Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

Vivid dream. Everything felt so clear like I was living it, my whole senses were in the dream. Couldn’t distinguish it for a dream.
At the same time it was kind of lucid because I was acting out of free will, looking for something, wouldn’t want to go into detail. At a point I was asking for directions it was like I was in a reality, different but at the same time confused, taking conscious actions but wasn’t aware I was in a dream

1 Like

ah ok. just making sure since many people confuse lucid with vivid.

2 Likes

Absolutely.

2 Likes

I just got intensive dreams with minds eye
I ran minds eye only 1 cycle but I didn’t track stuff like I am tracking right now

I decided to read my goal statements the whole time I listened to Ascension Chamber the last time I listened to it. I have 4 goal statements and yea, just decided to read them to myself for the whole track. Just to try something new. Also to give it some material to work with, some conscious guidance if you will.

3 Likes

Do you meditate?

Anyone still using this sub?

1 Like

Of course man ahahah
Never stopped

I think it’s the case of most people who started it

5 Likes

yeah. to be frankly, AC is the most stable title in my stack

4 Likes

yes once a week. feeling fine with AsCh. It leaves a positive vibe.

3 Likes

Your not the only one. I listened to it yesterday and today I had a very positive vibe, feeling like I was in total control and everything I wanted at each time aligned, everything felt so aligned

4 Likes

AsCh has been in my stack since its release. I imagine it’s the most stable part of people’s stack since it doesn’t count as part of the main 3 and there’s no other title currently which it competes with for the slot of weekly runs.

6 Likes

I know it’s supposed to be used every 7 days but can you use this as a main subliminal? Like AsC + Diamond every other day?

You already have the answer to your question, once every 7 days. If it could be used in a different manner, then that would have already been specified.

5 Likes

Has anyone compared this program to Mind’s Eye?

1 Like

Just to be sure, this means that if I listen to AC every monday and sometimes it falls on the same day of the other 2 ZP I’m listening is not a problem, right?

1 Like

Just listen after your stack once a week. But dont listen on rest days. Thats all. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Absolutely! Every Monday is Ascension Chamber Monday! :smiley:

6 Likes

Tacos Friday!
Ascension Chamber Monday!

3 Likes