Main Disc. Thread - Ascended Mogul ZP

Mm seems like an issue from my side… I will try to re-download

It’s solved now… I re-downloaded and everything was fine :man_shrugging:

Mine is Ascended Mogul. No issue

It’s Ascension

1 Like

Thanks @Palpatine for help :pray: , now I am downloading ascended Mogul and the name is correct

1 Like

I think I named the files wrong when we first launched, someone pointed it out and I fixed it.

3 Likes

This reminds me about the time I was running Mogul for a over a month, and I thought I was running Ascended Mogul.

Anyway, that was one of fhe first Subliminal Club products I had run.

Time flies.

1 Like

That’s a great way to rule out placebo haha. Run X but all that time, you thought you were running Y. "Hmmm why am I getting effects like if I ran Y sub, when I’m running X? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This sub has increased my motivation to achieve and prioritize my goals. I feel a sense of groundedness that I haven’t experienced to this degree before. I think the mix of Stark and AM has also increased my confidence and social abilities. I’ve been presented with more opportunities to make money as well.

8 Likes

You have phrased it nicely with the sense of groundedness part with Ascended Mogul ZP. I too have been feeling that + motivation push with AM + Renaissance Man.

1 Like

I’m unsure if anyone has started their first washout with AMZP, but the bloom of being productive, hunger for greatness, and a sense of self-assurance is awesome. There’s going to be some really great things in store with this product. @SaintSovereign and @Fire are masterminds :exploding_head:

8 Likes

A reflection on how most of the difficulty and recon that comes from Ascended Mogul (and probably mogul, too) could be solved by The Executive or Limitless Executive. Basing this off over 2 years spent listening to AM & Mogul with good results but major productivity issues throughout.

2 Likes

Holy shit, Ascended Mogul Zp manifest in light speed. The only sub that felt is easy and fast results :ok_hand:
I’m gonna switch up Ascension with Chosen Mogul and feel out the results. I’ll keeps you guys posted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Chosen Mogul sounds amazing

2 Likes

Yeah, Ascension for me felt amazing!!! :muscle:, but it lacks the EQ of Chosen. I feel more heart centered on chosen and confident with just 1 loop :repeat_one: gonna mogul tomorrow :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

what do you mean by EQ?

1 Like

EQ = Emotional Intelligence
I don’t feel like I’m in my head like Stark or Limitless.
For me it feels right. :heart:🫀:prince:

2 Likes

Yes, Stark puts us a little bit in our head, but I’ve also noticed it increases emotional sensitivity towards others.

Did Ascension, Chosen, or Godlike Masculinity, when combined with Stark, ground you back into your body?

Stark to me has EQ, but I was clouded in too many ideas.
Love Stark​:heart: but I have to go with Chosen :prince:

1 Like

Ascension for me felt grounded with stark when I tested it. If I was to go back to Stark I would stack it with Legacy, only because of the mind body connection script in legacy.

GLM is pretty intense, I feel like that would remove the grace and ease of Stark. Not only that I know they added more Ascension scripting into Stark Zp, which it helped but it still felt too heady for me.

3 Likes

Any review for this subliminal?

2 Likes