Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

My blood pressure has gone back to normal and I’ll be running AC in the evening.

5 Likes

Ran my first loop of AsC yesterday night. I played it while I made affirmations the entire time.

Don’t really see or feel a benefit yet. Is there something I’m missing, or what should I do exactly? Didn’t feel anything after running the sub either, unfortunately.

1 Like

No, that’s pretty much it. Just keep using it as you are, sometimes it takes a bit to kick in. The Zero Point Perception Shift will be probably be the first sign that it’s working.

11 Likes

Fair enough.

Can you provide us a ‘dictionary’ definition of the “Zero Point Perception Shift”?

3 Likes

Just to chime in here. It can be different for everybody but there’s a general description that I don’t have right now.

What I can tell you is how it appears for me. At certain points I was seeing things in my physical world that I never saw before, yet they’d always been there. It’s like my perception opened up at certain times. Like for instance, I’d been driving on a highway like every single day (like pretty much since I was born) and for some reason I saw an old house that could’ve been from the 1800’s off in the distance. It was real old and always there one of those things that for whatever reason just never registered in my mind.

It had always been there but for whatever reason I happened to notice it. Or just noticing that you’re seeing the world new and differently and getting a fresh perspective on something.

10 Likes

From the manual (though I should probably make a support article on this):

There’s also the “Zero Point Perceptual Shift” that many testers experienced. It’s a profound, but sometimes subtle shift in how you perceive the world around you, and it usually occurs about 15-20 minutes into your stack (for those listening to multiple titles). Everyone will express how it feels differently, but the main gist is this: You become acutely aware of your own inner strength, will and how you are the center of your personal reality rather than your environment asserting its will on you. This can cause a cognitive shift inward as you explore the connection between your mental landscape and the environments you inhabit.

For me, it’s almost like the world around me grows more “concrete” AND dreamlike at the same time. Colors will appear so much prettier. Music sounds better. You can start to notice patterns in the carpet. On times when it hits really hard, I feel like I can tap a mirror and it’ll ripple.

25 Likes

Yeah, it kinda defies explanation. It’s more of an experience.

7 Likes

It’ll take a week or two but you’ll feel the magic of that sub kick in in wonderfull ways

Out of all manifestation AsC zp bring the most wholesome ones but sneaky af until it hits you

Really if you have something importint going in your mind it’ll manifest that’s it

3 Likes

I also get these glitches in reality.

I notice a black-ish point in my peripheral view, but when I look over there it’s gone/there is nothing there.

This started ever since running ZP subs.

2 Likes

I seem to have absolutely euphoric realisations mid sleep when I’m in a state between sleep and conscious about just how bendable reality is and on top of this how easy it is

2 Likes

Please who has tried pairing Mind’s eye with Ascension chamber? I’d love to hear your experience, anyone.

2 Likes

I use ME and AsC.

I’ve had small things manifest and opportunities come up.

When I say small things, I mean things like me thinking of someone and I end up seeing them. This happened a couple days ago.

People messaging me opportunities. Etc.

4 Likes

Have you tried visualization, if so, what techniques do you use? I was listening to Mind’s eye terminus² earlier this year and had some manifestations. I’ve been getting some manifestations with Ascension chamber paired with my self hypnosis recording so I was wondering if with some guided visualization I’ll be able to manifest some goals quicker

Gonna post this here as reference to how fucking powerful AC became:

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

It lasts for a minute or two but sometimes I kind of see the people around me as bots. I look at them and they seem not real and with soulless eyes weird shit. It awakens the question, how many real players are we in this game?

6 Likes

Well, you are the Creator, after all :wink:

1 Like

Sorry if this was covered already but i have a question on potentially adding this into my stack. I currently have a 3 ZP stack following the 3 title ZP listening pattern.

Would i be able to throw in ascension every Wednesday( 1X a week) on top of the 3 Zp’s ?

Thanks

Yes. From username SaintSovereign:

3 Likes

Thank you! Excited to try this one