Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I’m the wrong guy to ask that. I’m kinda off the reservation even more than usual this week with my sub usage, with the life situations I’m trying to resolve ASAP.

The Moderators or Forum Ambassadors would be better equipped to give you a safe answer.

1 Like

okay, will wait for Saint’s answer then.
If any moderator or the forum ambassador can help, please, feel free to help me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Direct effects

Indirect effects

A certain man’s goal is to build a stronger back and arms. He does 10 pull-ups a day, 3x a week, After 6 weeks, he has developed stronger trapezius muscles and biceps. The pull-ups directly stimulated those muscles.

Another certain man doesn’t care about muscles. He is into photography, music, and playing boardgames. He builds a treehouse with solitude and a beautiful landscape view for taking pictures.
He has limited materials and so for the entrance to the treehouse, he installs a simple, single rope that he climbs 15 feet up and down every time he enters or leaves the treehouse. After 6 weeks of spending time at his tree house, he also has developed a strong back and arms. Climbing the rope stimulates his trapezius and biceps muscles.

In the first case, building strong traps and biceps was the direct goal. In the second case, it was not the goal and was simply an indirect, pleasant side-effect of the second man’s goal: enjoying solitude, taking great pictures, etc.

Rebirth is directly and surgically focused on creating a shift to allow specific changes that you want.

Love Bomb for Humanity has a much broader focus but will also enable a similar shift.

Use Rebirth when all you want is that shift and nothing else. It will focus in on the areas covered by your other subliminals (and covered by your goals and priorities).

Use Love Bomb for Humanity when you desire a broader overall transformation in self-care, self-love, and in care and love for others.

Short Answer: Both will work great. Try one. Try the other. Or try one for 3 weeks and the other one for three weeks.

Whichever one you love the most, you can stick with that one.

But they’ll both enhance your other programs.

7 Likes

Uff that just opened up my eyes.

I had a lot of dreams recently with the infamous Andrew Tate. And I was like, why the HELL am I having this guy in my dreams when he is SO against everything I stand.

Now I read your lines and it occurred to me. He is the lesson. He is the dark side within me. Letting go of that childish relationship to sex and women he portrays which is WITHIN ME.

HA

Thanks, Saint!

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@7empest I definitely don’t know about this guy, but from that short snippet it sounds like some gaslighting. Gaslighters love to flip things around on you and make you feel like you’re the problem.

Since LBFH has things for avoiding manipulators in the script, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s bringing this to your attention.

4 Likes

This was my concern love bomb might make you more of a yes man. “Yes Sir yes sir three bags full sir”. So it might negate your masculity and make you too lovey dovey.

That hasn’t been my experience. Just because I feel happy doesn’t mean that I can’t still whoop your behind if you cross me seriously enough. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

This notion that LBFH will turn someone into a “Yes man” makes absolutely ZERO sense.
It literally conflicts with the goal of the subliminal.

A “yes man” is an exaggerated agreeability. It’s a mixture of people pleasing and putting other people’s needs before your own which is a direct contradiction to self-love/self-care.

So basically what you wrote makes absolutely zero sense.

Please provide a specific example or context of how you were a “yes man” on LBFH instead of just
giving a vague and misleading generalization of how you “felt” you manifested the subliminal.

This sounds like when people use masculinity subs and think “Emperor turned me into an asshole” solely because they experienced an increase in boundary setting due to a higher internal status.

These interpretations have no reliable basis unless we analyze them with specificity and context. And unless challenged, it opens up the door for misleading narratives with subliminals.

So please go on and share. Give us an example of where you were people pleasing and putting other people’s needs before your own.

11 Likes

It was about saying “yes” to opportunities and life situations, not to people. Going with the flow totally and absolutely.

3 Likes

Being a “yes man” is a syndrome of low self-esteem. The very thing LBFH heals. If you love yourself enough, you want the best for yourself (the opposite is impossible). if you want the best for yourself, you’ll never let anyone take advantage of you or you’d never settle for less than you deserve. Being nice and agreeable doesn’t mean being weak. Just like looking mean and never smiling doesn’t mean being strong.

8 Likes

Whatever, mate. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The opposite is true for me.

Play bad with me and you pay the price

I value myself and my inner state so much that I have become a super yes man

Yes to life
Yes to love
Yes to peace
Yes to great friends
Yes to valuable relationships
Yes to everything that make me more alive

8 Likes

What is the price, 50 swiss franks, less or more :slight_smile:?

Love is the essence of spirituality.

This can replace Alchemist in some endeavours (eg., Awakening).

Thanks for the free title.

1 Like

Jeeze, let the man speak.

Don’t attack someone for sharing their genuine experience, because it doesn’t make sense to you.

Everyone has their own unique expression of love. Not everything is an archetype. YOUR archetype.

2 Likes

You’re right, I should have let him speak and I shouldn’t have attacked him. I apologize.

:rofl:??

It’s not that serious, it’s just that I don’t want people to get dissuaded from running a profound subliminal that they desperately need, due to a false narrative that majority of the people in the community including the creators would disagree with. You know… because I actually care about people and want them to grow.

Speaking of which, I noticed that you don’t have a journal here. Are you running LBFH? What’s your stack if you don’t mind me asking.

1 Like

It might be to some, you can’t know that. I see a lot of people care a lot about maintaining a decent atmosphere here and posts like your latest one don’t contribute to that. I see you using a lot of phrases like “this shit is common sense” or “it isn’t rocket science” or “all I ask of you is to . . .” all of which assume that everyone is like you and thinks the same way that you do. I think everyone should be able to approach subliminals in their own way and choose how to express their subconscious patterns. I notice you responding to most people with a goal to “educate” them or to “belittle” them, instead of stating your opinion and advice as your own without bluntly stating they are wrong or don’t make sense.

Just because you think it is false does not mean it necessarily is.
And when did the creators say that being a “Yes man” is weak and low-esteemed?

This isn’t about me. A lot of people post about themselves and write journals because they seek validation. Others do it because they feel that they can share valuable information and learn from others. I don’t feel that either of those reasons apply to me; I do not need validation and I do not feel that I can share information that is valuable to others because I’ve come to realize that my reactions to subliminals differ radically from most people’s. This forum does not have a reputation for welcoming alternative listening regimens without being considered a “wild experimenter”.

So, I chime in whenever I feel that I can contribute with a point of logic or steer something in a better direction. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I succeed. I try to respect everyone and I do not unnecessarily take on the teacher role when it’s unasked for. I do not feel a need to defend narratives that are irrelevant to the products that are offered. I think “taking action” is irrelevant to the products that are offered in most cases, because most people use subliminals to become inspired to take action – for example a person with social anxiety likely uses a subliminal to eradicate social anxiety and be able to go out. If the subliminal does not help the person to feel inclined to take action, then perhaps it has failed in the objective it was created for. I don’t see the need to be so fearful of people not wanting to take action. I’d say let the subliminal do what it was created for and everyone will eventually take action. There’s no need to throw dirt at people for not wanting to take action in their current state. And some people may have abilities that are foreign to us and which we do not understand. Not long ago @SaintSovereign mentioned that a customer had proven his remote viewing ability beyond doubt. If remote viewing is real, then it is rather strange to assume the Law of Attraction is necessarily false and that taking action must be in the sense of living an extroverted lifestyle.

7 Likes