently dread Monday’s, it’s not Mondays fault. You need to find something to do that you LOVE. PURPOSE. MEANING.
Doesnt have to be your own business, but make sure it’s enjoyable!

You don’t wanna spend 5 days a week being miserable, WAITING (wasting) until the weekend finally arrives!

11 Likes

Interesting. Is it also possible with Libertine? So a basic ZP stack with 2-3 titles and one time per week Libertine? @SaintSovereign

Maybe only for 5-10 minutes

3 Likes

i’ve had the infinite toilet dimension dream and the infinite mall dream :joy:

6 Likes

Nope
Just Ascension Chamber once a week

It would be nice if Aura-based subs had the same setup as AsCh, where we could run them as our fourth once a week.

2 Likes

Having Ascension Chamber in the stack is like having “2x” button to a video .
The results come so fast ! :+1:

4 Likes

Just wanted to report that AsC has a real affect on me. It gives me the wildest of dreams and triggers deep memories and feelings in those dreams that I’m not experiencing with the other subs (yet). There is something about this sub that really triggers me. I know that I’m in for a wild dream cycle when I play it. That is fine by me!

As mentioned before, this sub seems to provide some sort manifesting energy boost to the other subs I’m using. It’s really a great sub.

Thanks, SC!

4 Likes

The experimental .flac version of Ascension Chamber is now available in your downloads. If you leave feedback on AscChamber in the future, please specify which version you’re running (mp3 or flac)?

28 Likes

Is the mp3 AC version the old ZP version or ZP refresh?
@SaintSovereign