Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I don’t know

:joy:

1 Like

Put some EOG to your stack, you need obviously some wealth programming :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

You sure win the prize as to how personal you can make a post.

Let’s see: my account age. My lack of success. My old account. My physical age.

It is clear to me that you are throwing personal judgments onto me because you have run out of logical arguments to continue a reasonable, rational conversation.

I don’t think you understood much of what I said in my last post, since all of it still holds true and I’ve got nothing further to add.

Sure, let’s end it here.

6 Likes

@Luther24 @noaha

Guys.
Chill out.
Let it go.

6 Likes

I was applying for as a web developer student and I passed the online exam. Then I was online interviewed for assessment, the interviewer said I will get an email right after to let me know when I can sign-up.

I got the email in about 30 minutes, showing a graphic statistic of my score, it turns out I failed the exam! The statistic showed I was not interested, and my logic exam failed (which was not) So, I emailed back and said there must be an error as I know I really passed the online exam, and I said it was willing to pay right away the full payment which cost 1,200 USD as to proving I was highly interested to take the course

I got an email response it said if I was really interested I should get another exam after 3 months! What the heck! :joy:

However, I was not that disappointed as I know I can self-study coding web development on free sites like FreeCodeCamp for me to have knowledge and practical coding practices before I get myself into that bootcamp again, or maybe not if am able get certificates from web developer free sites and to build myself websites, or apps to be shown as my portfolio when I apply for jobs.

Then later on this day while searching for flaws of this bootcamp I read on subreddit that there were many of those who dropped out from that bootcamp as it is not intended for beginners all along like this bootcamp advertise on their site and social media. It said on subreddit those who are CS graduates can grasp the 2-month course, but career shifters cannot handle it. So that may be the reason they failed me (as my course was Fine Arts) even though I had passed the exam. Although they are legit bootcamp since 2016, but their marketing is mischievous, and their exam is scammy!

They also have money back guarantee advertised (which caught my attention) but with precondition as I learned on Google Meet video conferencing introduction, before the exam, interview and assessment. One more thing, it is not true that they are connected to employers, it turns out you are still on your own when applying for jobs after you finished the course, as the bootcamp site misleading points to be. Those all mean their marketing is shady.

Too bad to those who dropped out and wasted their precious time and their hard-earned money, as I read that someone who was a single mother and enrolled to that bootcamp dropped out because the instructor later on kept ignoring her questions as she was a career shifter too, (no computer science) background. That’s filthy.

So, all good in my favor, good things happened again to me while on my stack CWON and LBH, as they did not accept me as a student that I got to keep my money 1200 USD. Preventing me from disappointments and bad situations

7 Likes

Have run this combo?

I haven’t

1 Like

I ran this with my Stark custom.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

from LBFH desc
“We don’t know, that’s why we’re offering it for free right now — as we receive feedback, we’ll upgrade the program, make it even more potent.”

Since reviews are very positive and there are many, can you do it more potent :slight_smile:?

11 Likes

Yeeaaaaaaa make it more potent

4 Likes

This experimental title has been a grandiose success.

@SaintSovereign will we see any upgrades, expansions on this?

Love is the ultimate healing force of the universe, it naturally connects us to life and Divine feeling of being a live.

Perhaps, one other objective of title is would be to reach a state of complete wholeness and peace by atoning our emotional garbage?

5 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign considering how LBFH has this new method of healing, would this mean it stacks exceptionally well with healing titles like Regen or Rebirth than bring forth issues and the LBFH method will then heal it with positivity and love to go through a more gentle healing??

6 Likes

Absolut

I start my 4th cycle today and the Healing I am going through is profound.

No matter what I deal with, I always end up with the realization that I need more love and then a reservoir of love floods the root cause until its completely healed and I am stronger than ever.

9 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

LBFH and DR seems like a powerful combo then!

1 Like

Beautifully said :+1:t3:

1 Like

Its direct healing but you have massive backup from a reservoir of love. You can access and direct love the moment you need it.

Its GENIOUS

Thank you Subliminalclub

3 Likes

So needs a bit of conscious guidance, got it!

1 Like

I stopped 12 days ago to listen to my LfH custom because I felt that it stopped working.

But it was nothing like that.

I needed to decide that I am responsible now and I choose love instead shit - every time

Somehow I can guid love with intention now.

GENIOUS

4 Likes

That’s something I need to do as well. I am so used to almost everything being shit that thinking just changing how I feel about myself or my perspective would make things better

3 Likes