Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I have been tired a lot lately myself. I have also noticed my appetite is changing. I don’t want to eat as much and sometimes not at all

4 Likes

I have noticed that my emotional eating is almost non existent, and I cut back on sweets a lot so far, even my water intake has increased.

9 Likes

I know I have probably said this about other subs but I genuinely feel that with A Love Bomb for Humanity my life is going to go in a very different direction than what I possibly thought.

I talked to my mother today for the first time in almost three years. I honestly thought I would feel differently than I did but that didn’t happen. It almost felt like closure. I felt like I said goodbye to my mother without actually saying those words.
She will be 79 this year. Her and I have never really been close. She is hard to explain other than she’s your stereotypical American baby boomer.

I just felt like that brief conversation closed the door on a lot of things

27 Likes

This is an incredibly powerful thought and realization!

Thank you for sharing brother :slight_smile:

5 Likes

2 loops back to back and here is an interesting dream

" Two king’s are fighting each other in a home through there soldiers , and there soldiers are now starving and are not able to fight , then one king are now writing the treaty for surrender and the other king are not responding to his tricks to initiate another fight "

This a peaceful resolution between fragmented self parts ,the fight was sarcasmic not serious .

4 Likes

Well today was not really a good day with LBH. I wanted to pay a bill. I go to the cashier. There was a lady employee talking to the cashier. Then this lady saw me, stop talking and started to look at me. Then she was able to see the amount I will have to pay and she started to loudly say that it is expensive ! At the beginning I said nothing. But she continued to say it and there were people waiting with me. So I was pissed off and told her “you want to pay it ?” She said of course not. So I told her “so what is your business of telling everybody that my bill is expensive ?”. So she stopped quite embarrassed but then she told me “Are you married Sir ? I am in love with You” :thinking: :joy: :rofl: :sunglasses: :thinking: Well this moment was highly embarrassing for me, feeling somewhat harassed ? I don’t know, I am not used to this kind of raw exposition. It happened when I started the experiment of Wanted. maybe can you check @SaintSovereign about modifying something in the file ? I feel I don’t have really the control on whom I want to transmit love

21 Likes

Get used to it buddy! You will! Maybe get back on Survival Instinct. lol :smiley:

6 Likes

What we speak of with this title is the universal love not romantic love . And because most people don’t have an experience with universal love , they think it’s romance and act that way . this what happened with the cashier I guess .

4 Likes

maybe an increase of hormones :joy:

1 Like

In public it is pissing me off !

1 Like

You said you were experimenting with wanted correct…. I mean if you think about it wanted could have influenced this result quite a bit.

1 Like

Yep, I was part of the testing group. After the test I stopped using Wanted. It was too strong for me. I am just using CWON and LBH

2 Likes

Yea, I had some healing to do to make peace with people picking up on my love as well. This was before or maybe right around when I first tried subliminals.

I had this job and it wasn’t that great because people would rather talk about people than with them. Even if you did try to talk people they wouldn’t really like you because you were being genuine. They wanted to butt kissing stuff. But I treated everyone with respect and made the mistake of focusing on myself. I thought I could walk through the world in this high state of love because I’d read many of the spiritual masters and listened to them.

Well, I found out all about the crab bucket mentality. People tried their best to tear me down and on occasion when I would finally get mad after putting up with way more than anyone of them ever could, they’d laugh. That was funny to them to tear someone down from higher consciousness, to make them angry.

So it was a good thing despite all the hell I went through. It showed me that what started the “problems” for me was having the audacity to take to heart many of these spiritual teachings, to actually live it myself. So I had more healing to do, thankfully Dragon Reborn came along and it’s getting better but it’s not always easy.

I tried different jobs and it was worse than people picking up on my love. But I’d have people who kind of internet stalked me and found out I considered myself an empath. Then they got the genius idea that I had no feelings of my own and any feeling I felt they were so dumb they’d ask each other, whose feeling is that? So then when I was maintaining love one time a woman said that was hers, then her boyfriend was going to get jealous because she was “in love.” lol but they also don’t seem to understand Universal Love either.

I got a new job and one time I was walking through a gym and this bodybuilder guy told someone they were were “in love.” But I didnt’ like that because I could see people didn’t understand that. I was feeling love and that vibration would spread out and most people couldn’t handle it. So I got made out to be the problem when all I did was my job and to mind my own business as best I could. Meanwhile my privacy was being violated and invaded on levels I won’t mention in public anymore. So I had to quit my job and have been unemployed for about 2 years now.

I think I’m on my way back to being healed enough to have nothing for anything to stick to. But I’ve still got a ways to go.

So I definitely can relate to what you’re saying. And I can tell you that you’ve got it easy. And might you consider that it’s not “them” you’re rejecting, but rather some part of you?

4 Likes

Well I dont know this lady, first time I see her :sweat_smile::rofl:

Considering how the western world is currently set up, I would imagine a love-positivity scripting has to drill through a bunch of walls.

I noticed this heavily. First, something negative comes up but then I am reminded of how I got over all of it properly and who I became so far!

I thought it was my Sex Mastery run, but it might just be LBFH that questions everything how and why I pursue sex. Sometimes I am low libido af, sometimes horny. I wonder what glory awaits once this is reconciled! :slight_smile:

That’s good. I feel like the self-love definitely takes the lead in LBFH. Which makes a lot of sense.

And I honestly don’t know why I just replied to you all but I feel good :smiley:

4 Likes

Maybe she is a stalker and she knows you for a long time actually :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I don’t know her life after work :rofl:

1 Like

You had to just say, “However I do not love you”.
And that would be it.

1 Like

In a way I understand why you didn’t want this response. But think about it this way:

Attractive people get propositioned more than unattractive ones. And generally women (even average ones) are usually the ones who get complimented more than average men. Which implies a man have to be much more attractive to be complimented.

So flip it a bit in your mind and think of yourself as an attractive man which is why she is saying that she loves you. It is also possible that she reacted to you this way since you showed some spine by standing up for yourself in public and asking her whether she wanted to pay the bill. Something LBH probably helped with too along with her attraction for you.

Sure, changing the script such that It allows you to specify who you want to show your aura to might be possible. But it won’t be LB for Humanity then. It would be Love Bomb for People I Like.

I think you did very well in the situation but something bothered you. Maybe she was being sarcastic and that irritated you. But if you take things in your stride and don’t allow others (especially women) to rock your boat no matter what they say, you will be even more lovable/attractive.

Women love to push men’s buttons with their words to see if they will be moved. Since the power they wield is in their tongue as opposed to men’s power residing in their muscles, it’s a common and unconscious tactic used by women to size men up and chose the best man.

It’s a circus out there but you can train yourself to be the Ringmaster and make them dance to your tunes.

16 Likes

People will always react depending on their personal behavioral parameters. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do to change or control that. A different person would have reacted differently. Now it’s up to you to know how to manage those situations. It looks like the situation threw you off. Personally, I love those interactions. My response to her would have been :" Yes, I’m married but there always room for more. I’m actually looking for wife number 2. You’re in?".

6 Likes